Acumen

If you used to be a real sperger in chat but stopped. How did you do this?

4 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

What NA admins suchs cowards?

I know of dozens of cases of people who got chatbans for weeks and multiple cases of ~4-5 week chatban, and i know, because ppl sometimes pm me something like: yo im chatbanned till x, wont be online much / other reason / other reason (im commander of clan, so they notify me)

Sent: 03 October 2016 - 10:28 PM

Im chatbanned till 7. November. wtf. D:

In the US nazi is not even 10% of the ``insult`` it is in (large parts of) europe, so perhaps you need to change insults ^^ (imo its amusing so few get chatbanned on NA then, since the US seems, way, more sensitive to insults / swearing and suchs in normal daily life, as europe (kut / shit / verdomme are dead normal words, only a special kind of people frowns upon them)

ps: real swearing / rl rage:

oh, I don't insult people by calling them Nazis, I tell them that they are a waste of life and need to be shot/gassed/killed in other horrible ways.

1 minute ago, Captain_Rex33 said:

oh, I don't insult people by calling them Nazis, I tell them that they are a waste of life and need to be shot/gassed/killed in other horrible ways.

This is what has gotten me most my bans lol. Calling them niggers only gets like a week long ban but telling them to die in life got me 5-6 weeks twice lol.

"Hahah I call people niggers and tell them to die because of a videogame."

You guys do realize that you're actually worse people than the reddest of pubs?

It is kind of sad that WG want money so much that the worst you get for being racist like that is a week ban. I mean you did it to a member of staff and still only a week chat ban.

On 10/14/2016 at 10:16 AM, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

Play slightly sleep deprived. You'll be less bothered by the little thing so you can focus more on your own gameplay than other people's. I never was a spergy type of person, I just would get frustrated when things don't go the way I want them to. 

As someone who's 3k WN8 when rested at 1200 WN8 when sleep deprived (like most of the time) and propped up on painkillers, playing slightly handicapped just makes you more ragey as you can't carry as well AND are thus more reliant on people not to lick windows instead of capping when you're 11 tanks down.

1 minute ago, Tigeh said:

As someone who's 3k WN8 when rested at 1200 WN8 when sleep deprived (like most of the time) and propped up on painkillers, playing slightly handicapped just makes you more ragey as you can't carry as well AND are thus more reliant on people not to lick windows instead of capping when you're 11 tanks down.

When I'm relaxed I don't bothered by stuff as much, but still play at a relatively good level. But there's a point where you it just goes to shit.

I think I've pissed myself off by going over-yolo on Object 260 mission completions as I'm losing strength/movement in my arms while waiting on some neck surgery. By playing steady and only when rested I can still hit purple recents for W/R and WN8 but I'm screwing it up with ragey runs of awful games like last night, which combines with trying to help some really bad players too often.

I find "*******moron" is useful as it avoids -ist connotations. It's hard to be moronist, though I guess I am.

6 hours ago, megaflex4000 said:

and?

25 minutes ago, Strigonx said:

and?

And there's a reason why the WoT community is considered as toxic as the likes of Dota and LoL, and it has nothing to do with people being bad at the game.

1 hour ago, megaflex4000 said:

And there's a reason why the WoT community is considered as toxic as the likes of Dota and LoL, and it has nothing to do with people being bad at the game.

Wait, what? 

You just contradict yourself. Skill factor play a major role in all games. Majority of players in a competitive base game sperg is because people are bad and that goes for any games not just WoT.

19 hours ago, megaflex4000 said:

Atleast im not ruining hes game, while he does ruin mine (a bit) and if hes feelings got hurt because i told him i hope hes dog dies of cancer, i acchieved my goal, ``hurting him`` (haha, getting ``hurt`` by internet talk, whos the moron now, red retard?)

You annoy me, i annoy you...

12 hours ago, megaflex4000 said:

Oh, i bet wot is more toxic as those 2 game, this is partyially fulled by the devs (beiing russians), they dont care much for weakling feelings and PR (see Serb hes troll answers) if the devs themself already tell you: 

• Question: “Some people think that Premium tanks will be removed from the sales, because there are too many of them in battles and the balance goes to shit?” SerB says: “I would tell you what to do with your ignorant opinion… but it would be very rude to refer you to the last word of your 'question'. So I won’t do that.”

On 14/10/2016 at 1:50 AM, snoopy10 said:

stop taking the game so seriously

Corollary to this: Stop playing the game.

On 16/10/2016 at 8:24 AM, GehakteMolen said:

Atleast im not ruining hes game, while he does ruin mine (a bit) and if hes feelings got hurt because i told him i hope hes dog dies of cancer, i acchieved my goal, ``hurting him`` (haha, getting ``hurt`` by internet talk, whos the moron now, red retard?)

You annoy me, i annoy you...

Oh, i bet wot is more toxic as those 2 game, this is partyially fulled by the devs (beiing russians), they dont care much for weakling feelings and PR (see Serb hes troll answers) if the devs themself already tell you: 

• Question: “Some people think that Premium tanks will be removed from the sales, because there are too many of them in battles and the balance goes to shit?” SerB says: “I would tell you what to do with your ignorant opinion… but it would be very rude to refer you to the last word of your 'question'. So I won’t do that.”

I get more shit from 12 years olds telling me their sexual encounters with my mother.

Happens a lot on CoD, TF2, insertgenericfpshere, and WoT

On 16-10-2016 at 8:10 PM, OOPMan said:

Corollary to this: Stop playing the game.

Or even better, stop caring :)

Wot is for me like watching tv, except i have to ``interact``, but thats about it, no xvm, no teamspeak, just press battle and herp derp yolo, the moment im however caring even a tiny bit for stats (say, to get moe) im instant full mad and wanna quit after 2 games