Just now, zapyoug said:

It would be a lot more funny if it was a joke.

lol i thought it was, but i am really sorry i can't offer medical assistance 

7 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

It would be a lot more funny if it was a joke.

Hey Zapyoug

Lol I really like you bro, hahaha your awsome, not even being sarcastic, if in the future you need a clan, after mine actually gets running, please let me know, i can use a few leaders to help me out. seriously, i plan on making alliances with BULBA and RELIC ( maybe) umm AS for [-G-] I find that they are too much of snobs. but yeah. as for your one currently, I like your clan a lot ( so i will love to Make alliances with your one later as well)

Please don't be mean to me anymore

I seriously like you a lot  ( becuase you are not mean, you are humbled hahah i love your location heheh  that is awsome hahahahahaha 

• [Location: Atop my throne of trash]

and i want to be your friend

will you take a loser like me as a friend? 

9 minutes ago, lazero1 said:

lol i thought it was, but i am really sorry i can't offer medical assistance 

Hey Zapyoug

Lol I really like you bro, hahaha your awsome, not even being sarcastic, if in the future you need a clan, after mine actually gets running, please let me know, i can use a few leaders to help me out. seriously, i plan on making alliances with BULBA and RELIC ( maybe) umm AS for [-G-] I find that they are too much of snobs. but yeah. as for your one currently, I like your clan a lot ( so i will love to Make alliances with your one later as well)

Please don't be mean to me anymore

I seriously like you a lot  ( becuase you are not mean, you are humbled hahah i love your location heheh  that is awsome hahahahahaha 

• [Location: Atop my throne of trash]

and i want to be your friend

will you take a loser like me as a friend? 

I tried to pm you, but you don't take messages so i had no other way of letting you know

35 minutes ago, SmurfReroll said:

Fun fact: OP states that the correct spelling of "realise" or "realize" depending on where you live, is in fact "relies" in Australia. Truth is it's spelt "realise" down here. The word he thinks means to have an epiphany actually means to depend upon. 

Ggwp OP, nice Engrish skillz you got there. 

LOL thankyou for the correction you are amazing, sadly i suck at spelling only thing i am bad at but yeah

thank you kind person

2 hours ago, lazero1 said:

that is fine hahahahaha, lol if they attack muslims or fund the attacking of muslims only then i will be forced to take action, if they just earn money and spend on them selves i am more then happy to leave them alone.

"the most silent creature is often the deadliest"   

No I love women, i am more then happy of having only me and 99 women, they are soft, humbled and they know how to listen and submit. as for homosexuals, i am not homosexual, but this is something they are dealing with because of psychological problems, but ( in saying that, they are human and I respect them for being Human). Transgenders are still human, some are natural transgenders and if it something great and difficult to deal with. As for atheist ( I respect them for they have used their brain) and have already filled the first step of being Muslims ( there is no god) this part they have fulfilled already so they are already half muslim hahaha ( all they need to fullfill is) [except Allah, and that prophet muhammad ( sallaho alay he wasalam) [peace and blessing be upon him] lol so i Love them for they have used their brain. As for JEWS i have no problem with them for my Father is the brother of Musa ( alayhisalam) and i am of those that respect him and he is mentioned much in the Quran, i have no problem with the JEWS as long as they don't harm the Muslims. I am a Muslim and I love the Muslim, (muslims mean those that submit) so in reality all can apply as long as they respect me :)

23 hours ago, lazero1 said:

And the reason for me being here is so i can make the mistakes in game and learn from them, because i fear one day because of my blood (i.e lineage) i will have to command my own army in real battle against formidable forces.

Please tell us more Caliph Lazero so that when the time comes we can aid you in the construction of your North American Unicum Caliphate. I want to hear about your qualifications as a military commander and a crash course on your rhetoric. Educate me.

Just now, KingTrygon said:

LOL will see what happens mate, for know i am learning, and i never claimed to be a khalif, so yeah i am not one yet, I may be in the future but thank you

Please tell us more Caliph Lazero so that when the time comes we can aid you in the construction of your North American Unicum Caliphate. I want to hear about your qualifications as a military commander and a crash course on your rhetoric. Educate me.

Dear god. This again. Like, we already dealt with bad information. Believe me, bad people and bad information is bad. Someday we'll purge the bad from the good. And when we replace all the bad with good, we're good again. And when we're good again, we're great. Trust me, a lot of change is coming. I cannot stand idly by while the bad tries to win. We can't let the bad win. That would be bad. We don't like bad, we want to be great again. You saw what happened when the mods like @PityFool and @CraBeatOff let bad stay on. We made bad, mad. Mad got threads locked. Locked threads got archived. Archived threads are a threat to our board, as those threads disappear. Clearly, the Russian bias has nothing to do with this. Lets make WOTLabs great once again. Believe me, friends, we can make WOTLabs great again. God bless 

3 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Dear god. This again. Like, we already dealt with bad information. Believe me, bad people and bad information is bad. Someday we'll purge the bad from the good. And when we replace all the bad with good, we're good again. And when we're good again, we're great. Trust me, a lot of change is coming. I cannot stand idly by while the bad tries to win. We can't let the bad win. That would be bad. We don't like bad, we want to be great again. You saw what happened when the mods like @PityFool and @CraBeatOff let bad stay on. We made bad, mad. Mad got threads locked. Locked threads got archived. Archived threads are a threat to our board, as those threads disappear. Clearly, the Russian bias has nothing to do with this. Lets make WOTLabs great once again. Believe me, friends, we can make WOTLabs great again. God bless 

lol nice work :)

4 minutes ago, ZXrage said:

lazero right now:
gL2Fva2.png

also can I join your clam? I need one since the one I'm in is as dead as a doornail :(

LOL i am not angry at all 

1 hour ago, lazero1 said:

LOL will see what happens mate, for know i am learning, and i never claimed to be a khalif, so yeah i am not one yet, I may be in the future but thank you

Alright mate. PM me when the Jihad begins. Cheers! :)

21 hours ago, lazero1 said:

MR GRINCH, I was being nice to you, but know i am going to be brutely honest, I know you want to show the wot world/ wot lab forums how much of a big ass keyboard warrior you are, lets see if you can fight. then talk mate

a09.gif

This is starting to weird me out a little... You see I'm not used to getting these kind of messages:

Screenshot%202016-12-17%2011_zpscjstxjrg

Usually my fan mail is more along the lines of this:

hue_zpstwsgssid.jpg

OP wanted to create a personal adoration platform as the great and respected leader. We laughed. He went full autistic garbled mode in his reactions. Some users went borderline in their reactions.

I think we can stop now before it derails and moderation needs to do some actual work (and to keep this thread good, rather than too long and stale).

21 hours ago, lazero1 said:

LOL i am not angry at all 

clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam mad because really really bad clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam clam 

23 hours ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

"I love women, i am more then happy of having only me and 99 women, they are soft, humbled and they know how to listen and submit. "

Image result for i dont need no man

The real reason he likes saying sir

Image result for thank you sir gay bdsm'

you are a DISGUSTING PEACE OF CRAP, THAT NEED GO LEARN SOME MANNERS YOU FUCKEN PURPLE SHITTER, FUCKEN PURPLE KEY BOARD WARRIOR, I AM BLOCKING YOU AND IGNORING YOU I AM NOT A HOMO SEXUAL, FUCK YOU. I AM HETRO I SAY SIR OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE PERSON SHITTY FUCKER, FUCK YOU AGAIN, I HOPE YOU BURN AND BREAK A LEG YOU PEACE OF FUCKING SHIT AND YES GIRLS NEED SUPPORT I LOVE MY WOMEN TO BE INDEPENDENT TO MAKE THERE OWN CHOICES SO MANY WOMEN I HAVE KNOW IN MY LIFE INCLUDING MY WIFE MAKES HER OWN FUCKEN CHOICES EVEN IF SOMETIMES, I ADVISE HER AGIANST IT FOR HER OWN GOOD. SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU LUNATIC. I AM IGNORING YOU AND BLOCKING YOU.  

Okay lazero, time to wrap it up and put away those dreams of recruiting clan members from this forum. I'd try to explain what went wrong for you, but I can't see the point of it, you either understand why you pissed people off, or you don't.  Just lurk ( read without posting ) or go back to the WG forum to post - but you have effectively blackballed yourself here through weird and offensive posts.  I am not saying you are weird and offensive, but your posts are hitting people the wrong way.

4 hours ago, lazero1 said:

you are a DISGUSTING PEACE OF CRAP, THAT NEED GO LEARN SOME MANNERS YOU FUCKEN PURPLE SHITTER, FUCKEN PURPLE KEY BOARD WARRIOR, I AM BLOCKING YOU AND IGNORING YOU I AM NOT A HOMO SEXUAL, FUCK YOU. I AM HETRO I SAY SIR OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE PERSON SHITTY FUCKER, FUCK YOU AGAIN, I HOPE YOU BURN AND BREAK A LEG YOU PEACE OF FUCKING SHIT AND YES GIRLS NEED SUPPORT I LOVE MY WOMEN TO BE INDEPENDENT TO MAKE THERE OWN CHOICES SO MANY WOMEN I HAVE KNOW IN MY LIFE INCLUDING MY WIFE MAKES HER OWN FUCKEN CHOICES EVEN IF SOMETIMES, I ADVISE HER AGIANST IT FOR HER OWN GOOD. SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU LUNATIC. I AM IGNORING YOU AND BLOCKING YOU.  

Triggered :-)

4 hours ago, lazero1 said:

Nb7CBRQ.jpg

Can you block people on WotLabs?  That would take all of the phun out of this

5 hours ago, lazero1 said:

Lazaro, it's fine to be gay, you shouldn't be so defensive about your preferences. It's natural.