Hull traverse: 25 deg/sec

Turret traverse: 20 deg/sec (only gun)

Aimspeed: 3.0s

Viewrange: 380m

Damage: 400/??/??

Penetration: 242/??/??

Reload: 40s (autoload gun) 4 shells in drum

Elevation/Depression: -12deg/+8deg

Looks crap by these stats tbh (50 120 with worse gun but better depression...also VR is sub par), but too early to say because all stats are not there yet. Also, look at the older pic of it that came about month ago:

Kuvahaun tulos haulle emil 2 emil 1  

This one clearly has different gun, so it should be noted that there will be more guns. Also, armor is not known, yet.

lol this should have been at Swedish tank section, silly me >_<

Looks better than the 50 120, judging by the fact that it can actually point the gun at its target. Of course, the 50 120 sets the bar pretty low. I'm interested to see how WG differentiates between the Emil and the 120.

Edit: OMG that gun depression. RIP 50 120.

Edited by FavreFan4ever

So far, compared to 50 120:

- better armor

- twice depression lol

- probably moves faster despite worse top speed

but

- gun is worse at everything (SO far)

- worse top speed

- 50 less HP

The intra clip is the only saving factor now. Ofc, it might have better bloom than 50 120. And like i said, older pic has different gun, so its likely this thing will have multiple guns (it was proposed to have IRL).

8Deg of elevation. Holly crap. 

3 hours ago, leggasiini said:

from ritard status report:

Have an upboat

Gun stats don't make much difference if the armor if good enough for it to brawl corner. If it is then Rip whatever it finds in front of it. The reload between shells makes it or kills it. I haven't found that stat yet. 

Soft stats are public or not yet? Since without them it seems hard to complain if they balance long aim time with good dispersion

21 minutes ago, PrinzEugen478 said:

It's like they want the Swedish to be bad :feelsbad:

I mean the EMIL 1 is pretty decent from the looks of it (the tier 8 one). 15 degrees of gun depression on 250mm turret is pretty neato on a 1600 burst clip with APCR standard+gold.

The entire medium/HT line has seemed atleast playable so far. The tier 7 seemed bad at first, but then we learned that it had best in class/tier bloom values. The tier 9 emil looks poop, but we dont even know its armor, reload between ahells, terrain resists, bloom values, or its potential alternative guns.

Reload between shells is key, for all the 50120s faults, the fact it takes like 10 second to unload it's clip is the worst aspect for me. 

Most people either get away or you just trade too much HP per clip. 

If this is 2.5 or less I'd say it's instantly better, if it's got some armour as well then even better. 

Also has the same terrible elevation as the 50120 which makes it just as awkward.

let's also remember the 50120 sets a pretty low bar in terms of tier 9 competitiveness, IMO it' sitting very much as the worst tier 9 heavy after all the others have essentially been buffed mainly due HD changes (T-10, Conq, M103, VKB)

And overall in terms of tier 9, it's got to be pretty low, what is honestly worse than a 50120? Maybe the Cent 7/1, Foch? Tortoise?  

So being better than a 50120 is not much to shout about IMO. 

According to WoT EU FB page, it has "great frontal armor". Heck, if it had same armor as tier 8, its armor would be miles better than 50 120's. The tier 8 has 240 - 250 effective turret when hulldown IIRC.

4 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Reload between shells is key, for all the 50120s faults, the fact it takes like 10 second to unload it's clip is the worst aspect for me. 

Most people either get away or you just trade too much HP per clip. 

If this is 2.5 or less I'd say it's instantly better, if it's got some armour as well then even better. 

Also has the same terrible elevation as the 50120 which makes it just as awkward.

let's also remember the 50120 sets a pretty low bar in terms of tier 9 competitiveness, IMO it' sitting very much as the worst tier 9 heavy after all the others have essentially been buffed mainly due HD changes (T-10, Conq, M103, VKB)

And overall in terms of tier 9, it's got to be pretty low, what is honestly worse than a 50120? Maybe the Cent 7/1, Foch? Tortoise?  

So being better than a 50120 is not much to shout about IMO. 

The only reason people compare this to the 50-120 is that it's the only T9 heavy autoloader (they even look alike).

But honestly if this a 50-120 with -12° and good frontal armor (at least when hull down) the interclip won't be an issue. Also it has 2deg more of elevation so it won't be as bad.