Jump to content
Laceylace

All ya'll unicums get exposededed

Recommended Posts

TBH one of the people on there deserves it.  Only one of them though.  Shouldn't be that hard to figure out who.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Spyshadow01 said:

The sad part is, i read through that, and all of it is completely wrong. They have never watched anime, obviously, and all those pics they posted "proving" its child porn, were A: third party fan made, and B: not even of "children" in fact, they only posted one picture which was an official anime screenshot, and that wasnt even close to being porn. Or anything. 

They also have no idea about the difference between "hentai" and "anime" its basically the same thing as calling all normal western TV shows porn shows, simply because porn exists. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Where is Gasai :serb: 

They can't spot him in red line bush :kappa:

-------------

Boys, tell them about me. I want to hear their cry when they are translating my posts (about 6k on official forum) from klingon :trollface:

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Laceylace said:

Very serious. They doxxed Tsavo because they were mad about him. 

Yeah, that's criminal, he should definitely report to authorities.

12 hours ago, Laceylace said:

Very serious. They doxxed Tsavo because they were mad about him. 

Yeah, that's criminal, he should definitely report to authorities.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yep. An ugly, skinny, ginger with little to no hope of ever developing anything remotely close to his own life on his own merit. The poor bastard probably hasn’t even been laid yet. God love him. "

KEK

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Spartan96 said:

I find it horrible that tsavo of all people got targeted. 

Guy is actually one of the nicer people in tanks. 

^

Tsavo is a great guy, i have no clue wtf they have against him

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

^

Tsavo is a great guy, i have no clue wtf they have against him

 

 

He dared to argue with them on the NA forums so they were so triggered they deliberately focused soley on him on their own website where they wouldn't face WG mods.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The '20 lies about WOT' article is worth reading.

 

Quote

7. The T28 isn’t the only T28.

The T95 Gun Motor Carriage is also known as the T28. The T28 in the game is a hypothetical early variant.
What about the Tier IV Russian medium T28? Forget to look at your own tank lines again

Someone has got seriously butthurt if they're clutching at straws that much for things to get salty over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BattleMetalChris said:

The '20 lies about WOT' article is worth reading.

 

Someone has got seriously butthurt if they're clutching at straws that much for things to get salty over.

They still got it wrong anyways

russian one is T-28

american is just T28 ._____.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2016 at 2:48 AM, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

HOLY SHIT get those fucker's IP, child porn will get you in big trouble, and if you have evidence and an IP address, that is a solid legal case. BTW I can't wait to see the defendant in court, probably a 50-year-old meth addict that lives in a trailer...

I reported them to the FBI division in Phoenix already. Like in person. I know the director of ops in PHX personally and he said that they'd just pass it on to the PA FBI where they just track this shit. I also did not release Tsavo's info to them so idk whether the FBI has it or not. In any event they've been silent since I reported them in terms of building more troll profiles. So they might have gotten a cease and desist order. But even if they got one of these it doesn't mean they have to take anything down...Yet.

Also I barely know Tsavo, but this was more of a case of these fuckers actually doing it to someone I know better or even me. So that's why I reported it. It's one thing to drop an N-Bomb on the internet, but to be so salty as to plant CP is disgusting.

And while doxxing is illegal I think its the mention of possible CP that has my supervisor's attention. :serb:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _Assad said:

I reported them to the FBI division in Phoenix already. Like in person. I know the director of ops in PHX personally and he said that they'd just pass it on to the PA FBI where they just track this shit. I also did not release Tsavo's info to them so idk whether the FBI has it or not. In any event they've been silent since I reported them in terms of building more troll profiles. So they might have gotten a cease and desist order. But even if they got one of these it doesn't mean they have to take anything down...Yet.

Also I barely know Tsavo, but this was more of a case of these fuckers actually doing it to someone I know better or even me. So that's why I reported it. It's one thing to drop an N-Bomb on the internet, but to be so salty as to plant CP is disgusting.

And while doxxing is illegal I think its the mention of possible CP that has my supervisor's attention. :serb:

 

 

Doing the lord's work, it is scary when people are so deranged that they take disputes on the internet and try to ruin their lives. I would like to see them try that shit on me! How can you get someone fired if they have no job!

Now I made myself sad...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how on Schnitzel's profile, the last 2 accounts aren't even his lmao

And holy shit took a look again, wtf did these fuck do to tsavo? Can't we track these assholes and fuck them up somehow?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...