PrinzEugen478

Recruiting Tioga and Vonluckner!!!11

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/517876-fellow-unicums-return-for-one-last-round-%f0%9f%91/

I recognized some of the names PM'ing the sextet, but I was wondering: Don't most people hate Tioga and Vonluckner? Why would they be interested?

7 hours ago, KruggWulf said:

Please tell me you are joking. The only people who even responded are either in their little sphere of autism or are just staying neutral, no one actually likes either of them. There's a reason they're not in BULBA and were never allowed in, lmao.

I'm sorry I don't know anything about clans and who did what, etc.  If you took a look at my stats you would know why lmao

11 hours ago, KruggWulf said:

Please tell me you are joking. The only people who even responded are either in their little sphere of autism or are just staying neutral, no one actually likes either of them. There's a reason they're not in BULBA and were never allowed in, lmao.

You're retarded.

Tioga and Von are some of the most fun players to play with.

14 hours ago, KruggWulf said:

in their little sphere of autism or are just staying neutral, no one actually likes either of them. There's a reason they're not in BULBA and were never allowed in, lmao.

speak for yourself

21 hours ago, KruggWulf said:

They passed evals with flying colors lmao

xi6U4qf.png

O7 to our newest members. I can't wait to see what kind of play they bring to the table for Bulba!!

2 hours ago, _Assad said:

xi6U4qf.png

O7 to our newest members. I can't wait to see what kind of play they bring to the table for Bulba!!

I'll eat my hat then, guess things have changed.

8 hours ago, _Assad said:

xi6U4qf.png

Wait. Why did we take aqua? Is he there to keep the teamspeak channels warm while we're away?

:^)

2 hours ago, Zepherex said:

Wait. Why did we take aqua? Is he there to keep the teamspeak channels warm while we're away?

u listen here fucko everybody needs some popular afk channels

14 hours ago, _Assad said:

xi6U4qf.png

L M A O

M

A

O

22 hours ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

Besides the whole stealing otter's gold thing Von is a pretty cool dude

So is Tiogar

Has p. good taste in animemes too.

IU44Jty.jpg

On 10/29/2016 at 6:01 PM, mereelskirata said:

You're retarded.

Tioga and Von are some of the most fun players to play with.

<19:10:02> "mereelskirata" disconnected (leaving)

<19:15:22> Client Banned.

On 10/31/2016 at 10:30 AM, TheMarine0341 said:

Probably done as the last salt into the wounds of OTTER

Can't wound something that is dead 8^)

I know neither of the individuals and probably never will, but I attribute the ability of an otherwise good person to callously do something so wrong as a nod to "generation meme".  It seems that the more outrageous a troll action is, the higher the meme value, the more "legendary" a person becomes.  Giving your girlfriend a teaspoon of cinnamon and then watching her gag and cry uncontrollably is funny to a lot of people.  I'm pretty sure it breaks any long term trust relationship between people when that occurs.  Sure, if the female has little to no self respect and self image issues, she'll hang around - but is that who you want to spend your life with or raise children with?

In the short term in life, some decisions appear to be epic - telling your Prof. to "stick this test up your ass" if given a hard test in class, maybe you'll get some knowing nods and looks of approval from your classmates, and be a legend at a kegger - right up until you get sent packing back to live with your parents by the school administration.  Burning all of Otters gold on Large Fire Extinguishers was "epic" at the moment, and the argument could be made that this is "just a game", but morality and character aren't sometimes things, they are ALL THE TIME things.  If you will steal something small, you will steal something big as well, it's just a matter of opportunity.

“Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?" Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!" Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”
Winston S. Churchill