Hello Fellow tankers. Since the WG-Forum is getting completely fucked heavily moderated by WG staff and I haven't found anything here I'm starting this topic to let the hate flow through us all.

Some videos to get the discussion started:

Btw Gl hf in the campaign to everyone playing fairly!

Seriously guys, even tho my forum-ban will be over tonight and I will engage heavily in shitposting again, try to keep that whole Flamewar about Mods a bit civilized. 

I mean, we all know certain clans use that kind of shit. And we all know that no one can guarantee that their clan is free of cheaters. Its pretty obvious by now that some parts of that _KEBAB team use destruction mod and whatnot, but its not 100 members of NOXUS. I would rather name&shame the single players and not the whole of turkish community or the whole of NOXUS.

If we keep on going like that, they will probably remove the whole "Clan General Discussion" of the forums, which for me is at least 25% of my overall enjoyment of the game.

Cya tonight for some dank memes!

We even had a moderator go through the english section and delete all threads where the cheaters were shown because he was trying to cover up his mates.

Also someone told me to swallow his 5kg of sperm but that was rather amusing since I told him that I do not lick goats butts unlike his Clancommander... all of that is now lost...

and lets not forget USSR clan in all this- 8 players banned already, i sense some kind of Erdogan/Putin sneaky sneaky in all this :minglee:

1 minute ago, Keyhand said:

We even had a moderator go through the english section and delete all threads where the cheaters were shown because he was trying to cover up his mates.

Also someone told me to swallow his 5kg of sperm but that was rather amusing since I told him that I do not lick goats butts unlike his Clancommander... all of that is now lost...

I had a couple post just completely vanish when an entire 14 page thread was removed, I know the pain

Thankfully, I got a screencap of what I said (and the CO's response :D @Lozarus )

Rxz4Yyj.jpg

Btw, the link to this thread was removed on the EU forums

1 minute ago, Domstadtkerl said:

They just deleted the official WG-Announcement concernig Frontline News and Mods.

Lul...

I didn't even have time to read the entire thread. :feelsbad:

The funny thing is the thread was created by the WG staff, and it still got removed after 4 pages.

Just now, TAdoo87 said:

I didn't even have time to read the entire thread. :feelsbad:

The funny thing is the thread was created by the WG staff, and it still got removed after 4 pages.

It was up to 9 pages at some point. They cant delete faster than people posting on the matter...

Please do not create similar threads over and over again and do not try to cause unrest on the forum.

Thread closed.

Best regards,

FireflyDivision

just fucking wow

3 hours ago, FullGore said:

Why not ? :tanfiesta:

P.S: Wow fml i just saw that it was Fireflydivision that locked down the thread :feelsbad:

I Lost respect for FireflyDivision for his sperging and rage quitting of L-KRU/ARKT as commander due to epic salt from CW and trying to sprint before walking.

Not surprised he's going around moderating like he does now.