So in the latest few days i've been noticing some keys have stopped working, the W key in particular presses itself, the ESC key just doesn't works and the ALT key, replacement of the keyboard is not possible in a short amount of time because lulz 30k BsF, is there any way to re-map the ESC key to something like idk F1? and make the game recognize it so i don't have to sit back and watch the autistic plays on pubs before being able to return to garage?

You could try popping out some of the keys to see what's going on. Also, if it uses USB ports as connection, try switching it around just to make sure it isn't something weird with a single port.

You could try slamming the keyboard repeatedly against your head until either your head or your keyboard breaks :doge: 

In all seriousness though, you can just change hotkeys through settings.  For example, I changed rrr to spacebar so...

5 minutes ago, dashnog said:

If you're using a Razer keyboard, throw it out the window and burn it with kerosene.

And if you own a keyboard with lights, do the same.

6 minutes ago, robosapieo said:

I have an RGB keyboard and now I'm triggered

And you just triggered me

NrjZOGi.gif

SO FUCKING COOL

8 hours ago, Stige said:

And if you own a keyboard with lights,do the same

1 hour ago, Stige said:

And you just triggered me

NrjZOGi.gif

SO FUCKING COOL

Not sure if being sarcastic,or just had a change of opinion.Which one is it?

7 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

First thing to do with keyboard - clean it and kill this little young civilization living inside.

Done that, still no ESC key

11 hours ago, PrinzEugen478 said:

You could try slamming the keyboard repeatedly against your head until either your head or your keyboard breaks :doge: 

In all seriousness though, you can just change hotkeys through settings.  For example, I changed rrr to spacebar so...

I did something similar with an older keyboard i had

11 hours ago, Zinn said:

You could try popping out some of the keys to see what's going on. Also, if it uses USB ports as connection, try switching it around just to make sure it isn't something weird with a single port.

it's a laptop's keyboard which in order to take it out i have to disassemble the whole thing because the one who designed it was a fucking retard

13 hours ago, breeeze said:

AutoHotkey is your friend. Probably overkill for this but it works.

Will try it, SharpKeys didn't work

8 hours ago, Strigonx said:

it's a laptop's keyboard which in order to take it out i have to disassemble the whole thing because the one who designed it was a fucking retard

I bought another keyboard after a few lines on my laptop keyboard died, now everyone gives me funny looks when i put it over the laptop keyboard no the train