leggasiini

Upcoming possibility to sell premium tanks for gold

1 hour ago, GehakteMolen said:

SerB says: “Don’t play Foch 155. Or vice versa – play it, no one will mind.”

Replace Foch 155 with any tank of choice :)

And otherwise this applies: Question: “Does massive whining of player base correspond with your statistics?” SerB says: “50/50 – either it does or it doesn't.”

with WG it never turns out to be what it seems at first, having OP prems, an upcoming tier 9/10 buff / nerf AND the option to sell prem tanks for gold seems like a bit too much coincidence....

I myself bet that WG wants to get rid of spmm tanks, by adding some OP bricks like type 4 and Mauschen, who totally shit on tanks like the IS6 and SP, people will be more inclinded to sell those (i will sell SP straight away, fuck that tank)

But we will see, player opinion doesnt matter much, unless its russian forum :P

I don't understand the first part of your service. From what my Wg working friend tells me the HQ is really passionate about the game though, even if there are fuckups.

As for the rest - yeah it makes sense. If they keep buffing armor is6, kv5, any low pen premium tank will be horrible. It's not just the type4, Buff to e75, new german line not to mention buffs to is3, patriot and cock tank being so much better than is6. It's just not the same tank it used to be.

18 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

As for the rest - yeah it makes sense. If they keep buffing armor is6, kv5, any low pen premium tank will be horrible. It's not just the type4, Buff to e75, new german line not to mention buffs to is3, patriot and cock tank being so much better than is6. It's just not the same tank it used to be.

The absurdity of the current situation is that if two IS-6s meet in the game now, they won't be able to pen each other frontally with AP.

3 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I don't understand the first part of your service. From what my Wg working friend tells me the HQ is really passionate about the game though, even if there are fuckups.

Oh i think the old devs (Serb, Slava Makarov, Anton Pankov, Storm, and some others) consider game quality > profit, perhaps even big boss Kislyi is more interest in the game as in the money (hes also the CEO and founder, and thus the guy in control, there are no ``shareholders`` or other leechers who only demand money since its a private company (or whatever type of busnisness structure some russians who have a bank in Cyprus can figure out)

Its for the game vital that they dont listen to the whiners, since every single time WG listens to ``the community`` (*cough* tier 10 tds *cough*) it ends in disaster, they better follow Serb (hes right, most of the time)

ps: WG needs to listen to the community when it comes to CW, the way they organize tournaments or handle contests, but NOT for tank balance, half the playerbase cant even drive a fucking tank, let alone shoot or look at the minimap, and a significant part of the purples are only purple because of gold spamming padder tanks, put them in a T54 with only AP and they would be teal (i would still be purple T-54 driver because my T54 would still be powered by hate and yolo)

ps ps: and i was a herp derp T54 driver before it was cool, same im the original Lowe hero, not like all those wannabees who will buy it now, after the buff :P

1 minute ago, GehakteMolen said:

Its for the game vital that they dont listen to the whiners, since every single time WG listens to ``the community`` (*cough* tier 10 tds *cough*) it ends in disaster, they better follow Serb (hes right, most of the time)

yup, this is still relevant: http://wotlabs.net/articles/serb-our-gaming-overlord/

6 hours ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

*Hoping war gaming fucks up again and makes rentals sellable for gold*

Or  

"make it so that when you sell a prem tank for gold you can get it back with credits and start the whole cycle again.*

What i was thinking lol

I'm surprised that nobody has corrected the incorrect article.

You cannot SELL your tank for gold.

You can only trade it in for a different premium tank - with a gold excess to pay. The trade in value is not known yet exactly and may differ from tank to tank.

7 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

You can only trade it in for a different premium tank - with a gold excess to pay. The trade in value is not known yet exactly and may differ from tank to tank.

That still sounds like my T-34 will be replaced by the Trumptank :)...

Come to think of it: Maybe I could buy the T-34 black edition at reduced price, then exchange both for different prems :trump:.

12 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

SerB says: “Don’t play Foch 155. Or vice versa – play it, no one will mind.”

Replace Foch 155 with any tank of choice :)

And otherwise this applies: Question: “Does massive whining of player base correspond with your statistics?” SerB says: “50/50 – either it does or it doesn't.”

with WG it never turns out to be what it seems at first, having OP prems, an upcoming tier 9/10 buff / nerf AND the option to sell prem tanks for gold seems like a bit too much coincidence....

I myself bet that WG wants to get rid of spmm tanks, by adding some OP bricks like type 4 and Mauschen, who totally shit on tanks like the IS6 and SP, people will be more inclinded to sell those (i will sell SP straight away, fuck that tank)

But we will see, player opinion doesnt matter much, unless its russian forum :P

It's good i resisted the urge to keep my Spersh. Hell I feel silly for having the 54mod1 and I'd gladly change it for something like the patriot if it's ever possible. 

3 hours ago, monjardin said:

I feel like I'm the only one that actually likes the Dicker Max. 

:feelsbad:

Nah - it's the best tonk for TD-8.4 by a long shot, for a start. I also got Dumitru's in it one weeeeeird game.

4 hours ago, woe2you said:

Nah - it's the best tonk for TD-8.4 by a long shot, for a start. I also got Dumitru's in it one weeeeeird game.

I got a bunch of 260 missions in it. That may be why I like it. 

20 hours ago, monjardin said:

I got a bunch of 260 missions in it. That may be why I like it. 

Low HP, punchy gun, can spot for itself, minimum tier for missions. It's perfect.

To be honest, this is would be one of the best features WG put ingame. 

I tried desperately to get rid of my P4 Schürzen in the past. Asked the Support if they can change it to something else. I would pay the difference. But nooo.

But now I can see light at the end of the tunnel. No more shitty premiums in the garage. 

On 12/20/2016 at 2:03 PM, nemlengyel said:

The absurdity of the current situation is that if two IS-6s meet in the game now, they won't be able to pen each other frontally with AP.

Actually the pre-release m6 mutant also struggled to pen each other frontally, so it's not a new phenomenon or something the would shy away from.

my suspicion is that this will only be allowed via the store,  as a way to get $ from people in smaller increments.  The people that don't drop $40 on a tier 8 prem might drop $10 to replace an existing one.

On 12/21/2016 at 2:28 AM, It's_Matra said:

I'm surprised that nobody has corrected the incorrect article.

You cannot SELL your tank for gold.

Trade in your tier 8 for a T127 and pretty much get full gold?

IT'S LIVE ON RU BOYS !!!!!!

http://worldoftanks.ru/ru/news/pc-browser/1/lets_trade_in_wot/

To whoever do not understand russian I've included a short example of how this system works below. Keep in mind that your exchange tank will only be taken for half of its value.

Example:

• You want to buy a premium tank which costs 10000 gold.
  • You also have your old premium which costs 5000 gold.
  • By this trade-in system your tank will be taken for 2500 gold and you are going to pay 7500 more for your new tank. So basically your discount for this particular example will be 2500 gold which is half of your old tank's value.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/5ni4h1/exchange_system_for_premium_tanks_is_live_on_ru/

31 minutes ago, DHP said:

It would be funny, if they would limit this for 1 month or so, then they would collect the data to know which tanks are the most hated, and in the next patch they would buff them. :serb:

On 12/24/2016 at 0:16 PM, kariverson said:

Absolutely can't wait to replace my CDC with a black bulldog however that light is called.

I'd replace my CDC too... could I get Revolver or Mutz or even a fuckin SP for it, pls?