Jump to content
BedakCoa

IS6B Comrade

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Make sure you pick the correct tank.  One is 1/2 price, the other is not.

You can NOT gift the 1/2 price IS6 or T34

WG <-- CYKA BLYAT!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only they would sell an "upgrade" option to turn your existing premium into the black version, even as low as 5 or 10 bucks might get a few people to upgrade. I already have an IS-6 and have zero interest in buying a second one just to have a black version, same with Super Pershing and Type 59, mmmm black Type.

Also Scorpion G black when?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cronk said:

If only they would sell an "upgrade" option to turn your existing premium into the black version, even as low as 5 or 10 bucks might get a few people to upgrade. I already have an IS-6 and have zero interest in buying a second one just to have a black version, same with Super Pershing and Type 59, mmmm black Type.

Also Scorpion G black when?

Could sell it as a special premium camo skin where you can turn the color on and off but permanently keep the effect.  I'd consider paying 9.99 for that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess WG must have received the suggestion to sell it at a reduced price if one already owns the regular form of the tank? Still think it's overpriced imo but it's better than selling it at the price of AAA games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Make sure you pick the correct tank.  One is 1/2 price, the other is not.

You can NOT gift the 1/2 price IS6 or T34

Can confirm, you can't gift the 1/2 price is6b / t34b. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

You can't, i just checked. I would like 22eur IS6 Black, but it say that cannot be gifted :( 

that's what i wrote. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first it was confirmed that i can be done, now confirmed that it can't be done? guess they patched it or smth:feelsbad:

oh well makes the decision way easier :doge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get the hype for th 20E tank. You already have one tank. It will only be usefull for the 2x 3x and 5x games. Is it really worth spending 20E for 1-3 games max per day? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vernl said:

first it was confirmed that i can be done, now confirmed that it can't be done? guess they patched it or smth:feelsbad:

oh well makes the decision way easier :doge:

Apparently they patched / blocked this, because some of may pals bought it when special came out (yesterday)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Daezara said:

Can confirm, you can't gift the 1/2 price is6b / t34b. 

The only reason I would have bought any of the black tanks for 50% off because I had the regular tank, would be to gift to a friend. Since that isn't an option, no chance at any sale for WG here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...