BadLuckCharm

K-S Waffentrager: the naked Tiger

From reading of it in upcoming changes thread, seems this thing is like a Tiger I where the armor fell off, half the pistons are blown, and all that left as protection is the spall liner.

It kicks off today on NA. I'll pass, for now. Not like i need another German prem TD anyways.

I might pick one up as having a premium tier 7 tank is useful, and I'm also raging box tenk collector...

I think this tank will suffer from map rotation though. On some maps it will be bonkers good and on others, people will load HE and murderball you the instant you are spotted. 

1 minute ago, Stige said:

I think it's more like a T6 Borsig.. At T7 for some reason.

The Borsig actually has alpha though and 240 would be in the lower areas for tier 6.

7 hours ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

And stripped of its mantlet.

25/2 still manage to bounce shots off its hull which make me believe in an Rnjesus... at least this thing won't.

I'm having Challenger-flashbacks here. In concept, this should be a capable vehicle and I do want one, because I like the idea of the chassis and the gun. However, it has a gimmick that is going to be completely useless on 9 out of 10 maps nowadays (in this particular case: camo) and is lacking in every other departement, just to get that useless advantage. It has positional flexibility and a good gun, but neither helps you, because you do not out-DPM, out-alpha, out-maneuver or out-tank anything. What are they thinking?! The disconnect between actual gameplay and tank-stats-design is just painful nowadays. Do they not realize how camo-unfriendly the meta has become? If you can not outclub anything via alpha or DPM, you are borderline useless, because most maps do not allow camo-play to that degree or are so stacked with ondulations and nooks and crannies, that you can not play at range as two thirds of the time you are not going to get a line of fire on a spotted target or shoot hull-down tanks.

Its the dream earner for the wehraboo, bush kemp, tactical feces  passive TD player. So we know there is an audience,  it's just that that particular audience is the dregs of this game. 

10 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

WG is designing tanks for a game that doesn't exist.

In my experience a lot of pubbies are playing a game that doesn't exist. :cri:

The camo is actually pretty garbage. Unless you are long range CHAI sniping; low alpha high RoF tanks need good camo after firing to camo abuse. Long range CHAI sniping is awful at earning (crew) exp/credits; which defeats the whole purpose of driving a premium tank in the first place. On top of that, Tiger I is actually a better CHAI sniper with a host of other benefits.

This is simply a sorely outclassed vehicle. It wouldn't even be good back during vision meta, let alone now.

Based on what others have said it will be the best credit earner but probably not that exciting to play. Slow, no armor, and need to sit in a bush basically.