1 hour ago, JoshMeggie said:

Good luck!!!

THANK YOU!!! omg you are soooooo nice, thank you seriously thank you for the kind words 

3 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

no shit talking the commander? 

0/10 bad clam :doge:

Dear Zapyoug

oh wonderful tanker, the commander doesn't want shit talking, because he wants to keep it professional, you may look at my stats and think you know more about the game, stats don't lie, but the truth hurts, and you have to relies that you shouldn't bad talk other tankers, how do you know its a bad clam? lol can't even spell clan. i am horrible at spelling so you can't blame me for spelling mistakes. i hope you have relised i am the leader of this post and i will be reporting it and also giving you a negetive reputation

thank you 

Best Regards: 

Lazero 

11 minutes ago, lazero1 said:

Dear Zapyoug

oh wonderful tanker, the commander doesn't want shit talking, because he wants to keep it professional, you may look at my stats and think you know more about the game, stats don't lie, but the truth hurts, and you have to relies that you shouldn't bad talk other tankers, how do you know its a bad clam? lol can't even spell clan. i am horrible at spelling so you can't blame me for spelling mistakes. i hope you have relised i am the leader of this post and i will be reporting it and also giving you a negetive reputation

thank you 

Best Regards: 

Lazero 

I'm joking man, cmon. Doge is not serious.

Good luck with your clan things :triggered:
(please report me to wargaming, I've been bad) 

related

clam is not a spelling mistake, its a dumb nickname for clans (look at the name of the section you posted in)

Edited by zapyoug
7 minutes ago, lazero1 said:

Dear Zapyoug

thank you 

Best Regards: 

Lazero 

Dear lazero1

I would like to inform you that we have received your well articulated report and after much consideration, along with various meetings discussing the issue you brought to our attention, I quote: "Bad talking new clan". I'm pleased to announce that we have come to decision and the necessary actions have been taken, your report has been binned. Thank you for taking the time to make use of our extremely efficient and effective report system, we appreciate being informed that your clan is new and very vulnerable to attacks for heinous forum trolls such as @zapyoug . Unfortunately our forum is so infested with these types of individuals that somehow even the entire Administration team has been taken over by members of the troll community and as such we cannot act appropriately to help you with your problem. 

Thank You.

Best Retards:

PityFool

Hi Lazero,

You are new here, 19 posts old, and I think you might be missing the point of this forum.  It's not the WG forums, were endless repetitions of the same bad ideas are resurrected every day because no one knows how to use the search button.  This is a place for Elite players to come and shit talk each other, and for everyone else ( non-elite players, you and me ) to read Purple poster threads, watch elite replays and find out which twitch streams to watch to get better for the pertinent play style.  The BOTTOM line here is simple, Stats Matter.  These guys not only talk the talk, they have walked the walk.  Many started off as bad as you are currently, some started off even worse.  Then they got sick of sucking, applied the information available here, and got better.

Now, harsh truth time:

No one on this forum wants to join your clan, you are a below average player with NO experience in any clan or as a commander.  Your "conditions" for joining the clan are insipid, childish and utterly ridiculous - grow up.

The people who do want to join clans on this forum, are trying to get into a clan that actually is more than psychological handjob for the guy who starts it - they want to play with the best, not someone who seems to be close to autistic on the social understanding scale.

You should apologize to zapyoug for being a nob, and then ask Pityfool to PLEASE drop this thread into the wastebasket ASAP.  People on this forum can be unforgiving, this thread is practically begging to be bashed and downvoted.  The moderators are not going to save you or scold those that slap you around, you have been warned.

Your best bet is to not post, to find the appropriate information available here to get better, and politely ask a training clan like M-I-T to take you in and help you become a better player.

Good luck

Shit talking the CO is pretty much a requirement for any good clam.

Dear Thread,

Have some upboats Zapyoug so you can feel bad about this clan CO trying to very hard to start up an effective clan under his clearly fantastic leadership. after 16000 battles he is very clearly a master of the game and has a lot to teach us all here in the land of Salt, sarcam and shitpoasting. While I shall not be applying to this clan as my stats are not high enough to meet his lofty standards, nor is my character someone he would associate his good name with, I shall look on towards his unnamed clam's success in tier 10. One can only hope that he soldiers on in the face of this constant stream of sarcasm and drivel. That he would come here to bless us with this obviously glorious announcement is a sign of how desperate he must be for members, here at the bottom of the barrel of players. Oh Great Commander Lazero1, please correct us and admonish us when we have fallen astray of your mighty goals, that we may correct ourselves in the proper way, so that one day we may all be worthy to join your mighty choir of white knight tankers. I hope that this post hasn't taken you too long to read, nor annoyed you in any way for my intent is only to be gobsmacked at the literature that is within this thread already and the personages hereabouts that have attended this joyful and most certainly welcome post in the Clam Wars section. We all wish you the best of luck in your endeavors here!

Thank you for your time.

Yours with the Deepest Regards

-Wanderjar

35 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

related

clam is not a spelling mistake, its a dumb nickname for clans (look at the name of the section you posted in)

35 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

related

thank you for your kind words and great enthusiasm sorry sir if thought that you had some human etiquette after all you do have 1600 + reputation but hey its ok. We all have things to learn. Anyways again really thank you and I hope you THe best in your endeavours in the wot world and in real life.

25 minutes ago, PityFool said:

Dear lazero1

I would like to inform you that we have received your well articulated report and after much consideration, along with various meetings discussing the issue you brought to our attention, I quote: "Bad talking new clan". I'm pleased to announce that we have come to decision and the necessary actions have been taken, your report has been binned. Thank you for taking the time to make use of our extremely efficient and effective report system, we appreciate being informed that your clan is new and very vulnerable to attacks for heinous forum trolls such as @zapyoug . Unfortunately our forum is so infested with these types of individuals that somehow even the entire Administration team has been taken over by members of the troll community and as such we cannot act appropriately to help you with your problem. 

Thank You.

Best Retards:

PityFool

thank you for clarifying that there is a hierarchy, its wonderful to see that people still are competing for a game hahahahaah, but hey you are the head moderater sir, I cant say anything to you. After all you are boss, but thank you for considering my complaint which is all I ask for, as for trolls I find that going underneath a bridge for them is better and more healthy. But hey I am a below average shitty tanker what can I say to Change your view sir.

23 minutes ago, monjardin said:

I've been wanting to use that closing salutation all day. Well played, sir!

:awyeah:

it seems all the minds on this forum work the same way, wonderful creativity sir

13 minutes ago, lazero1 said:

thank you for your kind words and great enthusiasm sorry sir if thought that you had some human etiquette after all you do have 1600 + reputation but hey its ok. We all have things to learn. Anyways again really thank you and I hope you THe best in your endeavours in the wot world and in real life.

In all seriousness 

This is not a terribly serious forum. You might be surprised but among the top players, basically nobody takes this game seriously anymore so when people wander over here with the attitude of a official military operation, its honestly rather amusing and tends to invite some joking at their expense. Sure you can take it all seriously if you wan't to but that isn't going to make anyone else start following in suit.

If you tone it down a notch and try to have some fun with your video game and video game related forums, you might actually find the place useful.

Dear BiggieD61,

You clearly have not examined his long and storied clam history so, please allow me to pass on the small kernels of wisdom I have slowly managed to scrape together from this masterful execution of a thread.

emblem_64x64.png
[IOC]
emblem_64x64.png
[L1MBO]
emblem_64x64.png
[PZB]
emblem_64x64.png
[JAV]
emblem_64x64.png
[-GC-]
emblem_64x64.png
[RDDTX]

This is NOT a history to be laughed at nor hand waved away and dismissed as some begger peasant with which you must be so obviously acquainted with doing. This Up and comming CO was recently in Reddit 10, and has obviously learned much about the game mechanics and is willing to pass on his wisdom to us as long as we meet his high moral standards and promise to do better forthwith. Stats only matter as much as you let them and the real truth here is that life experience matters in this game. Do no disparage him inso far as that he has reached his hand down here into the muck of WotLabs and hoping to find some form of pearl worth keeping. While you are entirely correct that this place is a forum for elite players to come and pass on his wisdom, the likes of N3RVE and other recent members has obviously attracted this CO's attention and directed it to our want of correction.

I wish you the best in your Quest for improved stats sir.

Sincerely

-Wanderjar

My bad, he was in IOC as an OG.  Could he have been the famous IS-4 driver who had the wisdom to use his camo net?  My apologies, IOC showed RELIC how a real clan fights back in the day. 

Relish is numbers indeed ........

1 hour ago, zapyoug said:

In all seriousness 

This is not a terribly serious forum. You might be surprised but among the top players, basically nobody takes this game seriously anymore so when people wander over here with the attitude of a official military operation, its honestly rather amusing and tends to invite some joking at their expense. Sure you can take it all seriously if you wan't to but that isn't going to make anyone else start following in suit

Here are some fun observations for you (plural) about COs and shittalking

First,  Yankee is likely the most successful CO in NA. And no one shit talks Yankee more than...Yankee. He doesn't deserve it though,  he is after all the 83rd best 907 driver per Top Tankers contest. 

Second,  BULBA is likely the most dominant NA clan and as near as I can tell doesn't really have a CO. And anyone who might make a claim to that position is definitely being shit talked. Probably even right now,  probably by at least Ricochet and the ghost of Wurst, let alone at any other given moment. 

So maybe the key to success is more shit talk,  not less! 

3 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Hi Lazero,

You are new here, 19 posts old, and I think you might be missing the point of this forum.  It's not the WG forums, were endless repetitions of the same bad ideas are resurrected every day because no one knows how to use the search button.  This is a place for Elite players to come and shit talk each other, and for everyone else ( non-elite players, you and me ) to read Purple poster threads, watch elite replays and find out which twitch streams to watch to get better for the pertinent play style.  The BOTTOM line here is simple, Stats Matter.  These guys not only talk the talk, they have walked the walk.  Many started off as bad as you are currently, some started off even worse.  Then they got sick of sucking, applied the information available here, and got better.

Now, harsh truth time:

No one on this forum wants to join your clan, you are a below average player with NO experience in any clan or as a commander.  Your "conditions" for joining the clan are insipid, childish and utterly ridiculous - grow up.

The people who do want to join clans on this forum, are trying to get into a clan that actually is more than psychological handjob for the guy who starts it - they want to play with the best, not someone who seems to be close to autistic on the social understanding scale.

You should apologize to zapyoug for being a nob, and then ask Pityfool to PLEASE drop this thread into the wastebasket ASAP.  People on this forum can be unforgiving, this thread is practically begging to be bashed and downvoted.  The moderators are not going to save you or scold those that slap you around, you have been warned.

Your best bet is to not post, to find the appropriate information available here to get better, and politely ask a training clan like M-I-T to take you in and help you become a better player.

Good luck

Thank you for you kind words and i hope one day we can all learn from each other sir

1 hour ago, CraBeatOff said:

Here are some fun observations for you (plural) about COs and shittalking

First,  Yankee is likely the most successful CO in NA. And no one shit talks Yankee more than...Yankee. He doesn't deserve it though,  he is after all the 83rd best 907 driver per Top Tankers contest. 

Second,  BULBA is likely the most dominant NA clan and as near as I can tell doesn't really have a CO. And anyone who might make a claim to that position is definitely being shit talked. Probably even right now,  probably by at least Ricochet and the ghost of Wurst, let alone at any other given moment. 

So maybe the key to success is more shit talk,  not less! 

Dear wonderful man, I love what you say, but i don't want shit talking. what i want is for my clan members to have some old fashioned clean fun, and honestly i am playing to learn how to be a leader, so thank you you have given me amazing points love you tanker. amazing 

2 hours ago, zapyoug said:

In all seriousness 

This is not a terribly serious forum. You might be surprised but among the top players, basically nobody takes this game seriously anymore so when people wander over here with the attitude of a official military operation, its honestly rather amusing and tends to invite some joking at their expense. Sure you can take it all seriously if you wan't to but that isn't going to make anyone else start following in suit.

If you tone it down a notch and try to have some fun with your video game and video game related forums, you might actually find the place useful.

Dear Zapyoug

you seem to be a very nice person, sorry for my misunderstanding its just i have a lot i am dealing with in my life right know and i am super sensitive in nature so please forgive me if offended you sir. all i want is to create a clan and have fun while learning to be a leader, it is the people choice if they join or not. i have written my end. and that is all i can do. 

1 hour ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

Thread/10 would read again.

kinda remainds me of a certan e25 player... but alot less purple lettering

:minglee:

LOL Grinch i like that, and thank you sir, hahahah :) 

2 hours ago, Wanderjar said:

Dear BiggieD61,

You clearly have not examined his long and storied clam history so, please allow me to pass on the small kernels of wisdom I have slowly managed to scrape together from this masterful execution of a thread.

emblem_64x64.png
[IOC]
emblem_64x64.png
[L1MBO]
emblem_64x64.png
[PZB]
emblem_64x64.png
[JAV]
emblem_64x64.png
[-GC-]
emblem_64x64.png
[RDDTX]

This is NOT a history to be laughed at nor hand waved away and dismissed as some begger peasant with which you must be so obviously acquainted with doing. This Up and comming CO was recently in Reddit 10, and has obviously learned much about the game mechanics and is willing to pass on his wisdom to us as long as we meet his high moral standards and promise to do better forthwith. Stats only matter as much as you let them and the real truth here is that life experience matters in this game. Do no disparage him inso far as that he has reached his hand down here into the muck of WotLabs and hoping to find some form of pearl worth keeping. While you are entirely correct that this place is a forum for elite players to come and pass on his wisdom, the likes of N3RVE and other recent members has obviously attracted this CO's attention and directed it to our want of correction.

I wish you the best in your Quest for improved stats sir.

Sincerely

-Wanderjar

Thank you for your wonderful words 

Sir, and i have been trying my best, we all make mistakes whats important is we learn from them. thank you so much for your support :)

I feel like he's the kind of guy who keeps saying one word over and over when he's flustered, in this case "sir". 

No, seriously. Count them in each of his posts as they progress. More and more as we trash talk more and more. 

Also, I heard CABRA is looking for a merger and might want to join your clan. You should PM them. I'm totally being serious here and am totally not baiting you or anything. Just saying. 

Seriously though this is a forum where my shiny dark blue stats are considered below average, and shittalking is really common so it might not be the best place to start a clan based on friendship and magic. 

2 hours ago, Jug0sLovEn said:

giphy.gif

LOVE YOU BRO, lol omg you are the BEST!!!!!!

4 hours ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

No shit talking your CO :babyrage:

Image result for respect my authority

bAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA 

1 hour ago, SmurfReroll said:

I feel like he's the kind of guy who keeps saying one word over and over when he's flustered, in this case "sir". 

No, seriously. Count them in each of his posts as they progress. More and more as we trash talk more and more. 

Also, I heard CABRA is looking for a merger and might want to join your clan. You should PM them. I'm totally being serious here and am totally not baiting you or anything. Just saying. 

Seriously though this is a forum where my shiny dark blue stats are considered below average, and shittalking is really common so it might not be the best place to start a clan based on friendship and magic. 

You are really mean, you should learn from those better then you, hahah like  Jug0sLovEn   that guy is awesome. He is better then you in the game and better then you in character. i said Sir out of respect for the person. i could have easily said the name. but i like to use good words for those that treat me bad. because i don't like taking revenge and I love to learn from other peoples mistakes. so thank you king sir, and also they don't have to join if they don't want to, i am not forcing people am I? lol no i posted here since their is many good players who are also very very nice. And the reason for me being here is so i can make the mistakes in game and learn from them, because i fear one day because of my blood (i.e lineage) i will have to command my own army in real battle against formidable forces. i am only 21, my stats are a test for the people wanting to join, its to show if they are genuine or just in it for the gold, i don't want the greedy people or the impatient i am looking for the most humbled and well balanced people out there in the wot community. and I hate IOC for I love RELIC, BULBA these two clans are my dream, but i want to do better then them. and I love BULBA the most, so I will definitely, once my clans starts to go up and running. will try to help BULBA as much as i can in gaining more rep so they can be number 1.

So please, i am very sorry for what I said

P.S. "the most silent creature is often the deadliest"    

1 hour ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

Fuck i ran out of upvotes on this thread. 

Roast is real... we need to have special upboat system for this kind of occurances... :kappa:

lol you are Grinch and you are AWSOME HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA nice trolling hahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahah

2 hours ago, SmurfReroll said:

Also no such thing as magic i don't believe in it hahahahaha, but i do believe in miracles, and miracles do happen, please respect other peoples choices and beliefs, ( there is no compulsion in religion). so please respect the beliefs of the people 

8 minutes ago, lazero1 said:

Also no such thing as magic i don't believe in it hahahahaha, but i do believe in miracles, and miracles do happen, please respect other peoples choices and beliefs, ( there is no compulsion in religion). so please respect the beliefs of the people 

Please respect @SmurfRerolls belief in magic.