Sign in to follow this  
Beastie172

Automaticly return crew

I have several lower tier tanks that I enjoy playing, even tho I've moved up the tiers in the tree.   But I'm trying to figure out how best to use the 'automatically return crew' function.  When moving up the tier, I've transferred the crew to keep the most skilled crews in the higher tier tank.   But have checked the box to automatically return crew, when I'm playing the lower tier.  But that loses the skill level when on the lower tier.  If I use xp or gold to retrain in the lower tier, then when the crew moves back up - they revert to the lower skill level.  Is there a way to keep a crew skilled at both tanks?   or should I just start a new crew on the lower tank and grind skills and perks?

You can't keep the crew skilled at both tanks. If you like the lower tier tank and want to keep it then you will need to grind out a new crew. A good way to get a lot of crews going is to use a premium of that nationality to grind them out and then use credits to respec them to the desired tank.