UnusualMedic

Nintendo Switch - New console.

Holy shit, Nintendo...g fucking g.

i was honestly afraid that this new system of theirs was going to suck, but this looks really promising.

The One thing i really hope for though is more 3rd party support, Nintendo is famous for sticking to and surviving off of their 1st party games while having little to no support for 3rd party developers.

And a New Monster Hunter Game for this too pls...:cri:

58 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

It actually looks pretty sweet. If they can make that double as a tablet, I can see this selling out in a heartbeat.

if you saw during the video, and pictures, no use of touch screen.... so idk if they'll make it  tablet like their wii u gamepad, but b/c the wii u gamepad exists, we know they can do it, just dunno if they will yet =/

either way

HYPE

:disco:

1 minute ago, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

if you saw during the video, and pictures, no use of touch screen.... so idk if they'll make it  tablet like their wii u gamepad, but b/c the wii u gamepad exists, we know they can do it, just dunno if they will yet =/

either way

HYPE

:disco:

Until they do that though, I don't see it outselling their previous consoles tbh.

22 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

Until they do that though, I don't see it outselling their previous consoles tbh.

idk Wii U didn't sell very well, so they could at least sell more than they did with that console. But i Don't see them doing anything as big out selling the Wii.

this thing has tons of potential, but only if they don't skip out on some important aspects. I agree that it should fully function as a stand alone tablet with a touch screen, And it also needs good 3rd party developer support, and finally it needs to be capable of (at the very least) 1080p 60fps. Because another thing that Nintendo's consoles fail in is the performance department, they always seem to be one step behind Sony and Microsoft in that regard.

So at last they decided to ditch their futile efforts at a TV console with really shitty specs. I don't mind, the DS/GBA were the best consoles i ever owned, and the 3ds is quite good, so a new "3ds" but even more powerful is nice. I just hope they don't forget to make games that allow quick session and quick follow ups like the GB/GBA/DS and to some extent 3DS. In 2 o 3 years when it's finally pirated i'll buy it.

Here I thought they were going to try to revive the Wii success by going VR. Motion controllers were still new then and looked down upon as a gimmicky, kinda where VR is currently