Victrix

Someone teach me to play a rumed (reward or something)

Im really shit at rumeds for some reason

8bc4e1c11f39426bb9834141ae89b16b.png

c6ecf4d4f19b44bbb36b83c6d0286cda.png

If someone is willing to teach me how to play well in them consistently, Ill give you a tanks gift 50-100$ from store for your effort and time.

Im not looking for like super srs tutoring, just someone to watch me play and tell me what im doing wrong or what I should do in a situation, maybe platoon with me and tell me im autistic..

24 minutes ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

Hit me up if you're online. IGN:Meows_o7o7

I need a break from grinding trash tanks, and playing ru mess with someone sounds relaxing.

Im totally not doing this because I'm lonely and have no friends or anything.

Go back to playing your nose flute you wot blitz cuckmeister 

TFW all these nerds come out at the call of money, but I've been doing this for you for free for how long now :doge: 

I don't even care about money, not like there's anything left to buy... I just want to platoon my skoda into tier 10 to make 3 marks easier. Too many under 15k hp total battles while solopubbing.. not enough things to shoot at.

2 hours ago, Joyrider216 said:

TFW all these nerds come out at the call of money, but I've been doing this for you for free for how long now :doge: 

Padding his stats by playing his account and actually teaching him how not to be a perma blue are two different things.

8 hours ago, Joyrider216 said:

<3

5 hours ago, KruggWulf said:

Padding his stats by playing his account and actually teaching him how not to be a perma blue are two different things.

playing 3 games a month doesnt actually pad any stats friend

7 hours ago, Victrix said:

<3

playing 3 games a month doesnt actually pad any stats friend

You must've let someone else play too because I was constantly running into your acc multiple times a day and thought it was you or joy and was slightly triggered when whoever never replied to my 1v1s and woofs. :doge:

19 minutes ago, KruggWulf said:

You must've let someone else play too because I was constantly running into your acc multiple times a day and thought it was you or joy and was slightly triggered when whoever never replied to my 1v1s and woofs. :doge:

I think I touched it twice, once to mark the conq cus <3 and once to fuck around.

18 hours ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

I just want companionship

Solopubbing gets lonely after a while :cri:

You can always shoot me an invite if i'm on.  Solopubbing is lonely cancer.

OP, send me a replay or three, and i'll look them over and let you know what I see.

Woah thanks for the replies guys c:

I'll shoot an invite to you guys when I'm online and try to get some replays out where I don't understand what I should have done differently~

Also shoot me replays. I'm not great at tanking because I'm too physically wrecked but I'm pretty certain I can see places for improvement in your play, specifically micropositioning with them and occasional not just overextend but semi-yolo you do (assuming you're fast enough to get out of places where a couple of red/orange pubbies have set up in stupid positions as if only to pre-aim their Grille 15's and 183's at you. Maybe dropbox your next session? I'm a total whore for gold/patriot w/ camo/libertie w/out camo etc so happy to put in silly amounts of effort, even if Kolni's video reviews will be easier to watch than my wall of text notes (with times).