JoshMeggie

5LINE Recruitment - WoT and More!

Dirty, you should have been there. All your epic donk outs, I have wiped them clean. My sins against tankery... epic fails yesterday. Hate being the last one alive, lol. Well... today's a new day! x2 XP for top 10 this weekend... oh boy~ crew training time ^^

Not part of this clan but I've visited a few times. Their teamspeak is more fun than WOT is. Great group of guys, have a lot of fun and are damn good at tanks. What more can I say, if you meet their requirements, you've found the best clan out there. 

21 hours ago, WIKD said:

Not part of this clan but I've visited a few times. Their teamspeak is more fun than WOT is. Great group of guys, have a lot of fun and are damn good at tanks. What more can I say, if you meet their requirements, you've found the best clan out there. 

Thanks for the kind words mate...You'll get there soon enough and then you'll have to experience the full facial  that is Insurgus calling stronks with a  sound board.

Which is something you dont want to miss! not something you'd want all the time either.....kinda like herpes.

Always use protection with Insurgus!

1 hour ago, snowdude21325 said:

Shh I don't need more people shooting me in tier 6 stronks. There are already 13 guns ready to shoot me at the moments notice. 

I explained that mate...

...we were just making sure our guns were zeroed at start so we all had to pick a point...

it was totally coincidental that the point was the back of your turret...I swear.

:disco:

12 hours ago, snowdude21325 said:

First battle for stronghold after upgrading to tier 5....100% success, went three for three. Woop woop good job guys

Thanks for the carry on the first one...your new name shall be "SnowClutch21325_42".

Which is a heck of a lot better than some of the other "snow names" that appeared on TS last night..

its cause we love ya...honestly.

ITS HAPPENING!

AviT2o2.gif

5Line Community Night is HAPPENING~!

Saturday Night Feb 18th from 8 pm est to 10 pm

Wtf is 5Line Community Night Hanz?

Glad you asked voices in my head! 5Line community is for everyone: Current, past members, friends and people just curious about what 5Line is all about!

Were all getting together to do play some grab-ass, poke fun at each other and shoot Snowdude all night.

But whats in it for me Hanz?

Well other than the chance to shoot Snowdude, one person each community night will win 1250 gold! No not that useless real gold but 1250 straight from the gulags in Minsk!

What we will do?

Depending on the night we will do a variety of silly activities such as:

Nuclear Platoon Drop-ins
SH Legionnaire Foolery (aka Drown all ARTY)

but for this first night we will be doing training room shenanigans like:

BT7 races

KV-2s hunt the Ru (aka murder Snowdude)

E100s hunt the T49 (aka kill murder Snowdude)

And a crap load of more ways to take your frustrations out on Snowdude!

All of the Community nights will be streamed so if you cant make it...feel free to pop-in and hurl verbal abuse at your favorite 5Line member, I'd suggest Insurgus but feel free to pick your favorite.

The 1250 gold prize will go to the player we vote as the most 5Line-ish (just kill snow its really what this clan is all about)

One note of caution...5Line is an adult (by age anyway) clan so TS will be full of age inappropriate language.

So if your date with the Palm sisters falls through, or you're just a little 5Line "curious" come on out this Feb 18th....

Ill leave this video here so you have some idea of the type of "fun" 5Line likes to have.

Here's a T8 5Line battle from the other teams perspective, you'll note we focus on whats really important!

Watch this thread for further details as the day approaches!

On 2017-02-10 at 9:57 AM, WIKD said:

Looking forward to it. My KV-2 is in the shop getting it's 5K service now, so it's all fresh and ready. :-)

Dont forget to bring all HE...cause it always does damage...well not if its a small calibre...fortunately KV2 is a discriminating Tank...and only fires the highest quality 153mm High Explosive!

See you there mate!

5Line Community Night is HAPPENING~!

Saturday Night Feb 18th from 8 pm est to 10 pm

1250 GOLD up for grabs!

2 minutes ago, canadiantrex said:

Am I good enough to join?

Maybe...

but you'll have to answer the "skill testing question".

How many Kv2s do you have in your garage?

If your answer is anything less than one...then you are:

Excluded and Banished to the 5Line Former M--M member Corner of SHAME and bad feelz!

Its a long and exclusive list...though at least the corner is tastefully decorated.

3 minutes ago, Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen said:

Maybe...

but you'll have to answer the "skill testing question".

How many Kv2s do you have in your garage?

If your answer is anything less than one...then you are:

Excluded and Banished to the 5Line Former M--M member Corner of SHAME and bad feelz!

Its a long and exclusive list...though at least the corner is tastefully decorated.

I have a KV-2(20) in muh garage.