Jump to content
ZXrage

how the f*ck do I play the M48

Recommended Posts

On 6-12-2016 at 11:45 PM, hazzgar said:

Most of the time it's not jynxed is dealing empty damage that does not influence the game as much as it could. Farming on a loss is an easy way to get high wn8 and low wr.

When your winrate is <50% when you usually play arround the 60%. Your tank is jynxed. I know what you are saying but I am not talking wn8 farming. If I take in account the ammount of battles and the damage I averegely shot in the Church VII the WR of 47% is rediculously low. I used to play to win not to farm damage.

You must

Link to post
Share on other sites

Use the cover of sloped ground and your great gun depression coupled with awesome VR to play peek a boo and wreak havoc.

The enemy guns with the best pen still can't penetrate Mother Earth ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2016 at 11:45 PM, hazzgar said:

Most of the time it's not jynxed is dealing empty damage that does not influence the game as much as it could. Farming on a loss is an easy way to get high wn8 and low wr.

Not if you do 4k damage fighting on the frontline and when you're almost dead you look behind and see only 2 teammates remaining.

My is7 has 47% wr and almost 3k dpg for that reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhatTheSkara said:

Not if you do 4k damage fighting on the frontline and when you're almost dead you look behind and see only 2 teammates remaining.

My is7 has 47% wr and almost 3k dpg for that reason.

What is the sample size? 3k dpg in IS7 is very good so this WR should not be possible if you are in the frontline unless you constantly hide behind softer allies and do most of your damage after the initial brawls on late game farms which would be strange in an is7.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

What is the sample size? 3k dpg in IS7 is very good so this WR should not be possible if you are in the frontline unless you constantly hide behind softer allies and do most of your damage after the initial brawls on late game farms which would be strange in an is7.

38 games, and i've actually made a mistake, it's 42%, not 47...

I got it, played 38 games, now it's sitting in my garage collecting dust until i have the chance of platooning..

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

38 games, and i've actually made a mistake, it's 42%, not 47...

I got it, played 38 games, now it's sitting in my garage collecting dust until i have the chance of platooning..

It's a low sample size. That's all. You were unlucky. With that DPG in a low effective DPM tank you should push 60% played right and it seems you are. It happens. I had 70 games in my IS with 45% WR despite doing 2000wn8 from the front lines, 43% on TVP with 1600 WN8. The higher the number of games the more improbable something becomes but it's still not impossible. I grind accs for people so I see it often where a tank I did great on account a, decides to attract idiots on account b. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

It's a low sample size. That's all. You were unlucky. With that DPG in a low effective DPM tank you should push 60% played right and it seems you are. It happens. I had 70 games in my IS with 45% WR despite doing 2000wn8 from the front lines, 43% on TVP with 1600 WN8. The higher the number of games the more improbable something becomes but it's still not impossible. I grind accs for people so I see it often where a tank I did great on account a, decides to attract idiots on account b. 

It happened with my 113, 263, 62a, some tier 9s. First game are great damage farms but all were huge losses.

Then it balances out to shit dpg and above average wr.

I should probably stop trying to win :kappa:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhatTheSkara said:

It happened with my 113, 263, 62a, some tier 9s. First game are great damage farms but all were huge losses.

Then it balances out to shit dpg and above average wr.

I should probably stop trying to win :kappa:

It's just Wot being Wot. On my current acc I did the same with 121. Farming for days, slowly dragging myself up from 43 to 46. Maybe someday i will reach something reasonable. Though at least I can blame some of the non winingness on the bad crew

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a tank like that too, the M46. I've been doing 4k+ consecutive games but can barely maintain a 50/50 win/loss ratio. It feels whenever I play it then I will get extra brain-dead teams. You can only do so much when teammates would rather yolo and die as quick as possible so that they can go back to licking windows and sniffing glue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...