Never

The "Post Your Ugly Mug" Thread

4 years ago... now you know why I use her as my avatar for a short brief of time... shes 2 years older than me...

38552_131030470272612_6502084_n.jpg?oh=6

533300_335015749910268_540602520_n.jpg?o dkFHJk9.png

Unfortunately that's the only one I can find 

Why does the rifle have a bayonet?

because it came with it and why not?

if you have a mosin why not put a bayonet on it? same applies for the M1.

also because we never know if it killed any Norks

because it came with it and why not?

if you have a mosin why not put a bayonet on it? same applies for the M1.

also because we never know if it killed any Norks

My friend has a mosin and the bayonet for it. But since it gets stuck most of time when putting it on he doesn't bother.

Everyone just calls me 1m or m9 ( There is no spelling for my terrible name.. ) 

It's basically 1993 + mjs ( shortcut for my full name).

Almost like that's a password...

Proper technique to remove the a stuck bayonet, is to simply fire a round into the target. The recoil impulse will dislodge it.  

Proper techique is to stab a filthy capitalist which will dislodge it. #StalinTips

A bit off topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1JKwjfKjvc

meanwhile what elderly Ukraine general can do with bayonet #KGBTips #StalinTips #MotherRussia

A bit off topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1JKwjfKjvc

meanwhile what elderly Ukraine general can do with bayonet #KGBTips #StalinTips #MotherRussia

Rule of thumb: "Never throw your last weapon at the enemy - especially if he can pick it up and throw it back."

Rule of thumb: "Never throw your last weapon at the enemy - especially if he can pick it up and throw it back."

I think this ex KGB general knows that. I was just showing how badass he is despite his age.

Here is me looking so gone I just can't even anymore (I was sober, just tired) at a high school football game 2 years ago, along with another friend of mine.

(Big pic warning)

4u2aMUJ.jpg?1

Here is me looking so gone I just can't even anymore (I was sober, just tired) at a high school football game 2 years ago, along with another friend of mine.

(Big pic warning)

4u2aMUJ.jpg?1

Duuuuuude, fuckin' radical man.

findingnemoturtles_1767848i.jpg

(Big pic warning)

4u2aMUJ.jpg?1

you look baked outta your mind.

Well, here is a picture of me and the other half on a photoshoot we won by naming a bear "Banford". Yes, we are in pyjamas. And yes, those are smurfs on my trousers. No fapping pls.  :ohgod:

SmLSHBn.jpg

Also, for maximum upboats, here included is a picture of our little monster daughter, face says it all doesn't it? =D

x4J9EFf.jpg

Great shot of your little one, FreddBoy.

You can tell she is working things out in that shot and will soon have matters of control well in hand. 

Nice shot of you and your other half too.

If any of you ladies want to see more pictures of me, shoot me a PM and we can negotiate a fair price in gold. If any guys want to see more of me, we can do the same negotiations for double the cost in gold.