Sign in to follow this  
Hvguy

T-62A 4000 wn8 session

1 hour ago, Hvguy said:

Sorry for bad video quality my upload speed is limited. As a 1700 wn8 bob im hunger for some purple advice... Thanks.

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F40EI0efEck

I'm not purple #ForverBlue (and I'm in such depression) but 1000 games like that you will bump your stats significantly :D 

Mistakes were made in the abbey game. When you go in on the Grille everyone on the enemy team has shits on you. Instead of stopping in the open you should keep moving forwards until the e100/vk b cant shoot you. Same goes after you killed the grille, you are in a pretty hopeless situation and stopping and trying to snipe the vk doesnt make it better. 

TL;DR 

Try to limit the amount of enemies youre engaging at the same time

On 22.09.2016 at 1:49 PM, Lilsaah said:

Mistakes were made in the abbey game. When you go in on the Grille everyone on the enemy team has shits on you. Instead of stopping in the open you should keep moving forwards until the e100/vk b cant shoot you. Same goes after you killed the grille, you are in a pretty hopeless situation and stopping and trying to snipe the vk doesnt make it better. 

TL;DR 

Try to limit the amount of enemies youre engaging at the same time

Thanks. I noted this.