Tman450

New Years Game Giveaway

Hello there. it's almost New Year's! and in keeping my promise, it's time for another giveaway.

To win, pick the game you would like from the list below, and comment which one you want, as well as what you look forward to in 2017.

Games:

Dishonored

Metro 2033 Redux

Thief

Tomb Raider

Far Cry 3

Undertale

all Users who picked each game will be thrown into a RNG to decide the winners. if you don't win, blame RNGesus ;)

Giveaway will end before midnight EST, on New Year's day, 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Giveaway Closed! Winners will be messaged and asked for steam username, As i have these games via gifts on steam. Winners were picked via RNG :)

Winners:

Errants- Tomb Raider

Spinee: Far Cry 3

PrinzEugen478: Metro 2033

Dangalang_time: Undertale

Toxic_Turtles690: Dishonored

Tomb Raider

And I'm looking forward to it no longer being 2016...  This year has been shit, in general.

Also, on a more positive note, looking forward to going for my Paramedic certification, and a college degree.

Far Cry 3.

I am looking forward to the new games and movies releasing in 2017 so I can no life even more :serb:

Undertale

Hoping the apocalypse won't happen and we will all still be able to play games and hangout here throughout 2017.  Also maybe to get little better at tanks.

Tomb raider.

As for 2017, I hope these stupid fucking sjw's finally stop, these retarded stupid memes stop (literally starting with the harambe meme, the spngegar meme, the whole obama/biden memes, literally fuck them all), all these people will stop dying, and just, ugh. Literally fuck 2016 and im glad its over. 

Tomb Raider!

I have already played Far Cry 3, Dishonored and Metro (I would highly recommend all of them)

2017 I am looking forward to driving, just got my licence so I can drive by myself. Also graduating high school.

3 minutes ago, Toxic_Turtles690 said:

Dishonored

Honestly, I'm looking forward to starting my military career with the USMC in just a couple of days.

OO, nice! one of my best buds is a Marine. He's currently an E3.

Tomb Raidur

I'm looking forward losing weight, making some monies and hopefully not getting rektd by my accounting courses... and also going back to visit my friends that I havn't seen in years during the summer

aka i'm pretty much just looking forward to see my friends =( and my hometown again

Metro 2033

I am looking forward to hopefully the end of my junior year in high school towards ~June 2017.  I'm really about to give up in school, going form straight As to struggling to get As -_-.  It'll be over soon.

4 hours ago, Toxic_Turtles690 said:

Dishonored

Honestly, I'm looking forward to starting my military career with the USMC in just a couple of days.

Wow, hey, good luck... what are you going in under?  15 year SSgt 0331/0369 here.

4 hours ago, Errants said:

Wow, hey, good luck... what are you going in under?  15 year SSgt 0331/0369 here.

with any luck I'll be going into boot as a PFC "hoping my buddies enlist soon", and my contract is with Aviation Electronics.

7 hours ago, Toxic_Turtles690 said:

with any luck I'll be going into boot as a PFC "hoping my buddies enlist soon", and my contract is with Aviation Electronics.

Smart.  Wing will give you options either way, after your first 6 years - stay in if you like it and you want to go a little further, or get out with free training into aviation maintenance - which parlays magnificently in the civilian sector.

While I love/loved being Infantry, it only gave me intangibles for the civilian market.  Not much call for "locate, close with, and destroy" in the 1stCivDiv.