Acumen

People who have stopped playing WOT but still hang around here what games do you play?

65 posts in this topic

I still play tanks mainly due to Major League so I need to play a few games here and there to "warm up" but randoms is something I do not try in unless I get paid to right now, so it's mostly shorter warmup games anyway

I like to speedrun games. 

Pretty much every main game in the FF series post 6 but 11 and 14 since they're MMOs has been played and clocked with a top 50 time

I also speedran (speedrunned?) Mirror's Edge way back in the day, got into it for a while but never really got good enough muscle memory for glitches etc

I have a speedrun of 1:54 of the WoT tutorial if anyone wants to come at me :^)

But games I currently play in the order of how much I play them:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (speedrunning for 100%, game is shit though)

GH3

WoT

Overwatch

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Rocket League

I'm however fully prepared to go full basement on FFXV until I've got the game completed because h y p e

I still play but nowhere near as much as I used to.

BF1
Stellaris
H1Z1: KoTK
CSGO
LOL
FO4
Runescape when I'm extremely bored

I still play WoT. 

But other games I do play:
-The Division
-Company of Heroes 2
-Payday 2
-Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance 
-World of Warships 
-Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge (still classic and fun)

I don't have much time on my hands anymore, but I play these from time to time

WoWs (I still have premium on the account)

Civ 5

Just finished AC3, man 120 hours on this game, it's so interesting with all bugs. 

Now downloading Black Flag. Sometimes i turn on GTA5. 

I don't play that much, and i'll return to WOT once when ban is lifted. But this is lot less stress. 

World of Warcraft. Oh look this guy started in 2k16 LUL , but damn it's THE MOST FUN I had in years. I'm playing since a little bit before Legion hit(so August) and I've got over 800 hours played already. Granted I'm currently doing absolutely nothing expect some stuff but no school or work at the moment so I got a shitton of free time.

On a side note, haven't played WoT in probs half a year now, all it got me was me developing anger issues.

I still play but i have cut my amount of pub play in more than half recently. My games include Farming Simulator 2017 and really a variety of single player story games that i am playing right now. Just finished Red Dead Redemption. About to start Watch Dogs since i own it but never finished it. I've gotten back into Destiny (My secret is out, I'm an xbox fanboy on the side) as well.

As of late, BF1 and Elite:Dangerous.

Probably Overwatch now that i got it.

12 hours ago, Rexxie said:

I used to spend a lot of time playing the MMOFPS Planetside a year or two ago, but I don't think I have the kind of connection to play that without a lot of lag anymore. Kind of a hit or miss game depending on where the fights are and who is fighting them, but when Planetside is fun it's really fucking fun.

Still the best shooter in the market, but the player base isn't there anymore.

CS:GO mostly, but occasionally I'll play:

Rocket League

GTA V

Borderlands 2

and Minecraft (modded)

I'm also thinking of playing tanks again when the next update comes out.

Other than that I have plenty of other games in my steam library that I bought but haven't played. Steam name is the same as on here.

How is Elite? Really enjoyed the original. 

Is anyone else laying the new Ubisoft Open World game. . STEEP? 

May have a spare beta key as my friend isn't that interested in skiing, snowboarding, paragliding and base jumping. 

If I had any money I'd be playing Over watch, BF1 and Dishonoured 2 ASAP . 

Tanks from time to time, but nowhere near enough to say i'm active. Apart from that Fifa17, Euro truck simulator 2, occasionally Rocket League and most of all BF1 which i fall in love with. Couple of days ago played trough Modern warfare Remastered single player campaign and was super pleasantly surprised how good it was despite being the same game from 2005.

Rocket League

BF1

Stardew Valley

Civ VI

Tfw trying to get good enough at RL to do the really cool stuff but it takes 50 years of practice :feelsbad:

I finally, after a couple of false starts over the past year, began properly playing Skyrim this week. After that I've got Alien: Isolation and Shadow of Mordor lined up to bring me kicking and screaming into 2015.

I'm playing tanks just as much as ever but I thought I'd throw out there that Fractured Space is pretty cool and similar to WoWs for those of you who like that.

I will never play wot again, and unlike other things where I'll say never - this is actually me saying the truth. WoT was frustrating to play and I'm not even sure why I played it, it was the same thing over and over again - just different players and once in a while a different map. Games like WoT are just boring now.

Empyrion Galactic survival <---I don't  play that a lot...like when I'm really bored only
EVE ONLINE MASTERRACE <---IT IS GOING FREE TO PLAY in 4 DAYS, PM me and I'll hook you up with some shit, I'm rich anyhow :doge:  (shameless brag).

Sins of a solar empire rebellion <----great game with friends.

Supreme commander <---great game with friends

And finally. scamstarcitizen, it's honestly not bad in the current state - it's lacking content but graphic wise it's amazing. And if they were to add a bit more content now, it would honestly be a great standalone game even in alpha. Much better than a lot of other titles...everyone who says it'll be a flop will be surprised once it's out, however long that may take. But the next alpha version will be stunning. 

I'm currently on a serious hiatus from WoT. Not because I hate the game, but because of a new non potato laptop giving me more game options and me playing nothing but WoT Burmese out a bit. I'll return, but not until the new year at least.

Anyway, I'm currently playing a bit of Skyrim (modded to fuck for epicness) and CSGO if I fancy some good FPS. But the game I'm currently playing that's awesome is DayZ standalone.

Haven't touched tanks in well over a month, no plans to.

Payday 2 - 730 hours but I'm probably not going to play much anymore because I don't like the new difficulty system at all.

Overwatch 

I should probably dip into Heart of the Swarm at some point because I bought it when it was on sale and then never really bothered to play it for some reason.