kunjuro

Maus Supertest Buffs

What do you guys think? A pen buff would have been a bit more helpful but damn that DPM increase isn't half bad...

From: https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/10/13/supertest-maus-rebalance/
– DPM from 2057.7 to 2555
– Reload from 14.288 to 11.507
– Shots/min from 4.199 to 5.214
– Accuracy from 0.364 to 0.345
– Aim time from 2.21 to 2.01

Aiming circle dispersion:
– from turning the turret from 0.058 to 0.048
– from moving the hull from 0.211 to 0.192
– from turning the hull from 0.211 to 0.192
– from turning the turret at maximum speed from 0.92 to 0.77
– from moving at maximum speed from 4.22 to 3.84
– from turning at maximum speed from 3.16 to 2.88

– Concealment when stationary while firing from 0% to 0.41%
– Concealment when moving while firing from 0% to 0.19%

– Fixed issues with the collision model

Really questionable buffs. That isn't just "not half bad", an increase from 2k to 2.5k DPM makes it the best T10 HT in the game, possibly only after the E5.

No thanks, I'm happy with where the Maus is right now. The tank will be more than fine after the arty changes.

Oh fug, i really gotta re-buy Tiger P now and get XP for those earlier Maus variants.

Looks really nice, im actually super tempted to get Maus now. Combine it with those new super heavies, its almost like they gave me 2nd JP HT line to grind :D . Well, not quite,  but actual superheavy line, not just super heavy at end of heavy line.

4 minutes ago, kunjuro said:

– DPM from 2057.7 to 2555
– Reload from 14.288 to 11.507

lolwut? so it would get around 2.7-2.8k fully equipped?

This along with Type 5 buff makes me think that what is going on with Balance 2.0? Sandbox 2nd phase was supposed to come in autumn, yet there have been literally 0 news about it. Did they scrap it?

I mean, look at all these tanks that got armor buffs, such as 112 or upcoming Type 5 armor buff. So instead of nerfing the pen they are buffing armor on some tanks and buffing superheavies in general. Hmm...

39 minutes ago, Kolni said:

time to grind the maus :frenchy: 

You better grind it from the upcoming line. You have to have fun with tier 9 maus that is barely faster than T95  :disco:

3 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

More dpm = more shots on turret face?

That's technically true, but with the Maus's HP and above-average alpha it still will outtrade most tanks. Especially when you consider the improved bloom values making snapshotting easier. 

2 hours ago, leggasiini said:

This along with Type 5 buff makes me think that what is going on with Balance 2.0? Sandbox 2nd phase was supposed to come in autumn, yet there have been literally 0 news about it. Did they scrap it?

I mean, look at all these tanks that got armor buffs, such as 112 or upcoming Type 5 armor buff. So instead of nerfing the pen they are buffing armor on some tanks and buffing superheavies in general. Hmm...

I would tell you that :P

Tier 10 mediums have too much penetration, period, there are 2 ways:

• Sandbox
  • the WG Yolo way

Forum retards cried about sandbox (dat sandbox forum) and wotlabs also started to complain, i guess GG guys, the sane option, sandbox, with testing and suchs is now over, and its now time for the Serb / WG way

WG WILL make heavys ``the best class`` for joe average, even if they have to buff 100 heavys and if that means giving IS3 a BL-10 and 300mm rear armor...

I bet almost any other heavy will get buffs, another hint is the fact VK-B wont be removed (Mauschen is gonna be new line according to leak)

I wonder how WG`s gonna balance tier 10 TDs though, applay sandbox changes to those? they where quite sane, and dont depend much on the other changes (perhaps next version of sandbox is just TD and arty changes, mediums / pen will be fixed by buffing everything else...)

ps: and Maus 1vs1 champion confirmed... (Fv has 2800 dpm, with less alpha dmg, less hp and less armor, if WG really adds this, howboy...)

5 hours ago, leggasiini said:

http://forum-sandbox.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/3734-remember-when-global-rebalance-yeah-me-neither/page__p__57728#entry57728

this may answer some questions

Did anyone notice the turret bloom values? Maus already has very good bloom when turning the turret, one of the best i think. Now it got buffed even further into 0.05. Is that actually best in the game?

It still goes 20, it can just do some meaningful damage in return. 

They wanted to make the thing more fun to play, only way to do that was either mobility or gun buff because making it more of sponge won;t change much on it's appeal. 

14 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Forum retards cried about sandbox (dat sandbox forum) and wotlabs also started to complain, i guess GG guys, the sane option, sandbox, with testing and suchs is now over, and its now time for the Serb / WG way

Fine by me. 

Like I ALWAYS said in the sandbox thread, changes stats slowly one at a time and see what comes out not changed to whole meta overnight.. 

I like the change, perhaps +25% DPM is bit high tbh, but will see.