Jump to content
flare_phoenix

Chrysler K - new T8 prem American heavy

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

It was always real, O-HOHO-enthusiasts knew it all along.

I hated the O-ho but the tit tank may finally make sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when 225 pen on tier 8 used to be really good penetration?

This thing angled against the Tiger 2's gun -

ZCU5EEg.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://vk.com/wotclue?w=wall-70226354_692389

Too lazy to translate, but Chrysler will be sold at end of this month. Makes sense, as last weekend event is Grand Finals discount on EU or something.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, another retarded powercreep tank confirmed. Which is just ridiculous.

Well, it is probably supposed to be "balanced" with its "weak gun like T32 has". Apart from that weak gun somewhat have 15mm better pen on gold rounds and has much better gun handling, because fuck old tanks, we need to sell more OPremiums comrades!

WG was probably thinking along those lines: Let's just make this tank immune to most of other tier 8 tanks when played with at least half of the brain active, put a gun with - compared to current standards - really weak AP and vastly better premium rounds so people will simply pres 2-2 and spam gold, enjoy your amazing cashflow comrades...

Screw this!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit, didn't even realize the gold ammo has better pen for no real reason.  T32 seems to pay a lot for that gun depression. (comparison vs T32)

MS7JOHB.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/05/2017 at 1:01 AM, leggasiini said:

https://vk.com/wotclue?w=wall-70226354_692389

Too lazy to translate, but Chrysler will be sold at end of this month. Makes sense, as last weekend event is Grand Finals discount on EU or something.

I didn't know you could read Cyrillic :^?

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ZXrage said:

I didn't know you could read Cyrillic :^?

nyet cyka

I used google translator by myself but i forgot to copy it there so i just said screw it and went in to come say that it will be sold this month

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucky for us the 105mm of the T32 is so terrible, even an improved version of it will suck, and i bet the gold shells are just as expensive as those on T32, so 4800 / shot, which means bye bye credits

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

Lucky for us the 105mm of the T32 is so terrible, even an improved version of it will suck, and i bet the gold shells are just as expensive as those on T32, so 4800 / shot, which means bye bye credits

Yea exactly, every other tier 8 HT prem without pref mm has 220 AP pen or more, this has 198...

Chrysler K versus Chrysler K is next level of retardness...they CANT pen each other with AP pretty much

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Yea exactly, every other tier 8 HT prem without pref mm has 220 AP pen or more, this has 198...

Chrysler K versus Chrysler K is next level of retardness...they CANT pen each other with AP pretty much

The new IS-6 of the tier 8 premiums? :serb:

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Yea exactly, every other tier 8 HT prem without pref mm has 220 AP pen or more, this has 198...

Chrysler K versus Chrysler K is next level of retardness...they CANT pen each other with AP pretty much

Which is exactly what WG desires. Ever heard of credit sink?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 9:05 AM, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

Shit, didn't even realize the gold ammo has better pen for no real reason.  T32 seems to pay a lot for that gun depression. (comparison vs T32)

MS7JOHB.png

That doesn't account for the whole rear mounted turret awkwardness that makes a tank a lot worse in my eyes.

T32 still has it's thing, but they should really buff it;'s base pen these days to like 225. 

The mobility of this thing is what is the most odd IMO, 20 hp/ton limited at 34 kph just makes no sense, most tier 8 meds could do with that engine power. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

The mobility of this thing is what is the most odd IMO, 20 hp/ton limited at 34 kph just makes no sense, most tier 8 meds could do with that engine power. 

What i still think is that they should have given it like 50-60 kph top speed but keep the armor at best like it was when it first came (shitty LFP, 76 mm side armor and UFP wasnt great either). Make it ultimate ramming-yolo-medium bully machine. Think tier 8 Obj 430 that decided to become American and love McDonalds so it became fat.

BUT NO MUST HAVE MORE RETARDPROOFARMORP2WPREMIUMSTHATCANTBEPENNEDWITHAPSHELLS

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

What i still think is that they should have given it like 50-60 kph top speed but keep the armor at best like it was when it first came (shitty LFP, 76 mm side armor and UFP wasnt great either). Make it ultimate ramming-yolo-medium bully machine. Think tier 8 Obj 430 that decided to become American and love McDonalds so it became fat.

BUT NO MUST HAVE MORE RETARDPROOFARMORP2WPREMIUMSTHATCANTBEPENNEDWITHAPSHELLS

Yeh that would have been fun. 

I'm presuming that WG have basically made up the armour scheme of this tank and what we first saw was the original armour layout?

If they'd upped the gun handling and DPM they could have made it a US tier 8 215b. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

What i still think is that they should have given it like 50-60 kph top speed but keep the armor at best like it was when it first came (shitty LFP, 76 mm side armor and UFP wasnt great either). Make it ultimate ramming-yolo-medium bully machine. Think tier 8 Obj 430 that decided to become American and love McDonalds so it became fat.

BUT NO MUST HAVE MORE RETARDPROOFARMORP2WPREMIUMSTHATCANTBEPENNEDWITHAPSHELLS

You could probably even splash the massive 38mm engine deck with the O-Ho derp, so that makes it even more retardedly stupid now

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea i watched Amway's stream yesterday, he bounced constinently 4k dmg every game

The gun doesnt even seem to be bad either. Accuracy is quite good, DPM is acceptable and aim time is great. The pen sucks, but if you want to crewtrain and statpad you can just spam full APCR, as APCR pen is very nice.

Gun depression + tall + rear turret can be annoying combination, though. I wont pick this one most likely as i want T-103 so i just wait for that instead

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, hall0 said:

Any reason why this thing has with 260mm, 15mm more premium penetration than T32?

Truthfully no. But, the T32 was made irrelevant with the release of the T26E5, so it's not like this hasn't been coming. WG probably doesn't know that the T32 exists anymore due to its irrelevancy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

$42 US.  One of you guys buy it and tell me how it is.

20 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

I'm not impressed. After a month even green players will learn how to deal with it.

They already know: hit the 2 key. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Foch raves about how this tank promotes shooting prem ammo on both ends (it has utterly shit AP pen but basically no frontal weakspot).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jaegaer said:

Foch raves about how this tank promotes shooting prem ammo on both ends (it has utterly shit AP pen but basically no frontal weakspot).

Foch raved. WG took down the video threatening a lawsuit or something. Good times

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...