NightmareMk9

TankRewards November is posted

1 hour ago, garryallen said:

so many people getting annoyed that their free stuff is bad free stuff. It's free, the fact that it isn't all bad is scary.

The point of these missions is to increase server population.  They do that with compelling rewards, and make sure the population spike is drawn out with the requirements.  It's a balancing act though.  Lackluster rewards or overdoing the requirements undermines the goal as people will just say 'fuck it'

So while I agree that "fuck WG" isn't helpful, looking at the specials and critiquing "Well, the requirements have gone up, and the rewards have gone down, doesn't seem worth it anymore" is actually useful feedback for WG (assuming they are still lurking around here)

1 hour ago, Kramburglar said:

The point of these missions is to increase server population.  They do that with compelling rewards, and make sure the population spike is drawn out with the requirements.  It's a balancing act though.  Lackluster rewards or overdoing the requirements undermines the goal as people will just say 'fuck it'

So while I agree that "fuck WG" isn't helpful, looking at the specials and critiquing "Well, the requirements have gone up, and the rewards have gone down, doesn't seem worth it anymore" is actually useful feedback for WG (assuming they are still lurking around here)

true. I feel that maybe improving some elements of gameplay would do far more, however.

10 hours ago, garryallen said:

true. I feel that maybe improving some elements of gameplay would do far more, however.

It's not really an either/or situation though.  The people working on promotions aren't the people working on the game itself. 

10 hours ago, Kramburglar said:

It's not really an either/or situation though.  The people working on promotions aren't the people working on the game itself. 

Ok then ty

Still a little salty it isn't for sea too :(

Now there isnt even a Tankrewards for January 17. RIP