JoshMeggie

5LINE Recruitment - WoT and More!

Sorry guys for being a bit cranky in SH last night but I was getting a bit triggered by being blown out practically every match. I guess I was looking to do some serious minded playing but I think everyone else wanted to just chill and mess around.

1 hour ago, DirtyACE7 said:

Sorry guys for being a bit cranky in SH last night but I was getting a bit triggered by being blown out practically every match. I guess I was looking to do some serious minded playing but I think everyone else wanted to just chill and mess around.

Don't worry about it Dirty...i probably should have let you know..but we generally dont take SH too seriously...CW definitely..but our T6 SH meta is KV2s for the giggles and team bonding.

Though normally we still win most games...

must have been cause i was absent...as im kinda the greatest Kv2 player on the server

:tanfiesta:

(in my own head)

All good mate!

Sorry @JoshMeggie , that I declined your stronk invite tonight. Hanz says he likes keeping me to himself so I have to act like a stuck up bitch to the rest of the world.  

j/k Next time I pop in and you ask me I won't decline. 

14 hours ago, galleri said:

Sorry @JoshMeggie , that I declined your stronk invite tonight. Hanz says he likes keeping me to himself so I have to act like a stuck up bitch to the rest of the world.  

j/k Next time I pop in and you ask me I won't decline. 

Hanz won't like the sound of that.

1 hour ago, DirtyACE7 said:

Hanz won't like the sound of that.

Hanz like just fine...

:awyeah:

and getting Gal in any SH is the best...shes one of the few people that when the caller says PUSH! She actually pushes!

One of those rare ones!

That time were starting some mentoring and we literally just jumped on TS and said "hi" to each other and we were dragged unceremoniously into a T8 SH...lol.

you know...? 5Line style!

Next time were in!

Great night of stronks last night guys...think we were about 90% WR...

Not sure what was better:

One of our own getting the 1 hr ban for repeated "close fire support" of team-mates..

Or

when Tomhwk who was a legionnaire confessed that he might have unknowingly been firing only HE in his Scorpion...and was wondering why his RNG was so poor.

:epicsaxguy:

Either way you really cant beat a 5Line SH...

Want in on this action?

1850 Recents, not being a douche and sense of humour is all you need!

Oh and you might need to have some patience with Insurgus...hes our special needs player.

3 hours ago, Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen said:

Great night of stronks last night guys...think we were about 90% WR...

Not sure what was better:

One of our own getting the 1 hr ban for repeated "close fire support" of team-mates..

Or

when Tomhwk who was a legionnaire confessed that he might have unknowingly been firing only HE in his Scorpion...and was wondering why his RNG was so poor.

Either way you really cant beat a 5Line SH...

Want in on this action?

1850 Recents, not being a douche and sense of humour is all you need!

Oh and you might need to have some patience with Insurgus...hes our special needs player.

Totally agree! Stronks were pretty great last night except for the ridiculous sudden sporadic lag. That shit just vexes me hard and I appreciate you guys bearing with me when I get a bit cranky ;)

29 minutes ago, DirtyACE7 said:

Totally agree! Stronks were pretty great last night except for the ridiculous sudden sporadic lag. That shit just vexes me hard and I appreciate you guys bearing with me when I get a bit cranky ;)

lol..ya that was insane...apparently you're not alone....all good mate!

Did it ever settle down for you later?

8 minutes ago, Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen said:

lol..ya that was insane...apparently you're not alone....all good mate!

Did it ever settle down for you later?

Not really. It's been like this ever since the 9.17 rolled out.

4 minutes ago, Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen said:

that really sucks mate...probably explained that T-54 game too..

:tanfiesta:

will be on again tonight if you want to give it another try....?

It really comes and goes. Just have to keep my fingers crossed that whenever I want to play it stays decent.

I'll be planning to be on tonight as well. Our tooning last night was actually pretty great I thought apart from some moments like the T-54 game.

5 minutes ago, Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen said:

you still did well mate..but could have been a monstrous game ..seeing as we were playing side by each i saw the misses...and you aren't the type to miss a VKb from 20 feet...

:)

Though i appreciated you saving the damages for me...

Lol... as I told Matross, you can have the cake just leave me a couple slices ;)