A political debate at your typical liberal college drags on forever and filled with useless strings of words pitifully trying and failing to pass itself off as English.

Much like leggasiini's posting.  Dear god, sneaky bugger and xpedience had more useful and contributive posts than this guy.

(leggasiini_O-Ho)

So, as it turns out I have finally decided to use someone else's posting idea (that got binned) to make a fool of myself by breaking the English language.

If you are a reader of the O-Ho thread here on WoTlabs, you most likely know the only one who ever posts things there is me.

Nobody asked for this particular post but here it goes anyway. Now you can ask whatever is on your mind from the most machoist O-Ho player in the world, all while I try to figure out how to un-stick my caps lock key by rolling my head on the keyboard.

So, here is my worst topic to WoTlabs forums,

happy tanking.

Go on. Go harder guys. 

Your too tame. You need to be more harsh. Is this all you got?

...as on other note, I slept poorly last night. When im sleepy, i become retarded. And ofc i got idea about writing autistic thread like this in morning when i was half sleep...yeah.

:feelsbad:

Using Japanese heavy tanks may cause serious mental problems including bad shitposting, RO (1-3 days), downboat flood, rage PMs, retarded avatar and jammed caps lock key. If affected, do not post or read wotlabs. Before even buying Jap HT please consult with your doctor or head moderator. 

Didn't somebody already pull this exact shitpost? 

From reposting the same stupid question to the same stupid shitpost, we've come full circle.

All for some upvotes on a dead forum. 

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, op?

AND THE WINNER IS: @AR_15

Your prize has been credited to your account!

10 hours ago, AR_15 said:

W5M51n6.png

Honourable mentions: 

10 hours ago, waga100 said:

It's as if the current Australian cricket team combined into one person and started posting on wotlabs.

9 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Can we just build a wall around the OP? But, fill it with gas, set it on fire and burn it? I mean, this isn't even a good shit post. This is a terrible shitpost. Just the worst. Believe me, when we get some good NA posters to replace him, we're at our best. The OP has a lot of problems, and he's bringing those problems into our forum. Its bad for business. Its bad for information. Lets make our information great again

3 hours ago, UnusualMedic said:

Nigga you need Jesus.