TheMarine0341

T26E5 Patriot - The new Freedom on the Block

28 minutes ago, WorldConqueror said:

holy shit they're actually selling a version without the flashy paintjob. wg learns eventually

Just saw this too.. which to get... ULTRA-FREEDOM or just FREEDOM????

28 minutes ago, furrystrawberry said:

Do I get this or the is6, decisions decisions...

how similar is the play style to the t32? I have gotten that tank to 99% before

or wait for Christmas and buy the skorp for $100

Trump Force One is way better than IS-6 (which you can buy anytime, anyway, and should be bought only for gold when all premiums are on discount- from 50% in tiers 3-5, 30% for 6-7 and 15% for tier 8, at least 2x yearly. You can go further and buy gold on discount to compound the savings).

But if you wanna OP broken tank, that is Skorp.

Maybe the Skorp would be for sale for 50$, without overpriced gold package, or useless crews (at least for ones who have plenty of advanced German crews around), but I doubt it. Maybe on EU server for us plebs. 

32 minutes ago, furrystrawberry said:

Do I get this or the is6, decisions decisions...

how similar is the play style to the t32? I have gotten that tank to 99% before

or wait for Christmas and buy the skorp for $100

Playstyle is somewhat similar, but the E5 is more 215B-Esq in that you can trade shots with nearly everyone and come out ahead, as you can 2 for 1 even MTs

WG is pro at pricing. The tank WITH the MURICA skin at the "loaded" level - $57.99(USD). and the ultimate level - $76.99. You get that paint job and can't cover it with any other camo.

The plain tank at loaded level - $59.99 and ultimate - $79.99. So then you still have to go out and buy 3x camo's for gold or credits.

Well played WG.

(prices include 5% discount)

27 minutes ago, Logan_Fyreite said:

WG is pro at pricing. The tank WITH the MURICA skin at the "loaded" level - $57.99(USD). and the ultimate level - $76.99. You get that paint job and can't cover it with any other camo.

The plain tank at loaded level - $59.99 and ultimate - $79.99. So then you still have to go out and buy 3x camo's for gold or credits.

Well played WG.

If you buy the naked one and add camo is the overall camo value better than the patriot version?

Even if camo value is negligible wouldn't that still be a better reason to get the naked version?

https://ritastatusreport.live/2016/11/10/the-t26e5-patriot-missing-armor/#more-23841

a tiiiiny difference... but the naked version is 13mm of spaced armor on the side of the turret better. . I think you'll likely be hosed if shot from the side into the turret anyways.. but... something to consider.

6 hours ago, GunnSm0ke said:

If you buy the naked one and add camo is the overall camo value better than the patriot version?

Even if camo value is negligible wouldn't that still be a better reason to get the naked version?

This wasn't the case with M41 GF (last tank I tested it on), so I doubt it'll be the case with this one either. The ugly WG camo gives the standard 5% camo bonus to a tank

1) I suck

2) I've only played a few games in it

but

is the fact that the standard round is APCR, and hence gets reduced normalization, that I am struggling to pen with this thing...?

17 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Playstyle is somewhat similar, but the E5 is more 215B-Esq in that you can trade shots with nearly everyone and come out ahead, as you can 2 for 1 even MTs

It is mostly the same as T32 with 90 mm (same ROF). Just faster, more hull armor, more penetration on standard rounds...

MURICA! FUCK YEAH!

22 hours ago, Logan_Fyreite said:

Well played WG.

Umm that's why it includes an additional 600 gold at the same price point. 

15 hours ago, Swoopie said:

This wasn't the case with M41 GF (last tank I tested it on), so I doubt it'll be the case with this one either. The ugly WG camo gives the standard 5% camo bonus to a tank

Standard 2% HT bonus, 3% to MT, 4% to TD. 

8 hours ago, Vindi said:

and Eu server got the liberté...are you fucking kidding w me?

and till dec 1. at least 15% on tier X vehicles so let me buy a 113

Fuck EU...