TheSovereign

The People of Tinder

Looks like Predator and a human had a baby...

You know what? You all bring a tear to my eye. I say Im talking to a possibly insane kink freak and not one single person tried to talk me out of it, infact 5 of you gave me rep for it. I think I finally found a home.

7 hours ago, TheSovereign said:

I say Im talking to a possibly insane kink freak and not one single person tried to talk me out of it, infact 5 of you gave me rep for it. I think I finally found a home.

That description covers a significant amount of the people here :epicsaxguy:

15 minutes ago, TheSovereign said:

Looks like Predator and a human had a baby...

You know what? You all bring a tear to my eye. I say Im talking to a possibly insane kink freak and not one single person tried to talk me out of it, infact 5 of you gave me rep for it. I think I finally found a home.

Do it, pussy.

Whats the worse thing that could happen?  I mean FFS, you've got two kidneys.  

Odds are she's just a nutty stalker who  fucks like a mink on ecstasy that doesn't know your real name anyway.  Just tap that ass and go straight up Jack Reacher afterwards.

In my experience the hot slightly crazier ones are those that are amazing in the sack. Insanity must be quite close to debauchery and being a sex fiend..

So yeah.. double bag and go for it ;)

8 hours ago, TheSovereign said:

I'm deployed, I can only imagine the roaming charges for Iraq. That and searching for service rapes my battery.

I always thought tinder looked for people in your area.

16 hours ago, TheSovereign said:

Will I wake up naked, handcuffed to the bed or possibly missing organs? Probably. Worth it? Yolo, it'll make a good story.

You got off easy then, wait till I tell you some stories...:officersexii:

The good looking gals always respect a motherfucker who tries and has the balls to walk up and talk to them. All the betas lookin on Tinder while the real catches are all waiting for you to say hi. Tinder is fucking stupid, it even sucks as a fuck finder. Do you want to fuck a pretty girl? go to a fucking music/dance/lifestyle festival I mean fuck, you can probably find some pretty Viking/German babes at your local Octoberfest and Renessainse fair.  

8 hours ago, TheSovereign said:

@PityFool I saw one where the listed age was 19 but in her bio said "Lol 16 not 19"

ALL THE MOTHER FUCKING NOPE. Couldnt exit out of that shit any faster. Chris Hanson be creepin on my ass after that shit probably.

Legal in europe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9 hours ago, TheSovereign said:

Pretty sure I just got done saying I was trying to hit up a potential future violent crime suspect in an attempt to get my groove on. So... Well. BUT shes not (For my level) unobtainably hott. Anywho the main point to what I said though was: If you give a person a rating from 0-10, ignoring all other factors (On Tinder you're pretty going 98% by looks), a person is only going to get someone within a few points of their rating. A 3 isnt going to get a 9.

Obviously any normal human is going to try to get their score or above at least. So I dont fault them what so ever for trying to go up. Im not saying sell yourself short, but if you're a 4, you're just going to be depressed if you remove everyone below a 7 right off the bat.

80% of your looks is how you take care of yourself. I have seen total dweebs look daper as fuck. While it pisses me off a generic transformation made by copying what is suggested in mens magazines works but it does and brings you to a 7 unless you have some serious facial deformity. You get a few extra points for being fit, a few extra points for original style. 

Also I'd say it's 75% looks. I have a mate who is basically addicted to Tinder. He plays it like a game and he claims his best assets are pictures of him doing various sports and being adventerous. It creates an interesting image. He isn't super handsome but isn't super ugly. He is fit but not very stylish but he gets the girls. 

Last but not least even if girls like you on tinder you still have to not fuck it up IRL. So talk and confidence is all. 

Also remember people see themselves better for many reasons. Some have self perception issues but some just think they are now as hot as they were in their best days. Hell I still do despite not being a competing athlete for 4-5 years and going from fit to rather skinny fat physique. Though I don't use tinder now but it has led me to flirt above my weight class but why the hell not try go to above your punching class? It's a bit like snapshots in WG - the chances are low but it's better to try than to have 0 chances. Though writing "be hot or gtfo" is a bad way to get someone hot even if you are Cindy Bruna since it screems crazy.

1 hour ago, Gashtag said:

Legal in europe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The legality of a 16 year old is the least of your problems as their heads are usually full of really shity ideas. Mate of mine tried picking up and dating a 16 year old. Worst idea of his life. It's better to date someone clinically crazy.

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

The legality of a 16 year old is the least of your problems as their heads are usually full of really shity ideas. Mate of mine tried picking up and dating a 16 year old. Worst idea of his life. It's better to date someone clinically crazy.

Oh dude I 100% agree, I've *almost* dated clinically crazy and I've had a conversation with a 16 year old... You could take away their names and I'd think they were the same people.

Edit: found a great quote from our friends at 4chan (27yr old w/19 yr old) "Personally though, I would look down on people who prey on teenage girls at that age. But pussy IS pussy."