11 hours ago, lazero1 said:

you have to relies

relies

lol can't even spell clan

lul it's "realize" you special needs child.

2 hours ago, lazero1 said:

lol you are Grinch and you are AWSOME HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA nice trolling hahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahah

2 hours ago, lazero1 said:

omg you are so awsome Grinch hahahahahah love you, omg soooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooood and ok sorry smurfreroll hahahahah

>[Autistic Screeching]

Did you by any chance take the short bus here?

Edited by Flaksmith

I remember this guys no-bulli new muslim player LFC thread . . . 

5 hours ago, SmurfReroll said:

so it might not be the best place to start a clan based on friendship and magic. 

Hush, quit interrupting him - hes the best thing to happen around this crypt since gasai

3 hours ago, lazero1 said:

but i do believe in miracles, and miracles do happen

This has to be a Christmas miracle indeed if we were truly blessed with this much internet gold during the holiday season

7DYsK9j.jpg

2 hours ago, yoyoya2 said:

This thread be like 

62188816.jpg

lol yeah i seem to be super sarcastic but i am not lol hahhahahah love your bro

1 hour ago, avandelay said:

Do you offer dental?

lol I will love to but currently i am still studying and i don't plan to be a dentist really sorry for that 

55 minutes ago, Flaksmith said:

lul it's "realize" you special needs child.

LOL I LIVE IN AUS SO RELIES AND Realize is the the same just different spelling P.S I am very very bad at spelling ( one of things i Suck at heaps) but thank you for calling me special i hope you also gain many special children so you appreciate good health. 

>[Autistic Screeching]

Umm no I actually really do love him, i love the way he talks, hahaha he is so funny and so talented

Did you by any chance take the short bus here?

sorry i am not a bus driver, but if you are that is ok, i hope you are well in the career choice you have made.

8 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

I remember this guys no-bulli new muslim player LFC thread . . . 

Hush, quit interrupting him - hes the best thing to happen around this crypt since gasai

This has to be a Christmas miracle indeed if we were truly blessed with this much internet gold during the holiday season

7DYsK9j.jpg

OMG!!! THANKYOU!! you are so nice, omg i really appreciate your kind words, thank you so much you made me so happy has been such a gloomy day hahahaha  thankyou so much!!.

Archaic_One

50 minutes ago, lazero1 said:

lol yeah i seem to be super sarcastic but i am not lol hahhahahah love your bro

You do realize he actually offerd you a way to get out of this autistic aura you created around yourself? Not that anyone would belive that you were sarcastic but you couldve gone down(s) with some dignity.... but oh well

cant wait for your omgomgomggrinch HAHAHAHAHAHA you replied omg omg best day evar since they let me play with normal kids that one day!!!!

on the side note im suprised you havent been downvoted to ground so far...

wotlabs and its christmass spirit :KappaClaus:

14 minutes ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

You do realize he actually offerd you a way to get out of this autistic aura you created around yourself? Not that anyone would belive that you were sarcastic but you couldve gone down(s) with some dignity.... but oh well

cant wait for your omgomgomggrinch HAHAHAHAHAHA you replied omg omg best day evar since they let me play with normal kids that one day!!!!

on the side note im suprised you havent been downvoted to ground so far...

wotlabs and its christmass spirit :KappaClaus:

MR GRINCH, I was being nice to you, but know i am going to be brutely honest, I know you want to show the wot world/ wot lab forums how much of a big ass keyboard warrior you are, lets see if you can fight. then talk mate, if someone is being nice to you the appropriate etiquette is to be nice back. as for that person i am very thankful for he is very funny and i like that a lot. but as for you, i can't block you off this forum and this is my last reply to you mr Grinch, i will not reply to you anymore (god willing) in the future. also i have said nothing bad i just advertised my clan that is all. sorry but i am not normal and that is good, because what has the normal person achieved in this life. nothing much as far as i can tell. but hey it was your choice mr Grinch, oh stealer of Joy and of Christmas, i hope you are happy with taking away the presents from innocent kids, (p.s my spelling sucks). and i ask you mr Grinch to forgive me for what i have said that may have offended you. but please just try to be nice next time, you don't know whats going on the private lives of people.

1 hour ago, lazero1 said:

MR GRINCH, I was being nice to you, but know i am going to be brutely honest, I know you want to show the wot world/ wot lab forums how much of a big ass keyboard warrior you are, lets see if you can fight. then talk mate, if someone is being nice to you the appropriate etiquette is to be nice back. as for that person i am very thankful for he is very funny and i like that a lot. but as for you, i can't block you off this forum and this is my last reply to you mr Grinch, i will not reply to you anymore (god willing) in the future. also i have said nothing bad i just advertised my clan that is all. sorry but i am not normal and that is good, because what has the normal person achieved in this life. nothing much as far as i can tell. but hey it was your choice mr Grinch, oh stealer of Joy and of Christmas, i hope you are happy with taking away the presents from innocent kids, (p.s my spelling sucks). and i ask you mr Grinch to forgive me for what i have said that may have offended you. but please just try to be nice next time, you don't know whats going on the private lives of people.

This forum has A VERY STRICT "No Fat Shaming" rule.  Unless you mean Grinch has a NICE fat ass like Kim Kardashian, you should apologize.  We all accept each others bodies without shame, you have no right sir, NO RIGHT!

Damn, I am totally triggered by this ...., gonna need to eat a bucket of ice cream to get my nerves back in line.

35 minutes ago, JoshMeggie said:

You're really gonna need it now.

haha no such thing as luck but thank you JoshMeggie

3 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

This forum has A VERY STRICT "No Fat Shaming" rule.  Unless you mean Grinch has a NICE fat ass like Kim Kardashian, you should apologize.  We all accept each others bodies without shame, you have no right sir, NO RIGHT!

Damn, I am totally triggered by this ...., gonna need to eat a bucket of ice cream to get my nerves back in line.

lol i am not Gay, (i am a hetrosexual) in saying this those that are Homosexuals, i am not going to say anything good or bad about them. hmm ok Mr Grinch i am sorry, for telling you off!!, i am sorry that i offended you. i hope it didn't hurt too much. and lol Sir hahah I am glad you are finding this entertaining 

Thank you @BiggieD61 for your words of support in this time of pain and need. You are very kind i shall eat half of that icecream with you.

I am also very sad that @lazero1 will not reply to me anymore even tho he has done it twice since he said that. Hurts me inside a little bit. But since i have heart 3 times smaller than everybody else i think i will make it. 

Also please dont call me a keyboard warrior as i have a keyboard of peace and i dont intend to insult anyone. Everyone that says my keyboard is capable of such terrible things as to wage war is clearly misrepresenting my keyboard and should therefore be puni... nvm that bit.

Kappa fucking Claus

5 hours ago, lazero1 said:

OMG!!! THANKYOU!! you are so nice, omg i really appreciate your kind words, thank you so much you made me so happy has been such a gloomy day hahahaha  thankyou so much!!.

Archaic_One

I don't even have words . . . 

santa-facepalm.jpg

@lazero1 Does it bother you that WotLabs is suspected of being secretly sponsored by Chrysler and Universal Studios? It's all a big conspiracy.

13 hours ago, lazero1 said:

P.S. "the most silent creature is often the deadliest"    

Careful around that edge son, or you gon' cut yourself...

In regards to the spaghetti spilling all over from your pockets: All the salt coming from you is very delicious, along with your impotent attempts at being sarcastic that just show how really assmad you are. You are shit at the game, you are shit at being clan CO (even worse than me, and that's saying something), and you are shit at talking shit. 

Kindest regards from former Officer of [RELIC] RELIC EU and former Commander of [SRY] No, Not Really (both clans in Armored Warfare, not WoT), 

EndlessAgony, often in TS referred to as numb-nuts, retard, shitter.

Stay ass irritated.

Stay bad.

Get fucked.

By a horse, preferably. 

On 15/12/2016 at 10:03 AM, lazero1 said:

what i want is for my clan members to have some old fashioned clean fun

So I guess this means no women, homosexuals, transgenders, atheists, Jews or Muslims need apply then?

7 hours ago, monjardin said:

@lazero1 Does it bother you that WotLabs is suspected of being secretly sponsored by Chrysler and Universal Studios? It's all a big conspiracy.

that is fine hahahahaha, lol if they attack muslims or fund the attacking of muslims only then i will be forced to take action, if they just earn money and spend on them selves i am more then happy to leave them alone.

7 hours ago, EndlessAgony said:

Careful around that edge son, or you gon' cut yourself...

In regards to the spaghetti spilling all over from your pockets: All the salt coming from you is very delicious, along with your impotent attempts at being sarcastic that just show how really assmad you are. You are shit at the game, you are shit at being clan CO (even worse than me, and that's saying something), and you are shit at talking shit. 

Kindest regards from former Officer of [RELIC] RELIC EU and former Commander of [SRY] No, Not Really (both clans in Armored Warfare, not WoT), 

EndlessAgony, often in TS referred to as numb-nuts, retard, shitter.

Stay ass irritated.

Stay bad.

Get fucked.

By a horse, preferably. 

"the most silent creature is often the deadliest"   

i will be blocking you thank you, and will not reply to you further

32 minutes ago, OOPMan said:

So I guess this means no women, homosexuals, transgenders, atheists, Jews or Muslims need apply then?

No I love women, i am more then happy of having only me and 99 women, they are soft, humbled and they know how to listen and submit. as for homosexuals, i am not homosexual, but this is something they are dealing with because of psychological problems, but ( in saying that, they are human and I respect them for being Human). Transgenders are still human, some are natural transgenders and if it something great and difficult to deal with. As for atheist ( I respect them for they have used their brain) and have already filled the first step of being Muslims ( there is no god) this part they have fulfilled already so they are already half muslim hahaha ( all they need to fullfill is) [except Allah, and that prophet muhammad ( sallaho alay he wasalam) [peace and blessing be upon him] lol so i Love them for they have used their brain. As for JEWS i have no problem with them for my Father is the brother of Musa ( alayhisalam) and i am of those that respect him and he is mentioned much in the Quran, i have no problem with the JEWS as long as they don't harm the Muslims. I am a Muslim and I love the Muslim, (muslims mean those that submit) so in reality all can apply as long as they respect me :)

24 minutes ago, lazero1 said:

"the most silent creature is often the deadliest"   

i will be blocking you thank you, and will not reply to you further

Truth does not care about rectal pain, shitteru-baka. Thanks for proving my point, tho. :trump:

18 minutes ago, lazero1 said:

so in reality all can apply as long as they respect me :)

Respect is earned. Time to get working on that day job...

56 minutes ago, lazero1 said:

No I love women, i am more then happy of having only me and 99 women, they are soft, humbled and they know how to listen and submit. 

You seem to be confusing women with BDSM aficionados.

12 minutes ago, OOPMan said:

You seem to be confusing women with BDSM aficionados.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA you are so funny omg, nah women are amazing they are pearls, and their garment is shyness. hahahaha but nice joke :awyeah:

Fun fact: OP states that the correct spelling of "realise" or "realize" depending on where you live, is in fact "relies" in Australia. Truth is it's spelt "realise" down here. The word he thinks means to have an epiphany actually means to depend upon. 

Ggwp OP, nice Engrish skillz you got there. 

1 hour ago, lazero1 said:

No I love women, i am more then happy of having only me and 99 women, they are soft, humbled and they know how to listen and submit. as for homosexuals, i am not homosexual, but this is something they are dealing with because of psychological problems, but ( in saying that, they are human and I respect them for being Human). Transgenders are still human, some are natural transgenders and if it something great and difficult to deal with. As for atheist ( I respect them for they have used their brain) and have already filled the first step of being Muslims ( there is no god) this part they have fulfilled already so they are already half muslim hahaha ( all they need to fullfill is) [except Allah, and that prophet muhammad ( sallaho alay he wasalam) [peace and blessing be upon him] lol so i Love them for they have used their brain. As for JEWS i have no problem with them for my Father is the brother of Musa ( alayhisalam) and i am of those that respect him and he is mentioned much in the Quran, i have no problem with the JEWS as long as they don't harm the Muslims. I am a Muslim and I love the Muslim, (muslims mean those that submit) so in reality all can apply as long as they respect me :)

braindamage.png

Please go back to the official forums