leggasiini

My impression of Swedish MT/HT line

They make decent vision options as far as meds go do yeah camo and VR. And fwiw I would have advised off-road rather than clutch, but if you've no gold probably not worth re skilling for. Off road benefits traverse while also helping general driving.

10 hours ago, Tigeh said:

What crew skills should I be getting on this after I've got the basics? Currently on:

• Commander: BIA / 6th / Repairs / [+] 5%
  • Gunner: BIA / Camo / Repairs / [+] 5%
  • Driver: BIA / Camo / Repairs / Clutch Breaking (48%)

I'm assuming I should get Situational Awareness for view range, Snap Shot for making the gun handling less crappy and then look into other skills, but is Designated Target worth it on this gunner, and do you go for Off Road Driving or Smooth Ride on the Driver? And finish with camo on the Commander or get a perk instead?

I'm F2P now so sadly no retraining for gold.

You not having VR skills but having camo is a bit bad. Camo is useful but view range is needed for spotting people from bushes etc. Camo is for not getting spotted going there.

As for the rest - Better shooting and low resistance skill. Also off road driving > clutch breaking since off road driving helps you turn faster + drive faster. It's vents of driving ;) 

On 5/20/2020 at 8:39 AM, Tigeh said:

What crew skills should I be getting on this after I've got the basics? Currently on:

• Commander: BIA / 6th / Repairs / [+] 5%
  • Gunner: BIA / Camo / Repairs / [+] 5%
  • Driver: BIA / Camo / Repairs / Clutch Breaking (48%)

I'm assuming I should get Situational Awareness for view range, Snap Shot for making the gun handling less crappy and then look into other skills, but is Designated Target worth it on this gunner, and do you go for Off Road Driving or Smooth Ride on the Driver? And finish with camo on the Commander or get a perk instead?

I'm F2P now so sadly no retraining for gold.

All of my 4 perks crew have:

BIA / repairs / camo

Commander has sixth sense instead of a camo as 3. skill, and for the 4. skill I usually choose:

Recon (commander) + Snap shot (gunner) + Clutch breaking (driver) + Situational awareness (loader/radio op)

This setup boosts my view range and works quite good on all of my tanks (heavy, medium, light and TD).

P.S. I always retrain for 20 000 credits, never had issues with it, you can compensate in 6,7 games the exp you lost.

most of my tanks commander bia, sixth, sit awareness (i think it's +10% while recon is +5%, correct me if i'm wrong)

rest bia, repairs, camo...but if i have a VR boost option on radio operators etc.  i choose VR boost over camo

you're probably right, i had a 2 year break before this quarantine shit happened so i'm still rusty about everything

but yes, the point still is if you have a choice between sit awareness and recon....unless wot is hidding something from us, recon soft stats :)

On 5/21/2020 at 2:48 AM, hazzgar said:

You not having VR skills but having camo is a bit bad

I totally agree with you, so was going to go for Situational Awareness next, but hadn't seen the "Commander is also Radio Operator is also Loader" setup on the Emil 1 before so wanted to check I wasn't doing anything stupid for later.

After all, most of you did lots of drugs, most of you have brains, and some of you still have brains left.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:03 PM, Ezz said:

And fwiw I would have advised off-road rather than clutch, but if you've no gold probably not worth re skilling for. Off road benefits traverse while also helping general driving.

Yeah I don't think i'd realised how shitty the traverse was on these, I somehow thought they'd play more like a medium tank for traverse. 

On 5/26/2020 at 5:58 AM, Tigeh said:

I totally agree with you, so was going to go for Situational Awareness next, but hadn't seen the "Commander is also Radio Operator is also Loader" setup on the Emil 1 before so wanted to check I wasn't doing anything stupid for later.

After all, most of you did lots of drugs, most of you have brains, and some of you still have brains left.

Yeah I don't think i'd realised how shitty the traverse was on these, I somehow thought they'd play more like a medium tank for traverse. 

1. I don't get the drug comment.

2. Shitty traverse I get but still off road helps with that too. 

Hazz, it's mostly about optimizing crewman skill loads for the emil1-kran tanks. since most of the crew has 2nd or even 3rd duties theres a LOT of overlap so some thought is required