weenis

p̶e̶e̶n̶i̶s̶'̶ weenis' wonderful replays and random retardation

First off, my name's weenis, and I'm an alcoholic world of tanks player.

I'm a 28 year old man originally from Denmark, currently living in Britlandia. I like to consider myself an above average player, as can be seen in my Tier 1 stats below:

5e6d638190afe088a064357e8835d401.png

I am currently an Executive Officer in the small, European clan FAME (this might change when dakillzor becomes commander), where I attempt to separate the wheat from the chaff as head recruiter.

I decided to start this thread on the off-chance any of my 2 current fans would be interested in such a thing (not counting @Sergeant_Fgt as he only watches my stream for my fapcam). As I'm never lucky however, 9.16 hit today, so none of my 2737 replays are relevant. I will thus add replays (single or pack) as I pass time playing this "glorious" game. For now, the replays for my last session (only played 6 games) in the Obj 430 can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/sc0jm663t0nanbx/430.rar - I didn't have any crazy good games, but managed to consistently do ~4.5kdpg.

Additionally, feel free to ask me any questions you may have (tanks related or otherwise) and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

As a disclaimer, I'm by no means a consistently "great" player so don't expect crazy dpg on my tanks. I guess I average around 3.5k, and will ocassionally pull out short, 10-game sessions of 5-6k dpg when blessed by Serb.

Finally, as some of you may be aware, I'm a wotlabs sponsored streamer without a schedule, and always include the word "short stream" in my title in case I feel like rage-quitting early.  

P.S. I'll add more to this initial post as I move along. 

P.P.S. I would like to get more pages than Annihilator (@ANIALLATOR) so feel free to spam a lot.

P.P.P.S. If you want to see raw, unedited gameplay (I don't edit any replays anyway but it's there for sellout purposes) my twitch url is www.twitch.tv/weeniswot 

P.P.P.P.S Below is a picture of some of my MOE's. I have considerably more, but I couldn't be bothered to clutter the thread with more than one page of them on vbaddict:

e19be784e5b6da75190a5a8e1c1dac7f.png

1 hour ago, weenis said:

As I'm never lucky however, 9.16 hit today, so none of my 2737 replays are relevant.

Cheeky peenis weenis, he thought that I do not save old WoT clients :serb:I want to see how you cheat cum farm dmg on pubs :kwim:

2 minutes ago, Spartan96 said:

What website do you use to track the Moes?

I don't recognize that format you cropped into your thread.

He photoshopped that screen from Word. As well has an ingame mod showing 2 marks as 3 marks :kappa:

#notspamatall

-tie or bow tie ?
-fav colour of underwear and type of underwear ?
-chest girth ?
-fav workout ( /method ) ?
-2x E50 = E100 ?
-Why has WG introduced less efficient AP ammunition for so many tanks like M46,E50,50B,T-54 and 215b ? I feel cheated for not having the choice of a proper gold round.
-Streuselkuchen or Apfelstrudel ?
-what device do u prefer to Go-Green and what is your fav. flavour, if any
-fav. male actor ?
-anime y/n ? (pls no)
-fav. WR padding tank (solo obviously)

:officersexii:

ps: <3

1 hour ago, Spartan96 said:

Looks like vbaddict to me.

Obj. 907 replays when? :kwim:

3 hours ago, Spartan96 said:

As Kitten mentioned, it's vbaddict. I just sorted by damage :awyeah:

3 hours ago, Sergeant_Fgt said:

-tie or bow tie ?
-fav colour of underwear and type of underwear ?
-chest girth ?
-fav workout ( /method ) ?
-2x E50 = E100 ?
-Why has WG introduced less efficient AP ammunition for so many tanks like M46,E50,50B,T-54 and 215b ? I feel cheated for not having the choice of a proper gold round.
-Streuselkuchen or Apfelstrudel ?
-what device do u prefer to Go-Green and what is your fav. flavour, if any
-fav. male actor ?
-anime y/n ? (pls no)
-fav. WR padding tank (solo obviously)

:officersexii:

ps: <3

-bow tie, ez. Although I own significantly more ties than bow ties, and I haven't tied my own bow tie in ages. I also love cufflinks more than life.
- 44 (at least that's the jacket size I get)
- fapping (I used to work out a lot until I was 18 and haven't really done shit since. Just building mass you know (10 years later.....)
- no
- M46, E50, 50B, T-54, 215b have other ammo types? Mine only have APCR.
- Apfelstrudel
- I have a psyclone evo (psyclonemods.com) with either a griffin 25 tank for when I'm out and about, or a Kennedy v2 RDA for when I'm at home.
- Jake Gyllenhaal or Heath Ledger (obvious reasons). Jake Gyllenhaal I'm talking his dark shit, like donnie darko, nightcrawler, End of watch (not that dark), Zodiac, Enemy, you name it. I guess it's kind of a coincidence they both starred in brokeback mountain (I haven't seen this movie, and before you say "w/e you're just scared to admit it" I legit didn't watch it. To prove I'm not scared of admitting shit like that I did watch and somewhat enjoy Magic Mike, haven't seen XXL yet).
fuck no
M46 or E50. 

2 hours ago, Kitten said:

Looks like vbaddict to me.

Obj. 907 replays when? :kwim:

Fairly sure it's so long ago I did it they're not in my saved replay. Let me check.. Nope no luck. Most recently I have some dank 5k batchat dpg session or a 4.5k obj 430 session. Any takers?

5 hours ago, enroh said:

weenis i thought you were going to use the title suggested in chat? PogChamp

I mean that title was more dank than liberating Auschwitz, but I couldn't incorporate it properly.

8 hours ago, ANIALLATOR said:

giphy.gif

:suckit:

13 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Hello Commander Peenis, welcome to the section!

Thank you.

5 hours ago, koel76 said:

Hello Weenis, 

How are you doing today? How is life? Is WoT worth playing again?

Thank you sir,

Hey Koel, all good today. Been struggling with man-flu the last week, but seem to be over the worst of it now. How about yourself?

As for the game, it's just as good/cancerous as it always was. Nothing's really changed although I believe 9.16 which was out yesterday has some nice changes to it. Mainly in the form of cross clan strongholds and updated spotting mechanics.

How's things with you? Still getting up at stupid o' clock in the morning to go for runs/walks in Dutchland?

21 minutes ago, weenis said:

I like your youtubes.

That sounds dirty in my mind.

You + Tube (maybe a dildo?)

3 hours ago, flare_phoenix said:

Any opinion on spam? And by "spam" I mean "spiced ham".

Haven't had it in years. Remember it being rather disgusting though.

57 minutes ago, Vetro said:

weenis is a pretty cool dude.

wow vetro, you making me blush.

1 hour ago, Shifty_101st said:

whoa7 Archbishop Juan 8^)

waddap!