IanSanJR

Looking division wows

I am usually play solo and never play with division. i am terrible play ships at tier 7-8 above.

I have only Nc, Schormost, atlanta, kakutov t8 cru, tirpitz, aoba, hatsu. Time i play evening to morning (random).

Add me to your friends list. As long as I am not power grinding I am usually up for a divisioning. Though lately I haven't been playing much WoWs. I felt burn out creeping up on me and decided to cut back for a while before I start the despise them game the way I do WoT.

12 hours ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

I'm always willing to play with some new division mates, especially since @Tedster59 still won't play with me. :cri:

Hey I'm no Tedster but feel free to add me anyway. ;) 

19 hours ago, IanSanJR said:

I am usually play solo and never play with division. i am terrible play ships at tier 7-8 above.

I have only Nc, Schormost, atlanta, kakutov t8 cru, tirpitz, aoba, hatsu. Time i play evening to morning (random).

I'm on most evenings on PST so add me if ya like!

14 hours ago, How_Terrible said:

Add me to your friends list. As long as I am not power grinding I am usually up for a divisioning. Though lately I haven't been playing much WoWs. I felt burn out creeping up on me and decided to cut back for a while before I start the despise them game the way I do WoT.

I've been alternating between WoWs and MechWarrior Online to keep things fresh-er.

6 hours ago, Rodrigopine said:

Hey I'm no Tedster but feel free to add me anyway. ;) 

I'm on most evenings on PST so add me if ya like!

I've been alternating between WoWs and MechWarrior Online to keep things fresh-er.

I haven't played MWO since it's closed beta days. I should give it a go again.

Well, I am also listed as Rodrigopine in MWO so feel free to add me.

I'm an ex-tabletop Battletech nerd, so MWO does scratch an itch that I feel from time to time. And I think the game balance overall is pretty good at this time. Usually if I get facerolled it's my fault. lol

But I should get back to WoWs soon 'cause I need to finish grinding xp for Steven Seagal and Takao!