BedakCoa

IS6B Comrade

Heyo wotlabs :D

I am interested what most of top players think about these offers :D 
http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/premium/premshop-is6-black-2dec_2016/
Since I live in 3rd world country, I wont be able to buy it, but for someone who want 2prem tier8s for price of 1 1/2, is it worth it to pick up same tank eventually? :D

If only they allowed you to just paint your tanks in this all black, but no buy a whole new tank.

I dont get the point of these black tanks besides for people not already owning the tanks.

EDIT: Do they still give gold for tanks you buy in premium store that you already own?

So I'm a dummy. Clicked on it to see if it was doing the discount for owning an IS-6 for the regular one, and clicked on Paypal to see the full, calculated total.

Some idiot (me) had checked the options to make it nearly all automatic.

So I am now the ignominious owner of a tank I already have. Fuck. I would've rather spent the money on the Patriot or some shit. Time to grind out a Mastery and a couple marks. Fuck. 

Oh and it charged me full price for the "just the tank" package. 

I couldn't possibly have less of a problem with this, free cash for Wargaming and no one needs to feel forced to buy it since it's literally just a skin for an existing tank. As long as they don't go the AW way of selling skinned regular tech tree tanks (well technically they already did it with the Berlin tanks I guess) this is perfectly fine.

Probably not worth it though unless you have enough money to throw out the window for an extra x2 per day. Or just because you need more ways to get rid of all that money.

3 hours ago, WaterWar said:

If only they allowed you to just paint your tanks in this all black, but no buy a whole new tank.

I dont get the point of these black tanks besides for people not already owning the tanks.

EDIT: Do they still give gold for tanks you buy in premium store that you already own?

If you already own the IS6 for example you can buy the black version for 50% off, same with the T34B now.

There are rumours the IS6-B might not have pref MM, can anybody confirm/deny?

tip: get someone with an IS6 to gift it to you...well if it has pref MM.

43 minutes ago, vernl said:

There are rumours the IS6-B might not have pref MM, can anybody confirm/deny?

tip: get someone with an IS6 to gift it to you...well if it has pref MM.

is6b has pref on eu, tooned with 1 for over 2 hours and not a single t10 game

It's your money and you spend it in any way you see fit, but in my opinion, buying an absolutely exact same tank, just in different color, is just... how should i say... monumentally fucking retarded.

Please excuse my language.

4 minutes ago, DirtyACE7 said:

It's your money and you spend it in any way you see fit, but in my opinion, buying an absolutely exact same tank, just in different color, is just... how should i say... monumentally fucking retarded.

Please excuse my language.

Someone else with an IS6 can gift it to you...

3 minutes ago, vernl said:

Someone else with an IS6 can gift it to you...

I'm talking about those who buy one for themselves while already having the exact same tank in their garage.

If you want to gift me a tank that I already have but in different color, then I wont stop you :)

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that WG will allow you to get the black variant of the tank at a discount, by upgrading your current tank if you have the non black version, and also allow you to gift a friend the black variant if you have the regular one, at a discount as well..

5 minutes ago, Victrix said:

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that WG will allow you to get the black variant of the tank at a discount, by upgrading your current tank if you have the non black version, and also allow you to gift a friend the black variant if you have the regular one, at a discount as well..

The "upgrade" gets you a separate tank. I wanted to test this with a 3marked IS6 turning in to a 3marked IS6B but you literally get a new T8 prem for 20 bucks even if it's "the same". You still keep the regular IS-6 currently in your garage. 

That aside: EU PEOPLE GIFT ME ONE AND I PAYPAL U FGTS

4 hours ago, NotchbackFiero said:

So I'm a dummy. Clicked on it to see if it was doing the discount for owning an IS-6 for the regular one, and clicked on Paypal to see the full, calculated total.

Some idiot (me) had checked the options to make it nearly all automatic.

So I am now the ignominious owner of a tank I already have. Fuck. I would've rather spent the money on the Patriot or some shit. Time to grind out a Mastery and a couple marks. Fuck. 

Oh and it charged me full price for the "just the tank" package. 

Don't play one game in it and ask for a refund. EZ pz.

13 minutes ago, Victrix said:

QB apparently did it to someone and it "apparently" worked. 

6 minutes ago, Kolni said:

The "upgrade" gets you a separate tank. I wanted to test this with a 3marked IS6 turning in to a 3marked IS6B but you literally get a new T8 prem for 20 bucks even if it's "the same". You still keep the regular IS-6 currently in your garage. 

That aside: EU PEOPLE GIFT ME ONE AND I PAYPAL U FGTS

I could us a tier 8 premium for 20 buck also boys !

What WG should have done is release their two newest premiums (T26E5 and M4 49) in black only instead of their patriotic skins. That would of gone over much much better and would have given those two tanks an extra layer of uniqueness.