ThomChen114

Swedish TDs (updated)

Swedish TDs  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are you grinding the Swedish TD line?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How far have you progressed up the Swedish TD line?

• II
    • III
    • IV
    • V
    • VI
    • VII
    • VIII
    • IX
    • X
  3. 3. So far, do you like the Swedish TDs? Has it lived up to the expectation/hype?

• Yes
    • No

I've noticed a lot of well-known WoT players have flat-out dismissed the Swedish TDs entirely, due to the poor firepower, armor and meh mobility, as well as the "siege mode" in the high tier TDs being of limited usage and more a liability to the tank in certain situations.

I had a sinking feeling that the Swedish TDs may not do so well (and WG probably knows this) with the introduction of the whole X-mas tree decoration shenanigans that includes giving a discount price of the Swedish TDs all the way up to tier X, as some form of incentive along with the girl crew (though I suspect they'll be trained in the HT line instead)

Time will tell (along with what statistics WG gathers on the Swedish TDs) on how well received the Swedish TD will be. But for now i'm curious to get some people's opinion on this.

Atm i haven't even touched the tier II, as i'm trying to invest my time in other tanks atm (for grinding and farming)

Im at tier7. So far average with the exception of t6 which I liked a lot. I'll probably stop when 7 is done because I happen to agree with Circon: the siege mode gimmick in current meta and map rotation is a major liability. 3seconds for 6th sense to tick, 2-3seconds to get out of siege mode and anything from 1 second to 3 to get to cover. You get obliterated during that 7-9 seconds.

Tier 5 is only one i played but its hilarous fun. I dont think i will go any further for now. Tier 7 and 8 look complete trash, and tier 9 doesnt seem amazing either. While i had fun with Strv 103B aswell as it looks so sexy i think i will avoid the rest of line for now.

I can't just vote the first field with "no" and then not contribute to the rest of the vote. since I didn't grind down the line and didn't get to see how good or bad they are.