Hi guys, been reading the forum for the past couple of weeks, found it through Zeven's youtube

I'm from Croatia, 26 and getting older every day...been playing tanks for 3 years, had a couple of breaks, came here to learn how to win more and how to stop expecting that i'll get any help from my team :)

Welcome.  Zeven is a great guy and a great resource. I miss playing with him!  Hopefully you'll dig into the archives and find all the good stuff there. Google is your friend. Plenty of circle jerking these days,  but some of that old stuff is still really useful.

O, pa pozdrav.

Welcome ;)

Also i would recommend anfield, decha, annialator and possibly if you like low tiers skill4ltu (tho i dont generaly like his playstyle but he does win games so...)

And qb ofc :minglee:

Tnx guys! and fala ljudi to my lanugage speaking forumers which i see there are plenty here :D

I've read already bunch of articles and tips, i have a great job so i can watch streams there (mostly orzanel for the past few weeks) :D

but i have trouble applying those thing on a consistent basis, when to run most of all

First thing to copy from really good streamers is opening positions. But dont copy them in the sense that you go there no matter what. Try to understand why friendly and enemy lineup made some spot viable for free early dmg. Once you get the hang of that apply the same principle for making the next strategic move. 

Also position that gets ou better map control>position that gives you 1,2 more shots of early dmg. Example of this is windmill on malinovka vs sniping hill/bushes. You might miss out on a shot or two but you will get the advantage over enemy team and that will give you more later oportunities for easy shots. Hopefully it will also translate into win after you do enough dmg from the right positions.

Ill stop my banter now :kappa:

i do understand that in theory and i don't really have a problem in heavy tanks, i can carry the game in a heavy from time to time and i'm improving my wr almost constantly in them, lights and mediums are my problem, i have 700 games in a CDC and i love the tank but i have a 47% wr... i do good with t54 in which i can bully, but i suck with obj 140

and i appreciate all advice :)