TAP has partial stats but Riturdgamer has full stats so linking it instead. Sorry.

https://ritastatusreport.live/2016/11/01/loraine-40t-supertest-stats/

It also got HD model. It actually looks sexy as fuck:

vrokolpct5a

Tier 8 premium medium

Hitpoints: 1300

Engine: 850 hp

Weight: 40 tons

Power-to-weight: 21.25 hp/t

Maximum speed: 60 (for.)/23 (rev.) km/h

Hull traverse: 34 deg/s

Turret traverse: 37.5 deg/s

Terrain resistance: 0.863/0.959/1.726

Viewrange: 380 m

Radio range: 570m

Hull armor: 40/30/?mm

Turret armor: 45/30/?mm

Gun: 100 mm SA47 A (autoloader, 6 shells)

Damage: 300/300/400

Penetration: 232/263/50mm

DPM: 2045.6

ROF: 6.819

Reload: 39.161s (2.727s between shells)

Accuracy: 0.364

Aim Time: 3.07.

iundycodpyu

kvss6sa2wce

vgu0dtvg1ww

rcco8wcwd0s

Dont see even point of putting armor model here lol, it actually has 10mm less side armor (IIRC its now historical)

--------------------------------------------

Lorry is, i think, officially first tank in WoT which has moved up on tiers...twice. Overall no tank probably has as colorful history as Lorraine: it was OP tier 8, then it was moved to tier 9 with next to no changes and went from toptier T8 to barrelbottom T9, then it got like 3 buffs (depression buff, gun handling buff, and finally aim time buff not much before it was gone), then it got replaced, went on small vacation, and is finally back at tier 8, this time being premium tank.

It doesnt seem that OP, though. Compared to AMX 50 100, it trades 100 HP, has even less armor (IS-3 can overmatch it from anywhere) and worse accuracy for notably better mobility and better depression. I hoped that this would be link between med and HT line (something like AMX 13 75 -> Lorraine -> AMX 50 100, or HT -> MT line), but whatever. Or maybe they are planning something like that; keep on mind that tanks that appear on supertest are always premiums, expect if its part of new line AND they are testing entire line on supertest. (ex: the new VK 100.1 P or whatever it is, it was prem until it was decided that it will be part of maus line).

I for now assume these are placeholder stats for 2 reasons:

• Gun seems to good for tier 8, especially premium, there is a reason tier 8 lorraine was OP as fuck before (multiple reasons, but 1800 clip dmg with suchs speed and no armor just wont work)
  • It looks way too much like an Amx-50-100

I always assumed that IF the lorraine would come back, it would be the long 90mm, so 6x240 dmg and 212 pen, much more balanced as a 100mm, makes it distinct from Amx-100 and the smaller clip is less good, allowing for better soft stats (to make it less annoying to play)

It also always used to have a 90mm gun, as tier 8, said gun got removed when it was move to tier 9, so why not bring it back?

ps: historical Lorraine never had a 90mm though, so perhaps thats the reason it will get a 100mm, but this is imo a clear example of where gameplay should trump historical accuracy....

lorrain_arm_tth.jpg

Gunhandelingwise it is actually quite a bit better than the 50 100(or the old lorraine which I find hilarious) even though the paperstats tell you the opposite

With a 100% crew:

lorr vs 50 100:

On turrettraverse:

0.115 vs 0.153 (25% better)

On the move and when traversing:

0.144 vs 0.211 (32% better)

So you basically get a little bit more than a free VStab over the 50

Plus the reload time is a lot quicker than on the 50 100 by ~9 seconds

Plus 8 degrees of gundepression instead of 6

Plus it is faster.

The downsides being 100 less hp and god awful armor instead of just regularly awful armor.

Also something to note, this thing will turn like a brick compared to the 50,  34 traversespeed on the lorraine compared to the ~47 degrees of traversespeed on the 50 100 so there is that atleast.

27 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

ps: historical Lorraine never had a 90mm though, so perhaps thats the reason it will get a 100mm, but this is imo a clear example of where gameplay should trump historical accuracy....

Or just lower clip size? Like 4 shells?

19 minutes ago, How_Terrible said:

Wait a second... The Lorry isn't in the tech tree anymore? What replaced it?

Batchat 25T AP. Similar to tier 10, expect top gun is 100mm, has crappier view range and twice thinner armor. Compared to (when it was tier 9) Lorry its smaller and stealthier but less depression and slightly longer magazine reload.

3 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Batchat 25T AP. Similar to tier 10, expect top gun is 100mm, has crappier view range and twice thinner armor. Compared to (when it was tier 9) Lorry its smaller and stealthier but less depression and slightly longer magazine reload.

When did this happen?

5 hours ago, Zepherex said:
  • Fucking Shitter

Don't you dare insult my HT.

Only I am suppose to send pubbies to him for tank codes.

:^)

10 hours ago, Super_Rybak said:

Have you been living under a rock?

11 hours ago, Zepherex said:
  • Fucking Shitter

no bully

I've not known about this either tbqh. So is lorraine going to basically be an OP premium that everyone buys to pad with?