Sign in to follow this  
Jurtsi

Credit value of Chi-Nu Kai, M4 imp and Pz3K

Hi,

tank rewards is kind enough to give me one of these glorious fighting machines and I am wondering which would best suit me. As they seem to be fairly equal in other factors, the credit value of them seems to be the most important factor for me in choosing one. Wot wiki only tells the gold value and I tried to search a bit but had no luck.

If anyone can direct me on where to find the values or just staright up tell me them, I'd be really thankful.

IDK if you're talking about the credit MAKING potential of the tanks,or just their value in credits.If it's the latter,you can find this out by multiplying the cost of the tank in gold by 400.For the Chi Nu Kai,this will be 750(gold)x400(credits)= 300,000 credits.The M4 improved isn't sold for gold so idk about that.

1 hour ago, zapyoug said:

Well to put the quality of those tanks into perspective, the Chi-Nu Kai is the only tank out of those three that I have not been shitgifted as a joke because of how bad it is 

At least it's a good earner though a bad tank. The M4 Gimped and the III K are T4.5 tanks that should have pref mm but don't.

Thank you for your replies. I reread my post and I think I was a bit vague in my question. I was indeed meaning the credit value of selling these tanks. From what I've read and seen on the battles, these are all complete shit tanks, the only thing that is good is that the Chi-Nu Kai has a punchy gun.

So if the 1 gold = 400 credits rule is correct then the credit values are:

M4imp 1750 gold = 700 000 credits

Pz 3K 2200 gold = 880 000 credits

Chi-Nu Kai 1500 gold = 600 000 credits

So the winner is Pz 3K. hooray.

1 hour ago, lavawing said:

At least it's a good earner though a bad tank. The M4 Gimped and the III K are T4.5 tanks that should have pref mm but don't.

Pz 3K is not even T4.5. Its literally gimped version of already quite crappy tier 4 (pz iv D) on tier 5 with more HP.

On 2016/12/3 at 10:27 PM, leggasiini said:

Pz 3K is not even T4.5. Its literally gimped version of already quite crappy tier 4 (pz iv D) on tier 5 with more HP.

yeah, more HP so other tanks like the O-I can get more bang for buck from disintegrating one of those

these three tanks are some of the tanks that used to follow the WG doctrine on premium tanks, that is to be better than the stock version of the equivalent tank, but not as good as an elite, fully upgraded non-premium version

out of the three, only the Chi-Nu Kai is still reasonably fine, other than the lack of gun depression compared to the Chi-Nu, it's got the same 75mm gun and nori (seaweed) for armor

the other two are negligible, only for the hardcore tank collectors, to sit and rust in pixels

22 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Is it still like this?

yes, they don't nerf premiums lol

They took it off sale as soon as they realized... but then last weekend it 'came back' with 30 days premium and some gold for $20, thats when I bought it.