117 members have voted

1. 1. Most credits you ever had?

• <10 million
    • >10-20< million
    • >20-30< million
    • >30-50< million
    • >50-100< million
    • >100-200< million
    • >200 million (i have seen screenshots of 300 million credits :p )

7~ million credits, as i farmed creds for E100 but then T10 sale special was announced, so i didnt buy it right then, and decided to farm just some more for equipment :P

I rarely have lots of credits because when i have lots of it i have feeling MUST WASTE IT

Around 11 million. But then I bought a tier 10.  Im sitting at about 5 million right now. most often my platyime consists of grinding a million or two in tier 8 strongholds for a couple hours on the weekend, then spending most of the gains while playing tier 10 over the week, repeat. 

20 mil maybe?

That was that day when the T-127 codes where available on a website, without a limit per account. Must have been 2011/12 - whole [PTS] TS was grinding codes for hours :serb:

3 hours ago, Kolni said:

Back in the day where I only played low tiers and E 25 I had 73mil credits, bought shitloads of ammo during an ammosale for it LUL

I wonder how much Gasai has... :kappaross:

EDIT about 50M after reset. I don't have so much time to grind, but ez SH8 money I pretty much waste on high gold games. Plus i like fat food setups :D 

I'm currently sitting on about 26~27 million, and was previously around that amount when I first started hitting tier 10, which dropped it back very low. Premium account and my usual stingy ways (plus playing a fair few new premiums including Berlin trio and SkorpG), plus grinding new lines in tiers 5-6-7 has helped re-grow the credit surplus pretty quickly. This is even after dropping 3-4 million just yesterday on stocking up on equipment and consumables on discount and having bought two new tier 8 tanks in the last couple of weeks.

I think about 30-40million last year. Tax return OP bought 2 credit packs. Spent gold on free xp to get e5 (skipped m103) and free xp the while stb line. I hate grinding creds so im usually low as fuck 

An account I socked a few times had over 800 millions in it.

A few ex FOXEY, TYR, PINGU or _FAM_ might recall the screenshots I had back then.

The guy literally put over 10 thousand dollars in the game... :facepalm: Including several hundreds in my account... :awyeah:

3 hours ago, blackzaru said:

An account I socked a few times had over 800 millions in it.

A few ex FOXEY, TYR, PINGU or _FAM_ might recall the screenshots I had back then.

The guy literally put over 10 thousand dollars in the game... :facepalm: Including several hundreds in my account... :awyeah:

I wish I was rich enough to spend multiple thousands of dollars on a game I wasn't going to keep playing.