Felicius

IMPORTANT! Sell your Swedish TDs!

Despite the fact that Swedish TDs are on huge discounts if you do the holiday ops missions - you still get 50% of their nominal price (normal price for same tier tank) if you sell them.

So, if you are free-exping a tank, you can get credits for free, just by buying them on a huge discount (for selling tier 2-7 you can get a handy sum, since 2-5 is costs zero to buy, 6 is on 80% discount, and 7 on 60%. Tier 8 is 50%, so you break even if you grind, tier 9 on 40% and tier 10 on 30%...you lose money only on selling tier 9, and just a tiny bit), and then selling them straight afterwards...since they are pain in the ass to grind, even with free girl crew.

7 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

Sounds like you can do that at any time, the discounts dont expire

Though as more time passes you'll be more liable to forget about it.

5 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

This implies you researched them...

7BPdlQJ.gif

I have not lost my mind (yet)...but my brother is currently suffering through them...

1 minute ago, Felicius said:

I have not lost my mind (yet)...but my brother is currently suffering through them...

:wut:

I think only 103s are good, others are crap imho. 

13 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

You need all the silver you can get...some of the TDs are playable only using full gold loadout (khm, hm, tier 5...)

Just now, BlackAdder said:

:wut:

I think only 103s are good, others are crap imho. 

Yup, pretty much agree on it...

Though, the purpose of a tier X TD is generally strange to me - a Td should be able to punch higher tiers due to better gun than other same tier tanks - and for that you sacrifice the mobility, turret, sometimes armor or gun handling (even camo)...

There is very little purpose in playing tier X TDs now, and the more successful ones are actually ersatz-heavies or pseudo-meds. I can go and play a proper heavy/heavium/med straight away anyway.

Tier 8-9 Tds have more sense...(mostly tier 8 ones).

Can I retrain the female crew for the heavies no? Have 3 members (no commander) and have 2 skill free currently in Leo, would love to be able to put a bunch if spunks sistas in there

2 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

Can I retrain the female crew for the heavies no? Have 3 members (no commander) and have 2 skill free currently in Leo, would love to be able to put a bunch if spunks sistas in there

Of course you can...probably the only reason WG threw the TD crew on us...gold, gold, gold...

2 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

You can, but if you finish decorations you have all members including gunner.

On 12/25/2016 at 3:54 AM, Assassin7 said:

53 minutes ago, monjardin said:

When do the TD discounts expire? 

They don't