Deliberate

New Supertest Premium Tank Buffs (Major Buffs to Some Tanks)

Transcribed for legibility

Major buffs are in italics

Lowe

• Gun depression buffed to -10 from -8
  • Increased LGP, UGP and turret armour
  • Side armour at the bottom increased to 100mm

FV4202

• Top speed increased to 40 km/h from 35 km/h
  • Vehicle profitability increased by 10% (dem expensive 20 pdr shells)

STA-2

• Top speed increased to 55 km/h from 45 km/h
  • Engine replaced with STA-1 top engine (buffed to 570 hp from 500, hp/t increased to 16.76 from 14.71)

M4A1 Revalorise (oh boy)

• Dispersion on hull traverse buffed to 0.16 from 0.18 (11% buff)
  • Dispersion on turret traverse buffed to 0.13 from 0.16 (19% buff)
  • Accuracy buffed to 0.35 from 0.36
  • Aim time reduced to 2.4s from 2.8s
  • Engine power increased to 550 hp from 460 hp (hp/t increased to 15.71 from 13.14)
  • Gun depression buffed to -10 from -7

Panther 88

• Hull traverse buffed to 40 degrees per second from 38 degrees per second
  • Engine power increased to 700 hp from 600 hp (hp/t increased to 15.05 from 12.9)

WZ-11111

• Dispersion on hull traverse and on the move buffed to 0.2 from 0.23 (13% buff)
  • Dispersion on turret traverse buffed to 0.12 from 0.14 (14% buff)
  • Accuracy buffed to 0.44 from 0.46
  • Aim time reduced to 3 seconds from 3.4 seconds
  • Engine power increased to 600 hp from 520 hp (hp/t increased to 13.48 from 11.69, apart from slightly worse terrain resistances, this engine buff puts the WZ-111 on par with the WZ-111 1-4 in terms of mobility)
  • Turret and LGP armour buff

4 minutes ago, Tupinambis said:

Man those panther 88 buffs are nowhere near enough if its rivals are getting such good buffs in comparison

Imo these STA-2 buffs are completely overkill. Makes it better than STA-1 since STA-2 has much better terrain resistance values, the tank is smaller, and better aim time (though it has 10m less view range)

sirfoch is gonna be rubbing his hands with the M4 Rev buff, and so will I

Sta-2 :triggered:

8 minutes ago, Deliberate said:

Imo these STA-2 buffs are completely overkill. Makes it better than STA-1 since STA-2 has much better terrain resistance values, the tank is smaller, and better aim time (though it has 10m less view range)

I wouldn't necessarily say STA-2 is smaller (STA-1 has lower profile). Quite often I've found my STA-2 to take "unnecessary" hits to turret after poking with ridges, due to the turret being slightly taller. Didn't have that issue with STA-1. But yeah, otherwise it's quite funny to see how STA-2 has evolved from being complete shit (When it was first introduced) into a actually nice to play T8 prem.

O M F G

THOSE RAVIOLI BUFFS

Kuvahaun tulos haulle drooling rainbows

Also im curious about how they changed the armor of Löwe.

Looking at the link btw:

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/46/supertest_9_17/

No Type 5 or Maus buffs? :feelsbad:

Although i dont think this is full patchnotes, but i will be dissapoint if those wont happen in next patch.

1 minute ago, vernl said:

All hail the IS-3 with these new mechanics, now untouchable hulldown.

Oh boy, just realized this.

So yea, they removed that 3x caliber rule it seems.

RIP O-Ho's AP shells 2015-2016, you will be missed. :feelsbad:

Also they also made E5 stronger too; E100, Type5 and tier 10 TDs can no longer overmatch it from side. Most stealthy buff ever to two most broken HTs in their tiers?

14 minutes ago, vernl said:

All hail the IS-3 with these new mechanics, now untouchable hulldown.

Time for 3x IS-3 toons. Make Soviet stronk tanks strong again more! Oh, and T29 will rekt randoms too.

--------------

FV4202 buff - nice but its gun is still waiting for some love.

26 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Also they also made E5 stronger too; E100, Type5 and tier 10 TDs can no longer overmatch it from side. Most stealthy buff ever to two most broken HTs in their tiers?

How about ruskki medium turret roofs (140 and 907 specifically)?

39 minutes ago, Swoopie said:

How about ruskki medium turret roofs (140 and 907 specifically)?

Obj 430 shoulder plates will become autobounce against Jagd E100s......

Also, dem smexy WZ-111 buffs - if those buffs make it to live it will probably club every medium tank in tier into submission. The low pen doesn't matter when all you're fighting are paper NATO meds.

Those M4 Rev buffs, yes it has a reason to exist over a Skorpion, it can actually move.

Also the STA-2 is already good IMO, it will be excellent with these changes, don't see any reason to play any of the other -10 gun depression meds aside the Pershing with it's turrret armour, it's faster than a Mutz, has better DPM and gun handling than a M46 KR, better gun handling and smaller than a CDC and almost at fast. 

FV4202

• Top speed increased to 40 km/h from 35 km/h
  • Vehicle profitability increased by 10% (dem expensive 20 pdr shells)

Technically I could agree these are buffs as a fact. But still, we are looking at a tier 8 tank which has bad fire control, bad DPM, worst alpha in tier, weak hp/ton and some armor but only when at higher ground. Also good penetration, good shell velocity and -10 gun depression, sure. But 40 km/h is still as meh as tier 8/9 Centurions and more profitability doesn't contribute directly to winning. Is WG suggesting that we should just sprem in this thing?

I mean, it's not like WG doesn't know how to buff a tank in a way that actually matters. Just look at that WZ111 and M4 Rxxx megabuff.

Bonus: here on Chinese WoT server, WZ-111 (and T-34-3. And 112 of course) still has 300mm pen HEAT which only costs 3600 credits per round. Yeah.

FV and Panther 88 buffs aren't far enough.

I mean STA-2 goes 45 already, has same gun depression as FV, more DPM, better gun handling, and only marginally worse pen, so why does it get a 10 kph speed buff and the FV only 5 kph?

FV needs at least 45 kph and DPM to like 2k, then it would probably be quite fun. Panther 88 needs like extreme DPM or something, make it the tier 8 medium version of the Tiger 1, give it 2.4k base DPM so it can pew pew all day. 

1 minute ago, tajj7 said:

I mean STA-2 goes 45 already, has same gun depression as FV, more DPM, better gun handling, and only marginally worse pen, so why does it get a 10 kph speed buff and the FV only 5 kph?

Because FV was for free.

Yes, but not to everyone, it's on sale, it's currently the only available tier 8 British premium.

On a side note, has the WZ-111 always been able to got 50kph? with semi-decent hp/ton, a good turret and less potato gun handling it might be quite fun.