RGM79GM

[EU]2k Battles player looking for help

So I got myself banned at AW after getting in a forum fight with Silentstalker for mocking players whinging about "SJWs" in a tank game, thus I must simply put up with the BS of WoT arty and get as good as I can at this game, but I'm not quite sure how since it appears my recent WN8 slightly increased but my WR dropped by almost 0.5% while I would really like it for both to go up in line with one another. So I shall beg for guidance from the denizens of WoTLabs on how to "git gud".

Hello and welcome. You can and will learn much faster if you just browse through these forums and read up on things. Ask questions in specific threads if you wanna learn more on subjects.

I cant see how an actual mentoring would make you a better player, or at least that fast. Nobody competent does it for free, and charges are bullshit high regardless. I do consult few guys, not with platooning, but with in-game messages (like positioning on certain maps and such) so feel free to message too.

Anyways, GL!

13 minutes ago, SaintLaurentius said:

Hello and welcome. You can and will learn much faster if you just browse through these forums and read up on things. Ask questions in specific threads if you wanna learn more on subjects.

I cant see how an actual mentoring would make you a better player, or at least that fast. Nobody competent does it for free, and charges are bullshit high regardless. I do consult few guys, not with platooning, but with in-game messages (like positioning on certain maps and such) so feel free to message too.

Anyways, GL!

Also lots of questions you might have can only be answered with "It depends...". Lots of variables are involved in WoT and practically all decision making is dependent on context, so you're better off if you ask about specific situations. Quite a few people such as @Kolni also do replay reviews when they have the time and energy, which can be of great help - just don't be that guy and post your 7k damage Radley-Walters game asking how you could have done better.

I'd love to help you out but sadly I think with only 2k battles under your belt you'd be better off grinding some random battles and looking for some platoon mates (just so you can learn about the game. They don't even need to be particularly good). But if you still want help and you've got a good 3 or 4 tier x vehicles in your garage Is be more then happy to help out. So when you get there just message me (yranna) in game :)

ps what's your username?