YesThatWasAPCR

Shitgiftening - You Shitters Don't Deserve Something Good But Doing It Anyway. Or am I? Edition

XnMHpjF.jpg

Another shitgiting so soon? I was going to wait until Christmas, but then I got ocular cancer from this:

XYBJmTZ.jpg

You've all seen it, The T26E5 Expectorant Patriot. Red, white, and barf.

My reaction:

12WrEPsmN2rsc0.gif

Yeah, I get that on paper it may be better than the T32 in many respects, but goddamn!

The rules are simple enough that hopefully even you can understand: Vote yes in the poll to enter in the drawing, vote no to not be considered, or just be contrarian. There will be NO "extra" drawing for the "No" votes. As the winner of the Gasai Yuno shitgifting, @yoyoya2 gets 5 bonus chances to win. Not sure how long I will let this run...this turd gets released on Nov 10, but I want to give the aesthetically challenged among you that actually WANT this abomination to have time to trick yourselves out enough to buy it (I'm guessing it will go for $55, pick your Johns appropriately), so I'm thinking mid-Novemberish. Depends on the popularity (or not) of this contest.

Sorry yurofags, you guys actually get the regular version, and that is not a shitgift. NA only.

Update: Two winners, @yoyoya2 and shitposter @ZXrage

I don't even care that much about its stats, bonus that it is good (on paper).... this thing is pure star spangled fuck-yeah! I need it to bring 90mm of FREEDOM to pubbies.:doge:

I've actually been dealing with RL eye issues. My left eye (vitreous body) has been all f'ed up which has been fantastic... not really. So why not add to my eye cancer and try win this thing, WOOHOO!!

Star Spangled Vomit Comet HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Calling this thing a shitgift is an insult to what possibly is the strongest tier 8 premium in the game.

I wonder if the special camo on the patriot version actually comes with a camo bonus though...

1 minute ago, Fabunil said:

Calling this thing a shitgift is an insult to what possibly is the strongest tier 8 premium in the game.

I wonder if the special camo on the patriot version actually comes with a camo bonus though...

It does

3 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

Giving opponents that look at this tank cancer is pretty good camo.

23 minutes ago, Kitten said:

Need somethin else to finally pad your account to purple :fish:

My account? I know not  what you speak of :fish:

6 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

If I say it's a shitgift, it's a shitgift, dammit!

9 minutes ago, YesThatWasAPCR said:

Giving opponents that look at this tank cancer is pretty good camo.

The camo works by blinding the people that look at it with freedom :serb:

Fact is that somebody will come up with a decent skin for this tank which I will download and never think of it again.  I will drive it proudly knowing that I am inflicting eye pain on the masses with a pain job I will never see.  Alternatively, I hope WG makes the pain job optional, like the Australian camo for the Sentinel tanks. (I am so hoping for this)

2 hours ago, ZXrage said:

What are you talking about? The tank is beautiful (;_;)7 (;_;)7 (;_;)7

If you're going to put up battle hymn of the republic Lee Greenwood's is best.