Jump to content
Cunicularius

Titanfall 2

Recommended Posts

So I decided to put my 60 dollarydoos down on Titanfall 2. So far I've just been playing the campaign, which is really pretty fucking cool, reminds me of a lot of other games in good ways, while being its own unique thing. Reminds me of halo, portal 2, killzone, hl2, robotech, mechassault, dystopia, etc. I love it, haven't gotten excited about a single player thing in a while. 

Have yet to try multiplayer though, I'm hoping it'll be as good as the sp.

Anyone else playing? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its already sorta dead because of the hilariously retarded release schedule it got put on

Right in between the new battlefield and call of dut. Good fucking luck game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spartan96 said:

 

Sad they released when they did, hope this finds its niche.

Pretty sure it already find its niche, seeing its basically a better HAWKEN with Quake 3 ish fast paced fight

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Fulcrous @zapyoug RS6 had a shit launch too and look at it now. 

I don't think Battlefield 1 will retain that well anyway, so that should help. Not to mention the glorifying reviews of t2. 

And cod is shit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cunicularius said:

I don't think Battlefield 1 will retain that well anyway, so that should help. Not to mention the glorifying reviews of t2. 

I suspect you're wrong on that, BF1 is looking to carry nicely thanks mainly to Operations mode being so amazing.

Titanfall 2 looks pretty nice though, definitely some appeal there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, OOPMan said:

I suspect you're wrong on that, BF1 is looking to carry nicely thanks mainly to Operations mode being so amazing.

Titanfall 2 looks pretty nice though, definitely some appeal there.

Are you sure? From what I heard a lot of people were demanding a refund on the game due to a lot of bugs & glitches, I have yet to play it myself so I wouldn't know for sure

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Toxic_Turtles690 said:

Are you sure? From what I heard a lot of people were demanding a refund on the game due to a lot of bugs & glitches, I have yet to play it myself so I wouldn't know for sure

Nothing alt+tab wont fix.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Toxic_Turtles690 said:

Are you sure? From what I heard a lot of people were demanding a refund on the game due to a lot of bugs & glitches, I have yet to play it myself so I wouldn't know for sure

Bugs are pretty minor and don't impact the game experience much. Said game experience is frikking amazing, especially Operations mode which is so good I want to just quit my job and play it all day :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2016 at 6:08 AM, Toxic_Turtles690 said:

Are you sure? From what I heard a lot of people were demanding a refund on the game due to a lot of bugs & glitches, I have yet to play it myself so I wouldn't know for sure

The only game breaking bug is random directx crashes. It had the best launch of any BF game i played.

I've seen more people crying over the game having black soldiers than over bugs and glitches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2016 at 5:41 AM, OOPMan said:

I suspect you're wrong on that, BF1 is looking to carry nicely thanks mainly to Operations mode being so amazing.

Titanfall 2 looks pretty nice though, definitely some appeal there.

That's not anything new though...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cunicularius said:

That's not anything new though...

Operations mode is new?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cunicularius said:

No, including blacks. They've been around since at least bf3.

WTF you on about m8?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cunicularius said:

Nevermind...

:_(

Now I feel like I missed a boat, somewhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cunicularius said:

No, including blacks. They've been around since at least bf3.

Yeah, but "blacks didn't fight in WWI and DICE only added them in to appease BLM" is one of the most common "arguments" i saw about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shackram said:

Yeah, but "blacks didn't fight in WWI and DICE only added them in to appease BLM" is one of the most common "arguments" i saw about it.

Good lord people are stupid. Even if you ignore the Harlem Hellfighters and other black US units, there were plenty of black fighters from the French colonies iirc?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, fuck this game. I'm shit at everything that isn't tanks or milsim. 

This game is basically what cod wanted to be and more and, well, I shouldn't be surprised. 

I just don't want to spend hours trying to be decent and I don't enjoy being mediocre. 

Another $60 wasted to an impulse buy...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cunicularius said:

Ok, fuck this game. I'm shit at everything that isn't tanks or milsim. 

This game is basically what cod wanted to be and more and, well, I shouldn't be surprised. 

I just don't want to spend hours trying to be decent and I don't enjoy being mediocre. 

Another $60 wasted to an impulse buy...

Phew! I almost went an impulse bought this too but I held off, watched some vids and decided it looks too much like every other SF shooter but with Hawken rolled in for good measure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, OOPMan said:

Phew! I almost went an impulse bought this too but I held off, watched some vids and decided it looks too much like every other SF shooter but with Hawken rolled in for good measure.

Happy I could be of service.

I mean, the campaign is kinda cool, but its not worth $60.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave this game another shot. Turns out I've been using shit weapons, I changed up my loadouts a whole bunch and started using different titans and its been a lot more fun. 

I just wish more people played pilots vs pilots, I don't really love how much the game revolves around titans. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...