https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/12/21/graf-spee-hunt-starting-date/#more-38883

Apparently it will be a weekly basic campaign set up with the stages falling over the course of the next 4 weeks starting tomorrow.

You need 3 stars per week to get to the end of the weekly mission, but it looks like you can repeat star missions.

It shouldn't require any more competence than the Kamikaze Pearl missions, fair but requiring a minimum amount of skill - ie not a direct give away.  There are some other nice gifts in this holiday set as well.  GG to wargaming for making it both fun and rewarding to spend time playing the game.

Yeah the 1st 2 weeks are just about a auto complete after doing well in 4 to 6 wins, but the last 2 weeks are going to take a bit more, which could pose problems for some ...

I have to say that the German lines have been very interesting and unique to play - I liked the cruisers and the BB's, and the low tier German DD's are a hoot to play.  I usually never stat a new line the day it's released, but I jumped on the German line.  The Graf Spee adds another interesting ship to the German premiums - the only stinker seems to be the Prinz Eugen, which is too much of a clone of the Hipper, and not a popular ship with many people.

I agree.

I see now where there are a separate set of missions that once you get the Graf Speed through in game missions or purchase, that give 5 free ships and slots with unique cam, a 10 point German captain, and unique camo for the Tirpitz and Graf Spee.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bobbarkersfaveship/

7 hours ago, xWulffx said:

I agree.

I see now where there are a separate set of missions that once you get the Graf Speed through in game missions or purchase, that give 5 free ships and slots with unique cam, a 10 point German captain, and unique camo for the Tirpitz and Graf Spee.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bobbarkersfaveship/

Apart from EU. We are the only server that doesn't get that mission. Fuck the Paris office. 

The missions for Graf Spee are pretty easy though. Knock out a few doubles and both pins fall. Especially if you stack bonuses on premiums and complete the after modifiers mission twice.

The hilarity continues on the EU server. We have this special: "24 December - 30 December: SPECIAL: Happy Holidays!" The special from the 24th - 26th are bundles in the premium shop. Even though today is the 24th and it's the weekend we still get 50 % for the first victory.

WG EU are making it quiet hard for people to defend them.

Meanwhile the "Where are the Christmas convoy missions?" thread on EU has reached page 47.

17 hours ago, OnboardG1 said:

I liked Tuccy's shit reply. "We though it would be too hard for EU". Fuckoffski.

I think that post in general is a prime educational example of failed crisis communication after their "We are really spoiling you, aren't we?".

What puzzles me is why they continually make the effort to reduce rewards on EU instead of just giving us the standard stuff, which every other server gets.

23 hours ago, Birkovic said:

What puzzles me is why they continually make the effort to reduce rewards on EU instead of just giving us the standard stuff, which every other server gets.

141nip.jpg

10 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Can we confirm that Serb is Putin's love child from a teen romance gone too far?

So I guess that mean's Serb is also Trumps child?

1 hour ago, MntRunner said:

We have given up understanding American politics, sorry ;-)

1 hour ago, MntRunner said:

Isn't it obvious, that he is related to him to some degree? The same receeding hairline, the same overblown ego, the same conviction to always being right while everyone disagreeing is wrong and the same blatant disregard and outright contempt for anyone who is not themselves?

Anyone buy the Graf Spee super duper extradelioucious pack for the ~$100???

Couldn't see doing that when you can earn the damn thing.

1 hour ago, xWulffx said:

It's a tier 6, so I don't hope many would do that anyways, unless they are collectors. I'm still grinding a lot of tier 6s. I must say that getting into the tier 7s were a welcome change of pace.

9 hours ago, xWulffx said:

Only a moron would buy a ship when you can get it for free a couple weeks later. I suppose the exceptions are the people with extraordinary amounts of money, but where's the fun in buying everything? It's the same thing with the people who free experience their way all the way to a tier ten without playing any of the line. The fun part is playing the line and using different ships.

At least that's how I feel.

5 hours ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

Only a moron would buy a ship when you can get it for free a couple weeks later.

I've seen a few so far. Warspite likes broadside Graf Spees. 

That said, at least on the EU server, I can see the argument for time:money perspective. 

I can understand buying the base ship only bundle, not $100 bundle. Some people just need to be first. Because of the weird way they have the missions forcing people to wait a week to finish each part of it, I expect they want to sell the ship more than give it away. If they let us blow through it, many people would have it already and be deep into the 2nd Campaign.

6 hours ago, bathoz said:

I've seen a few so far. Warspite likes broadside Graf Spees. 

That said, at least on the EU server, I can see the argument for time:money perspective. 

Well, having it in the shop is a good idea both from a financial perspective, as well as an individual one. I, for example, am extremely thin on free time lately, sometimes having less than two hours of spare time a day, with according impact on my abilitiy to do grindy missions. I find it just fair that I and people like me, get the same chance to drive the ship as a school kid on holiday.