BedakCoa

IS6B Comrade

9 minutes ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Make sure you pick the correct tank.  One is 1/2 price, the other is not.

You can NOT gift the 1/2 price IS6 or T34

WG <-- CYKA BLYAT!!!

If only they would sell an "upgrade" option to turn your existing premium into the black version, even as low as 5 or 10 bucks might get a few people to upgrade. I already have an IS-6 and have zero interest in buying a second one just to have a black version, same with Super Pershing and Type 59, mmmm black Type.

Also Scorpion G black when?

4 hours ago, Cronk said:

If only they would sell an "upgrade" option to turn your existing premium into the black version, even as low as 5 or 10 bucks might get a few people to upgrade. I already have an IS-6 and have zero interest in buying a second one just to have a black version, same with Super Pershing and Type 59, mmmm black Type.

Also Scorpion G black when?

Could sell it as a special premium camo skin where you can turn the color on and off but permanently keep the effect.  I'd consider paying 9.99 for that.  

I guess WG must have received the suggestion to sell it at a reduced price if one already owns the regular form of the tank? Still think it's overpriced imo but it's better than selling it at the price of AAA games.

13 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Make sure you pick the correct tank.  One is 1/2 price, the other is not.

You can NOT gift the 1/2 price IS6 or T34

Can confirm, you can't gift the 1/2 price is6b / t34b. 

7 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

You can't, i just checked. I would like 22eur IS6 Black, but it say that cannot be gifted :( 

that's what i wrote. :P

first it was confirmed that i can be done, now confirmed that it can't be done? guess they patched it or smth:feelsbad:

oh well makes the decision way easier :doge:

I don't get the hype for th 20E tank. You already have one tank. It will only be usefull for the 2x 3x and 5x games. Is it really worth spending 20E for 1-3 games max per day? 

1 hour ago, vernl said:

first it was confirmed that i can be done, now confirmed that it can't be done? guess they patched it or smth:feelsbad:

oh well makes the decision way easier :doge:

Apparently they patched / blocked this, because some of may pals bought it when special came out (yesterday)

6 hours ago, Daezara said:

Can confirm, you can't gift the 1/2 price is6b / t34b. 

The only reason I would have bought any of the black tanks for 50% off because I had the regular tank, would be to gift to a friend. Since that isn't an option, no chance at any sale for WG here.