Toshiro.K.Arai

Blitz on win10, soon will be available on steam

Hello fellas, Im starting this new toppic to reach more wotlabs users instead of commenting old topics that no one will ever answer me about how OP is pc version of blitz and how its better than normal wot. Yeah, Serb has 2 versions of wot on pc.

Why you should read my topic? Thats why:

BLITZ IS AVAILABLE ON WINDOWS STORE AND ITS BROKEN AS F*CK!!!:tanfiesta:

I play it on my 2012 laptop without video card, normal wot runs on MINIMUM on  25fps, meanwhile BLITZ IS 60FPS ON MY OLD LAPTOP!! The graphics are so smooth on my trashy computer
The ping is pretty much the same as NA east, and have about 11k players online.

You will have a monstrous advantage against every normie playing on his smartphone/tablet with your keyboard and mouse, besides you already have the knowledge on how to play wot. The strategies are almost the same.

Well, there are no arty, the MM is being quite fair because the teams are 7x7, the game has its own hitzone penetration skin.

I'm trying to figure out which tanks are on metagame to start grinding through the tech trees, I will proly is 140 and E5

blitz.PNG

You do realise you are playing ONLY against other people who play WITH mouse and keyboard. There are two queues, one for mobile users, second for people on PC. With the rest i agree more or less. Ruskie tanks are most OP just like in regular WoT. Still a great game since there's no artyfags

I really didn't know that I was playing against fellow pc players, the queue is too much fast, it takes less than 3 seconds to find a match, doesnt give you much time to read.

Other reasons to play it are: crew get to 100% really fast, there is no need to train to 100% the 6th sense perk

2 hours ago, Medjed said:

You do realise you are playing ONLY against other people who play WITH mouse and keyboard. There are two queues, one for mobile users, second for people on PC. With the rest i agree more or less. Ruskie tanks are most OP just like in regular WoT. Still a great game since there's no artyfags

so you mean they have even less excuse for letting my pull 2k dpg in a t-34 then they had originally...

No arty, smaller games = easier to carry.

It's like WOT improved in almost every way lol
And I reckon with it on Steam, there will be a lot of players aswell.

3 hours ago, Stige said:

No arty, smaller games = easier to carry.

It's like WOT improved in almost every way lol
And I reckon with it on Steam, there will be a lot of players aswell.

So if we can get this to grow massively, then there will be a very popular wot game with no sky cancer?

Nah screw it making a steam account takes like ten minutes- that's ten minutes too long.

9 hours ago, Medjed said:

actually false, they merged the queues. As far as lines to grind, RU tanks are a good bet, E50/100 lines are both strong (Both Panthers got buffed, Panther 1 is rly good lol)

I actually snagged it on steam a week or two ago and can still play it. No idea why it was taken off though.

Well i haven't been playing Blitz for couple of months and last time i did queues were separated. I guess i should start playing again and pwn nubs even harder

6 hours ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

Controls are so bad. <Quickybaby> Sooooooooooo bad. Sooooooooooo bad. </Quickybaby>

I actually find it acceptable, the super dank auto aim makes everything easy

Honestly +1/-1 MM basically assraped Tiers 9 and 10 to the point where carries are near impossible and you have to rely on your team. People also think that Tier 8 is ruined cause IS-3, IS-6 and IS-3 Defender (Basically a better IS-3 with a 3 shot autoloader, 7.5 sec between shots and 25 sec reload) are plaguing it. Most of those guys are just bad, since I can do just fine against those tanks.

The good tanks that basically club the above IMO are the Borsig with the 150 (It's actually got more DPM than the 128 in Blitz for whatever retarded reason) and the T-54 Lightweight which is just insanely overpowered in good hands.

If you're gonna get the 140 I'd go down the light route, only problem is the T-54 stock grind is so much worse, but I'd argue that's better than the abomination that is the stock T-44.

It's available on steam right now. I tried it a few games but the ultra low FOV is making me too nauseous to play it even windowed

8 hours ago, SZXT77 said:

I'm a statpadding reroll on WoT blitz PC lol. Queues are shared between touch and mouse+keyboard unless you disable it in the options.

I'm finally purple! http://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Sepen77

WN7/8 have been known to be horribly inaccurate in Blitz, so it's a stat that's disregarded by good players. 900 average damage in a KV-1S isn't exactly purple, it's more or less average. Around about 1700 average damage in KV-1S is Unicum because of how incredibly easy it is to just farm damage.

7 hours ago, Spinee said:

WN7/8 have been known to be horribly inaccurate in Blitz, so it's a stat that's disregarded by good players. 900 average damage in a KV-1S isn't exactly purple, it's more or less average. Around about 1700 average damage in KV-1S is Unicum because of how incredibly easy it is to just farm damage.

rip in pepperonis

I played blitz one and half year ago, got into tier 8, have very rarely clubbed lowtiers since then with my tablet; here is my opinion:

Pros:

+++ N O  A R T Y  S H I T T E R S

+ works better on very potato PCs

+ 1 +/- MM

+ Lowtier TDs having higher HP pools, although it might be because of maps being even worse for TDs (atleast was when i played blitz almost 2 years ago).

+ no possibility to teamdamage

+ 7 vs 7 allows you to carry better

Cons:

- graphics, even though it was originally mobile game it still does matter

- hitskins, that just stupid imo. Retard should learn weakspots of tanks, and if he doesnt know them, he should be punished...

- 1 +/- MM

- i prefer PC's maps tbh, even if they are "corridory", but from what i remember blitz has even worse sniping possibilites

- stuff like weeaboo tanks and other retarded skins

- russian bias seems worse (IS-3 defender seems broken lol, tier 6 KV-1S still exists although it does have nerfed RoF, T-54 LTWT seems even stronger than in pc)

- 7 vs 7 means that having one shitter on your team is arguably worse than having two shitters on PC

- no possibility to teamdamage, cant kill retards/bots who block me etc.

- less tanks

- less maps

- - - less variety. Less tanks + 7v7 + less maps + 1 +/- MM gives less variety. That is big minus, because variety is very good for game and keeps people interested on it.

TL;DR. Play Blitz if you have toaster from 90s and/or you hate arty so much that you absolutely cant play the game purely because of arty (and not because of other stuff like RNG, blitz still has RNG just like PC). Other than that PC is infinitely superior IMO.

I consider a lot of things you listed as cons to be pros.

+-1 MM is what I've been arguing in favor for on WoT for years. It just blows to be stuck in a +2 game where it feels helpless to play against the higher tiers, especially when you're already in a tank that has a weak gun for its tier.

Less tanks means less complicated trees which I consider better for the game overall. We don't need 12 nations with 100 tanks per nation. Since this falls under your last variety point, as well, I'll point this to your last statement as well.

You shouldn't fucking be TKing people regardless of how shit they are, unless they're actively blocking your path (i admit, i did it a couple times on WoT, the most infamous example being the whole RDDT incident). On 7v7 maps that could easily handle 12v12 this should never be an issue.

I prefer this game's maps, with the exception of Mines. I hate it on PC, i hate it on Blitz.

You also miss seven things in the pros column that I consider worth noting:

* The game plays faster because it's 7v7 on smaller maps. There's no big stalemates where you're waiting 5 minutes just for something to develop. Prok on PC feels like a good example of this. Teams basically plod along until someone makes a move on hill or lights make a mistake mid. That simply doesn't happen on Blitz. Engagements happen within the first minute; the 7 minute time limit forces you to act

* An extension of the above: The 7 minute time limit means that you can slip in a game while, say, you wait for your coffee to brew, or while you're waiting for (event with an arbitrarily short time) to happen. It's really nice to have a game you can slip in and out of easily.

* Everything costs less- gold, premium time, premium tanks. The IS-6 is roughly $50 on WoT proper and around $30 on Blitz. Prem time is cheaper as a result of the prem time costing the same amount of gold but gold being cheaper. With the gold they start you with, you can get a t7 on sale with $10 put into the game and still have enough left over for a t3 prem later on.

* It links to Steam, so you can use Steam wallet money to buy stuff. Turn all those dumbass cards you get from your Humble Bundle games into tanks. It works.

* No XVM or XVM focus means everyone is just playing against everyone else. Someone purple would never have to worry about being focused; I, as a shitter greenie, don't have to worry about being ignored. People just play, man.

* Crew skills are different, in a way I like. You don't have to have a barracks of 120 crew members based on the tanks you want. Every tank is treated as using one crew, and what skill you train is based on the class you use. 6th sense is on by default for every tank, which idk if that's been implemented into WoT proper since I haven't played in about a year, but it's a huge development to me.

* Consumables are a lot less expensive, and more streamlined for what they are. 

___

Overall I like the pace of Blitz much better. I was frustrated about long, drawn-out games on PC with expensive consumables. You can buy a premium tank of whatever nation you want and it'll benefit all tanks instead of just the tank of that nation and class, and the reduced money investment for premium stuff offers a greater appeal to a wider audience. At the very least, it's worth going through the first few tiers to see if you like it enough to invest more into it. I enjoy it more than standard WoT, and I'll likely be buying an AT-15a- a tank I wanted on WoT but couldn't afford- on there this weekend with leftover Steam credit.

On 11/13/2016 at 0:44 PM, Tranderas said:

6th sense is on by default for every tank, which idk if that's been implemented into WoT proper

Nope, still not on WoT PC.

Couple more things I like about blitz to add to that list:

- Based on the couple hundred of games I played so far, there seems to less/no bots (but maybe they'll come once more people play the steam edition on a PC.

- Coordinating entire games with your rando teams seems a lot easier. Type a quick ">>>>>>" and everyone will push fast right. There is no way the I can think of to get a team of 14 other shitters in WoT PC to perform these vanilla "coordinated" pushes successfully unless people see you're purple or something.

On 7/11/2016 at 3:58 AM, leggasiini said:

I played blitz one and half year ago, got into tier 8, have very rarely clubbed lowtiers since then with my tablet; here is my opinion:

Pros:

+++ N O  A R T Y  S H I T T E R S

+ works better on very potato PCs

+ 1 +/- MM

+ Lowtier TDs having higher HP pools, although it might be because of maps being even worse for TDs (atleast was when i played blitz almost 2 years ago).

+ no possibility to teamdamage

+ 7 vs 7 allows you to carry better

Cons:

- graphics, even though it was originally mobile game it still does matter

- hitskins, that just stupid imo. Retard should learn weakspots of tanks, and if he doesnt know them, he should be punished...

- 1 +/- MM

- i prefer PC's maps tbh, even if they are "corridory", but from what i remember blitz has even worse sniping possibilites

- stuff like weeaboo tanks and other retarded skins

- russian bias seems worse (IS-3 defender seems broken lol, tier 6 KV-1S still exists although it does have nerfed RoF, T-54 LTWT seems even stronger than in pc)

- 7 vs 7 means that having one shitter on your team is arguably worse than having two shitters on PC

- no possibility to teamdamage, cant kill retards/bots who block me etc.

- less tanks

- less maps

- - - less variety. Less tanks + 7v7 + less maps + 1 +/- MM gives less variety. That is big minus, because variety is very good for game and keeps people interested on it.

TL;DR. Play Blitz if you have toaster from 90s and/or you hate arty so much that you absolutely cant play the game purely because of arty (and not because of other stuff like RNG, blitz still has RNG just like PC). Other than that PC is infinitely superior IMO.

So i downloaded Blitz on steam........

Farming top guns was never so easy

Noticed it on Steam yesterday, since I got my orig wot accs sold, my bought one permad and fuck obsidian, mycom and shitmored fuckfare, I gave it a go. 

Honestly, I'm very impressed. It runs smooth, the graphics are decent (I don't really give a shit about graphics tbh), the skill system is pretty god, the prem pricing is good, ingame economy is much fucking better, the matches are action packed, but not over the top holywood retardation level - there's more than enouh time and space for tactical approach, the maps are pretty decent - could be bigger imho, but I can understand the performance problems it would bring to mobile platforms so fuck it, at least they are pretty open with decent hardcover/openspace/softcover ratio and there is no arta. 

For me, top 2 pros and cons:

Pros:

- no skycancer fuckheads

- active gameplay, very little camping, maps not only allow it, but encourage it

Cons:

- I personally have ocassional lagspikes for no reason

- fucky balance, but it's no worse than normal WoT and AW

I haven't had this much fun in WoT since the moment I run into skyfaggotry the first time (some three years back). 

I'd say 6.5/10, orig. WoT 2/10, AW 0.01/10 

Guys... Biggest thing about blitz... Instant ammo changes. Got HE loaded in a derp tank and see something armored? Instantly switch to HEAT and blap that bitch.

Tier 3 M2 Medium is OP as fuck.