arthurwellsley

Strv m/42-57 Premium alt.A2

2 hours ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

This thing isnt half bad bois. Easy to rack up 2k dmg in tier 6 games, and if you are patient enough you can do  decent in tier 8 games aswell. Gun handling isnt cancer, and tank is generaly comfortable to play. Not m48 comfortable but you know.... Earns shit for credits tho so thats kinda meh

tell me how...

it seems that this tank gives you insta unicum stats, because i just had a full team of tier 8s throwing their tanks to kill me...

they did it but we won 15-2 because hurr durr must kill new tenk..

24 minutes ago, Vindi said:

i'll just rack up the skills in t6 sh then i will try to grind it in platoon with you guys :)

Having a lot of gold + crew exp for free exp saved me the time to grind sixth sense<3

Have a female crew for mine, bought the package with the x5 missions as well and going to stack some 300% crew XP boosters from the TOTT missions on there as well, should have a 3 skill crew in no time. 

The most expensive package on EU seems to come with a free skill BIA crew, whether that is trained or 'free' like Berlin crews I'm not sure. 

51 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Have a female crew for mine, bought the package with the x5 missions as well and going to stack some 300% crew XP boosters from the TOTT missions on there as well, should have a 3 skill crew in no time. 

The most expensive package on EU seems to come with a free skill BIA crew, whether that is trained or 'free' like Berlin crews I'm not sure. 

I bought that package because I also needed gold, and no, it's not like the Berlin crews, it's a regular skill so you can retrain it to something else if you want..

34 minutes ago, Vindi said:

i will need the 130k free xp for the e50:disco:

Don't have a sexy German box tenk yet? :eww:

2 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

tell me how...

it seems that this tank gives you insta unicum stats, because i just had a full team of tier 8s throwing their tanks to kill me...

they did it but we won 15-2 because hurr durr must kill new tenk..

Bad luck i guess.

vents, optics, gld and food?

view range is next level shit and thats the main drawback imo

14 minutes ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

Bad luck i guess.

vents, optics, gld and food?

view range is next level shit and thats the main drawback imo

Without food it reaches 402m (vents, optics, BiA), I'll try to train sit awareness and recon asap..

1 hour ago, WhatTheSkara said:

I bought that package because I also needed gold, and no, it's not like the Berlin crews, it's a regular skill so you can retrain it to something else if you want..

This might to be a common thing now, the VK4503 sold earlier had also such a crew.

I'm not really convinced about the 2 seconds shot reload etc. but hey it's an autoloader which should make it fun to play... which is IMHO the most important aspect in a premium tank.

1 hour ago, TankkiPoju said:

This might to be a common thing now, the VK4503 sold earlier had also such a crew.

I'm not really convinced about the 2 seconds shot reload etc. but hey it's an autoloader which should make it fun to play... which is IMHO the most important aspect in a premium tank.

It's not a tvp, 2s between shots is decent esp with 150 alpha at tier 6.. You can clip most lower tiers and crippled tier 6s, and be annoying as hell against higher tier tanks..

It's quite fun although I would have liked a bit more mobility and a decent view range, but I guess you can't have it all..

High ammo count also helps with cycling and forcing reloads..

On 10/4/2016 at 0:37 AM, WhatTheSkara said:

I guess the only way to play it would be like a t54e1, supporting a flank while being annoying as hell, dumping when the enemy is reloading and using your teammates as meatshields while you reload..

I'll give it a try, if it's crap in pubs I might use it only in SHs

I think the reload is fast enough it's more like a T57 but ya...

I skimmed this topic so sorry if I missed it.

On the NA store the package comes with Rammer/Vents/GLD.... can this thing RUN rammer?!

WG has put packages up with crappy equipment before, but I don't think they have ever packaged a tank with something it can't equip.

Can someone confirm?

8 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Sadly no BIA crew on NA... might come with a mission set like they did for the skodas

38 minutes ago, kreigermann said:

On the NA store the package comes with Rammer/Vents/GLD.... can this thing RUN rammer?!

WG has put packages up with crappy equipment before, but I don't think they have ever packaged a tank with something it can't equip.

Can someone confirm?

Sadly no BIA crew on NA... might come with a mission set like they did for the skodas

No rammer, the only autoloader that can mount a rammer is the 59-16..

1 minute ago, WhatTheSkara said:

No rammer, the only autoloader that can mount a rammer is the 59-16..

...and the chi-ri I think. That's what I thought too so... they packaged this thing with a piece of equipment it can't even use. just... awesome.

1 hour ago, kreigermann said:

Can someone confirm?

it can mount a rammer. It's just gonna hurt a little ! /s  

15 battles, 1k dmg so far ~ 2k wn8 optics, vents, gld

its the second best tier 6 premium behind the cromwell b in my opinion

surprisingly calm feeling to play this even it tier 8 and it can be competitive; in tier 6 and 7 you can carry a game if you are in platoon with a better player

looking forward to play this in the future :)

So I got myself a Swedish tank, with a girl commander. Said girl now has the rank of "Förvaltare"..................... For the non-swedes out there it means administrator or steward or trustee. And I was completely and utterly convinced that WG had screwed up something fierce. And then I look it up............... Yes, it is a rank. It was not when I did my service. Was before and is again. Apparently....... Sergeant Major is the equivalent English word.

Seriously 'Förvaltare'......................

8 hours ago, jem said:

Seriously 'Förvaltare'......................

Never heard that before either (also served, ~15 years ago). Doesn't sound like an army rank at all. Rather someone at försäkringskassan or something =)