Tman450

Christmas giveaway

23 posts in this topic

Hello Friends,

I have some games to give away for Christmas! Note: these games are Steam only.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2015

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns

Prison Architect

Road to Ballhalla

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

Goetia

Lost Planet 3: Complete Pack

Comment below what you got for Christmas, and also which game you want, and I will randomly select winners by Midnight tonight.

tanksmas_684x280.jpg

Giveaway over! looks like everybody had a pretty decent Christmas :) Winners were picked by a RNG, so blame RNGesus if you didn't win, not me. Winners are as follows:

Laceylace- Prison Architect
Yung_xD- Road to Ballhalla
fullmetalp0tat0- Lost planet 3 complete
SgtKnispel23- final fantasy
Marver95- car mechanic sim

Edited by Tman450
Giveaway Over!

Road to Ballhalla (love these kinda games)

nick is yung___ (3 underscores) and YUNG_XD as name

I got a Xonar U7 soundcard and some LED lights for my PC case, whiskey glasses (the ones with a round bottom) and now I need to learn to appreciate whisky :D 

I got £30 for Christmas cause my family is broke, none of these fancy GTX 1080s or £500 :feelsbad:

Anyway, I would like Road to Balhalla.

Prison architect

I got a cool-ass wooden pen that my friend made me, and a new leather wallet because my pretty duct tape one was falling apart.

Road to Balhalla

And I picked up 12 hours of double time on the ambulance, 2 patient refusals so far, and 4 hours of napping.  Been a good Christmas.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2015

Always loved Gearhead Garage, this one reminds me of it.

Got around 80k HUF (~260 Euro), it goes towards for getting my first gun.

Prison architect 

I got not alot of things but I did have 20 family members come over for Sunday dinner that I cook for. I give alot of presents especially to my kinder. But from what I did get is new 88 key electronic keyboard and American candy

7 minutes ago, Laceylace said:

Prison architect 

I got not alot of things but I did have 20 family members come over for Sunday dinner that I cook for. I give alot of presents especially to my kinder. But from what I did get is new 88 key electronic keyboard and American candy

Twizzlers or gtfo :3

Lost Planet 3, Car Mechanic Sim and Prison Architect.  

I got 3 new Callaway wedges (52, 56 and 60 degrees), a couple golf shirts, a Callaway hat (see a pattern) and a Callaway ball marker/divot tool that clips on said hat (I golf a lot).  Plus ordered some snazzy new headphones and a mic for my computer.  Merry Christmas!

Giveaway over! looks like everybody had a pretty decent Christmas :) Winners were picked by a RNG, so blame RNGesus if you didn't win, not me. Winners are as follows:

Laceylace- Prison Architect
Yung_xD- Road to Ballhalla
fullmetalp0tat0- Lost planet 3 complete
SgtKnispel23- final fantasy
Marver95- car mechanic sim

messages sent the each winner with key.

I got real excited for a sec about there being a PC version of Soul Reaver but apparently it's a shitty port. And here I was ready to call you all shameful kids for not requesting such a classic. :P 

Anyway this was a cool thing to do OP.

13 hours ago, Joyrider216 said:

Thanks for doing this, congrats to the winners and Merry Christmas!

10 hours ago, megaflex4000 said:

I got real excited for a sec about there being a PC version of Soul Reaver but apparently it's a shitty port. And here I was ready to call you all shameful kids for not requesting such a classic. :P 

Anyway this was a cool thing to do OP.

IKR, poor soul reaver, unwanted.

I think I might do another giveaway on New Year's Day, so look for that. I have a gigantic backlog of games, and I keep getting keys that i don't want/ Already have. I'll prolly do the same next christmas, maybe even significantly more games.

On 12/26/2016 at 1:27 AM, Spartan96 said:

Twizzlers or gtfo :3

My favorite is the american reese's and the hershey's bars! They are so good. I love chocolate from everywhere!

6 hours ago, Laceylace said:

My favorite is the american reese's and the hershey's bars! They are so good. I love chocolate from everywhere!

have you ever tried 3 musketeers? 

I got nothing coz a) too late to the party and b) stuck in hospital with wife looking after her dad, plus no money coz all our family are sick or dying or both, while I'm just broken, but HAPPY NEW  YEAR you generous sod you. It always cheers me up to see people giving what they can, however it looks - can't wait to get out of hospital and buy some stuff for the homeless guys in my city and get my 2 year old kid to give them out.