Sign in to follow this  
nemlengyel

LFC EU again - for SH/platoons mostly

Circumstances have so transpired that I have to look for a new home again, given the unfortunate fate of 1-UP. Now, of course, I have no illusions, I know I'm not exactly suitable for the clans that do recruiting on WoTLabs - however, I'd like to draw on your past experience and ask for recommendations as to which clan to pick.

What I'm looking for

Some place where I can platoon and play SHs so I can finally get the damn M103 and maybe another tank (:O). CW is fine, but IRL stuff takes priority, so 24/7 attendance reqs is something I won't be able to manage.

What I have to offer

Matilda, T32/T26E5, Type 64, Cromwell B and KV-2 with dank crews, fluent Hungarian and some Polish and Russian insults, willingness to learn etc.

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "goblin counter" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on serbia server and i am play normal. pls no copy pasterino my story.

By the way, I was looking at the Havoc group of clans, so if anybody has any experience, I'd be glad to hear about that.

Will vouch and recommend nemlengyel, not that many games played but a LOT of future potential.

Would suit a SH clan that isn't unicum only. We all make mistakes but the best way to learn is to recognise when you make said mistakes :P which nemlengyel does well.

(Good luck!)

Player nemlengyel has been accepted to the clan.

Left Clan

Player nemlengyel has left the clan.

So that was fun? :doge:

I would recommend looking at the QSF klanus (not even kidding). Seems like they have decent activity and FCs for the level they're at. Don't forget to get out ASAP to join a good clan tho :kappa:

47 minutes ago, vernl said:

Player nemlengyel has been accepted to the clan.

Left Clan

Player nemlengyel has left the clan.

So that was fun? :doge:

I would recommend looking at the QSF klanus (not even kidding). Seems like they have decent activity and FCs for the level they're at. Don't forget to get out ASAP to join a good clan tho :kappa:

Yeah man, that shit... their SH tektiks were basically headless chicken lvl so strong klanu. "Bring a VK 28.01 over a Cromwell into SH because VK has camo bonus on the move?" dead end lmao, we got assraped by Cromwell/T37 lineups which actually had DPM

14 hours ago, nemlengyel said:

Yeah man, that shit... their SH tektiks were basically headless chicken lvl so strong klanu. "Bring a VK 28.01 over a Cromwell into SH because VK has camo bonus on the move?" dead end lmao, we got assraped by Cromwell/T37 lineups which actually had DPM

You're just spoilt by the old 1-UP tactics :P