Heinkel_Wulf

I'm addicted to Sixth Sense (Training Question)

The production on that movie is amazing.  Bruce Willis was never better.

I also can't do without the perk.  When I'm playing a tank with Sixth Sense and switch to a tank where the crew doesn't have it, I usually die the first game because I forget I'm not getting that warning.  So how do you guys normally train this up?  Do you train entire crews together or do you ever train just the commander?

I 100% commander and grind to it fast as possible. Later, always recycling commanders with it. I've died at least four times in my 3601H because I forget I can't use sixth sense to tell if I get lit in an area because it's my only tank that doesn't have it as I haven't played German before.

The production on that movie is amazing.  Bruce Willis was never better.

I also can't do without the perk.  When I'm playing a tank with Sixth Sense and switch to a tank where the crew doesn't have it, I usually die the first game because I forget I'm not getting that warning.  So how do you guys normally train this up?  Do you train entire crews together or do you ever train just the commander?

Play without sixth sense by deploying 2nd line fire support. That removes any possible lack of sixth sense problems. :)

Currently am doing an ARL44 no sixth sense challenge, and as expected it's not that much of a difference. Work on figuring out mentally when you expect to be spotted--and assume you are. Tanks like a bat can sit in the open and be camoed at <350 meters, whereas if you're driving say...and E100, it's going to be a >350.

Tanks is a very cerebral game--sixth sense is just a bonus. Unless it's a camoed TD you can almost always discern if you're spotted with proper forethought.

Play without sixth sense by deploying 2nd line fire support. That removes any possible lack of sixth sense problems. :)

Currently am doing an ARL44 no sixth sense challenge, and as expected it's not that much of a difference. Work on figuring out mentally when you expect to be spotted--and assume you are. Tanks like a bat can sit in the open and be camoed at <350 meters, whereas if you're driving say...and E100, it's going to be a >350.

Tanks is a very cerebral game--sixth sense is just a bonus. Unless it's a camoed TD you can almost always discern if you're spotted with proper forethought.

Its much easier with a few thousand games under the belt though!

Its much easier with a few thousand games under the belt though!

True that! Is there a way for me to see game count for folks? I just tend to assume they've played 4-5k. (I guess that's cause' I topped 20k recently D:)

As soon as I posted this I was able to see battle count. <_< Conspiracy.

I find that it's much easier to use tanks that don't have sixth sense below tier 6 due to vision mechanics.   Basically once the majority of enemy tanks are spotted and positions noted you can generally calculate where you would be spotted if you go somewhere.  

In tiers 6 through 8 it's a little more difficult because then you get into situations where enemy tanks are more likely to have max view range and run optics on their mediums.  

Tiers 9+ I just assume I'm spotted all the time unless I'm playing a stealthy TD.  I also realize that there is a 2 second delay on 6th sense popping so in a battle tier 10+ game a lot can happen in 2 seconds.  In 3.8 seconds stuff like this can happen:

lpsRFzn.gif