YesThatWasAPCR

Shitgiftening - The Rare Shit is Still Shit Edition (T14)

XnMHpjF.jpg

So, the T14...

You KNOW it's good when the best superlative that the WGNA hype machine can come up with is "beginner friendly". Not so sure about that, given that the gun has a .46 acc with a 127 pen skill round. Surprised they didn't characterize this steaming pile as a "sniper".

@Jesse_the_Scout sums it up pretty well:

"I have no luck in the thing anymore, and it's my most played tank. Just feels like another victim of World of 22. Armor used to be legit, now every one and his brother just breaks out the APCR when they see it. In the meantime the gun is terrible in every way, it's clicker bait, it's slow, and 105 HE does pretty consistent solid damage against it. Never worried about facing them either, armor is 22 unless hull down, they have no pen/DPM/alpha/gun handling, and you can easily outrun it in any tank which has reason to fear it."

Anyhoo, I'm giving one of these turds away. The rules are simple (as they have to be, since you autist shitters don't have the attention span to read text longer than 140 characters):

1.  If you want, post in thread. 
  2. To be eligible, you must either not have one in your service record, or prove to my satisfaction that you don't own one. Free gold !=shitgift.
  3. I will pick a "winner" in some random fashion Sat October 1st. I'll announce the winner in the OP, and said winner will need to PM me an IGN.
  4. NA server only, sorry eurofgts.

Still better than the M4Unimproved, which I own (and play at a depressingly high rate). Guess I'll put my name in the "hat". I'll need to train an American HT crew at some point...

Thanks for your generosity with all these 'contests'.

9 minutes ago, YesThatWasAPCR said:

LOL @ "nice things". You guys have the PattonKR in the shop in it's place, Definitely not a shitgift.

We still have the Matilda Blackprince in our shop which is arguably the shittier tank of the 2.

I have this tank, it's really not a shitgift. Sure, it's not the best tier 5 in the game, but it's not painful to play either and overall does pretty well. (Credits aside, I'd much rather play the T14 than the T34, for example.)

drat, I still have mine rusting away in my garage (since 3 marking my M55 is probably a legitimate reason for a shitgift)

T14 isnt bad tho.

or at least, when I last played mine like a year ago it wasnt.

its got a shitty gun, but everything else I remember was fairly decent about it.

On 9/24/2016 at 8:18 PM, M4A3E8sherman said:

I have this tank, it's really not a shitgift. Sure, it's not the best tier 5 in the game, but it's not painful to play either and overall does pretty well. (Credits aside, I'd much rather play the T14 than the T34, for example.)

What in the fuck is wrong with you... T14 over the T34!?

I would appreciate the opportunity to experience the full shit gift potential of this tank. Thank you.