117 members have voted

1. 1. Most credits you ever had?

• <10 million
    • >10-20< million
    • >20-30< million
    • >30-50< million
    • >50-100< million
    • >100-200< million
    • >200 million (i have seen screenshots of 300 million credits :p )

3 hours ago, blackzaru said:

An account I socked a few times had over 800 millions in it.

A few ex FOXEY, TYR, PINGU or _FAM_ might recall the screenshots I had back then.

The guy literally put over 10 thousand dollars in the game... :facepalm: Including several hundreds in my account... :awyeah:

:damn:

Look at all the dingers with their millions.

World of Credits gud game yes?

OT since i run food on all my tanks and shoot gold whenever theres a slightest chance of bouncing with standard ive never had more than like 6-7. And that was for buying tier 10 tanks. I usually go trough like 500k per session. Unless its 50B session... then its more like a million

9 minutes ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

Unless its 50B session... then its more like a million

I'm pretty sure I've shot up to 3 50Bs worth of credits driving that tank. I swear to god, apcr in that tank is like a drug. I know it's ap is sufficient but it doesn't feel the same.

59 minutes ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

I'm pretty sure I've shot up to 3 50Bs worth of credits driving that tank. I swear to god, apcr in that tank is like a drug. I know it's ap is sufficient but it doesn't feel the same.

Ikr 

its like a different tank... sooo good.

you are my new 50bae friend now fyi

14 hours ago, Kolni said:

Back in the day where I only played low tiers and E 25 I had 73mil credits, bought shitloads of ammo during an ammosale for it LUL

Yeah, gold ammo sales where stupid, i also always spend everything i had on gold ammo :P (it even earns itself back, sort off)

14 hours ago, Folterknecht said:

20 mil maybe?

That was that day when the T-127 codes where available on a website, without a limit per account. Must have been 2011/12 - whole [PTS] TS was grinding codes for hours :serb:

Working as intended comrade! (also, a ton of free garage slots ^^)

12 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

If akula just sold all his gold, he might be Tanks' first - if not very few - billionaires.

Thats clanwars gold, thats fake!! (i dont play stronghold, so no credit boosters for me either)

9 hours ago, blackzaru said:

A few ex FOXEY, TYR, PINGU or _FAM_ might recall the screenshots I had back then.

The guy literally put over 10 thousand dollars in the game... :facepalm: Including several hundreds in my account... :awyeah:

lol, most i ever saw on a screenshot was this:

ef6hnyJ.jpg?2

500 million, thats like 8000 games in a premium tank (for me)

4 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Yeah, gold ammo sales where stupid, i also always spend everything i had on gold ammo :P (it even earns itself back, sort off)

Working as intended comrade! (also, a ton of free garage slots ^^)

Thats clanwars gold, thats fake!! (i dont play stronghold, so no credit boosters for me either)

lol, most i ever saw on a screenshot was this:

500 million, thats like 8000 games in a premium tank (for me)

Im more impressed by the amount of free experience... 2.3m... i have 400k "legit" free experience atm and thats the most i have ever had because i have not grinded any new lines in ages.

39 minutes ago, Frenzier said:

Im more impressed by the amount of free experience... 2.3m... i have 400k "legit" free experience atm and thats the most i have ever had because i have not grinded any new lines in ages.

Yeah, for me the same, i have 550k free exp and thats pure because of nothing to unlock / grind :P 

31 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

Yeah, for me the same, i have 550k free exp and thats pure because of nothing to unlock / grind :P 

Incoming Swedish HT X isn't tempting enough?

13 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

Incoming Swedish HT X isn't tempting enough?

It's shit after the nerf, not worth it.

I dont think I've ever had more than ~10m, and even that was an absurd amount for me. Never did fastbois, never had stronghold bonuses, missed out on the unlimited credit codes, missed out on the rental tank glitch, etc. Would be surprised if I ever get that much again, let alone absurd numbers like 100m+. The last time I seriously ground credits was when Rampage was a thing. It was therapeutic being able to spam my T34 in T10 rampage and not having to care about how good I did.

My peak was around 40-50M. After recent sales/discount im down to 6M.

On 11/25/2016 at 3:55 PM, WorldConqueror said:

10-20M, and that was because of the remove rentals for credits bug (the best bug)

I always missed the big events...

On 11/26/2016 at 0:32 AM, Assassin7 said:

@blackzaru remember Kilo who had a couple hundred million from running 24/7 fastbois?

Yes... Ffs, the guys was clocking over 50 battles a day (at 50K+ a battle), no real surprise.

On 11/25/2016 at 3:55 PM, MacusFlash said:

46 IIRC. Good old times. Now I suck in Wot so making credits is really hard.

BTW still no one has more free exp without a conversion than me :tanfiesta:

I was gonna challenge that, but then I saw this...

On 11/26/2016 at 6:22 AM, GehakteMolen said:

ef6hnyJ.jpg?2

2.3m Free Exp eclipses my 1.5m.  Small amounts of mine has been converted, because I forgot to turn on Accelerate Crew Training on tanks, but I'd venture no more than 50k total.

The rest is just all 5% Free Exp from 39k battles, and I tend to run the Free Exp boosters during x3/5's.

Credits, on the other hand, are a perpetual shortfall for me... Think I've broken 10 million, once.  Usually, it'll get about 5-7 million, and then I buy a new tier X.

18 hours ago, MAJEST1C said:

My peak was around 40-50M. After recent sales/discount im down to 6M.

I always missed the big events...

The only rentals I had during that time were t2 rentals :feelsbad:

50 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

The only rentals I had during that time were t2 rentals :feelsbad:

Lmao I have shit ton of rentals in my garage. Hoping WG would screw up again.

On 11/25/2016 at 8:00 PM, blackzaru said:

I know for a fact that wasn't my account as I have so many goddamn 10s I am perma-poor.

Who had that much cash?

9 hours ago, Marduk said:

I know for a fact that wasn't my account as I have so many goddamn 10s I am perma-poor.

Who had that much cash?

Nope, always had to play your prems the campaign I had your infos. :P hahaha (btw, been at least a year since I last heard of you)

And, here is an almighty screenshot I just found (had to start up my laptop given my new build does not include all the screenshots I used to have. Seems like buying every tank in the game reduced him from 800 millions to slightly less than 500 millions (but all the tanks in the game are in the garage... so...)

In said pic, it was filtered for tier 8s tds (for a tourney if I remember well):

1hq8ls.jpg

Quoting you guys because I apparently can't forum and learn how to tag you all.

On 11/26/2016 at 1:39 AM, bjshnog said:

I wish I was rich enough to spend multiple thousands of dollars on a game I wasn't going to keep playing.

On 11/26/2016 at 0:32 AM, Assassin7 said:

@blackzaru remember Kilo who had a couple hundred million from running 24/7 fastbois?

On 11/26/2016 at 1:38 PM, GehakteMolen said:

Oh, i will grind it, and use some free exp for guns / engines, but i wont go straight to the tier 10 :P

On 11/26/2016 at 1:55 AM, Fulcrous said:

:damn:

15 hours ago, blackzaru said:

Nope, always had to play your prems the campaign I had your infos. :P hahaha (btw, been at least a year since I last heard of you)

And, here is an almighty screenshot I just found (had to start up my laptop given my new build does not include all the screenshots I used to have. Seems like buying every tank in the game reduced him from 800 millions to slightly less than 500 millions (but all the tanks in the game are in the garage... so...)

In said pic, it was filtered for tier 8s tds (for a tourney if I remember well):

1hq8ls.jpg

Quoting you guys because I apparently can't forum and learn how to tag you all.

lol, 440 million (and 600k gold...)

On 11/25/2016 at 11:55 PM, MacusFlash said:

46 IIRC. Good old times. Now I suck in Wot so making credits is really hard.

BTW still no one has more free exp without a conversion than me :tanfiesta:

I have 178k free exp in my WZ-132 alone...